Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROO5QJ-l8nI
youtube.com/watch?v=PWzSL5rTjS0
youtube.com/watch?v=z0bTaMWb-qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do Americans always do this stupid fake smile

For our entertainment.

That's Western European probably anglo culture

I know I'm the eastyou guys don't smile as much and that is as weird to us as our fake smiling is to you

you're good at photshop.

midgets need to go. i can't eat if a midget is in the room

She got that dress at a 50% discount

Midget masterrace

CURRENT YEAR

here, have some kek
youtube.com/watch?v=ROO5QJ-l8nI

>Warwick Davis
>American

because

Would totally do coke with some midgets.
Especially Warwick.

His daughter is actually a bangable dwarf though.

I bet her pussy is such a beef meat feast.. hngggggg!!

>why
Every generation will need a new R2-D2

That picture, that post
Cheers pol.. a nigger hate thread and I'll be made for the day

>white master race
Top kek, /pol btfo

would still fuck that over a turkish woman

That's how you end up shitting subhuman dwarves in the first place, my toothpaste friend

I'd hit the shorty on the right

Don't mock Warwick Davis; one day you may need him to craft a magic sword.

I just wish a fucking dwarf would embrace his role and just grow a fatoff fucking beard.

And become a miner.

I DEMAND IT.

forgot to add:
>Dwarfism
>Born in scotland
>becomes a strip miner
>thick beard
>always wears a mining light of some sort
>goggles are optional

25% chance the child inherits dwarfism from both parents and is born with freakishly tiny limbs and dies shortly after birth. cant wait until in vitro becomes cheap enough to eliminate congenital disease.

Is that blonde one photoshopped? The face literally looks like it was copied and pasted on her head. Dear god please tell me it's not real...

Modern day version of viewing the Freak Show at the circus.

yes YES
more midget please
i cant wait until theyre like 1/3 the population
Tolkien dwarves when, more fantasy races

Don't think the mother's kind of dwarfism is inheritable.

Why are slavs so insecure that they can never smile?
soviets really did a number on you.

>italians arent white

It's more comfortable to be around people that are showing outward signs of not being a grumpy piece of shit.
Niggers don't "fake smile" here in america either, They also get shot by the police a lot.

top kek

>two malformed fucking freaks manage to have kids
>most people on Sup Forums are still virgins by the age of 16 but want to save the white race

I wonder what the daughter looks like naked. If I had money I'd pay to fly her to my dank mega mansion and fuck her brains out. My dick would look fucking huge next to that.

I can't look at him and not hear him scream "MAD MARTIGAN!" and do that weird midget hobble as he tries to keep up. Haha. I loved Willow as a kid.

because the jews took charge of this ship and we've been descending into a state of madness that allows such things to be possible.
every day a bit more.

>It's more comfortable to be around people that are showing outward signs of not being a grumpy piece of shit
Compared of showing signs of being either on drugs, insane or psychopath?

Op, when was the last time you were this happy?

>why?

To make a clear point about eugenics and why letting people with genetic disease breed is immoral.

>most famous roach is an angry dwarf
Its insane how subhuman you "people" are

I'd cuck him

his wife is a lil milf

ah that was an ok movie, watched it a couple times recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWzSL5rTjS0

The people I've known on drugs usually have real smiles and act like retards, I generally prefer being around sober people.

I don't know many insane people, or psychopaths, probably because they don't smile or try to be social at all and I have no inclination to talk with them.

"I can't attack that target"

the daughters arm is really freaking me out..You see OP. When two different types of dwarfs fuck, it doesn't make a normal person by virtue of genetic filtering. The opposite im afraid. You'll end up having kids like Monster in my Pocket. That being said. Warrick is a dead on chap and An idiot abroad is one of the best tourism series ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0bTaMWb-qo

I hate this kind of shit. They could both have had children from sperm and egg doners without terrible afflictions, but chose to anyway.

But why force a constipated grimace over the vessel that should house the soul, but is clearly hollow, barren and ready to burst in tears?

That only means we're part of the aryan master race :^)

two turks jerking eachother off, just like good old days

yeah ewoks are pretty lame

>But why force a constipated grimace over the vessel that should house the soul,
The vessel is the soul and vice versa.
forcing a smile on your face makes you happier, also it makes people want to be around you more, which makes you happier because you then have the option of being around them.

I know autistics don't like society and all you nordic countries are absolutely autistic but humans are naturally pack animals and require social interaction to be happy.

Why do the Polish fuck their family members? The world will never know

What's it say above the picture roach?

still 1000 times more human than a fucking turkroach, slime

Is that Jeb?

lel

for fuck sake, why wouldn't you use a sperm donor or a surrogate instead of having deformed kids? Imagine being that kid having to grow up smaller than his fucking dad.

Because words are like bullets

>thinking we use the ar*Bic alphabet
bongistani education, everyone

Banned in schools? Need permission to get them?

Ewoks are back?

Notice how dwarf men are always shorter than dwarf women.

why shouldn't we incentivize voluntary sterilization for the handicapped?