Why does Sup Forums hate this man when he's our natural ally against the Muslim invasion?

Why does Sup Forums hate this man when he's our natural ally against the Muslim invasion?

Has everyone forgotten the real ultimate threat to the west that is Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnxjyPAS5hs
youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Lc8QdfUKA
youtu.be/T7Lc8QdfUKA
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is he still crying about the holohoax?

>Mock girl for claiming IQ differs over races
>Make vids to 'debunk' racial differences
>Lose track of what you're even arguing about
>Make claim that races can't exist because IQ is a spectrum and there is overlap between groups
>Have a slip of the tongue and say that blacks have lower IQ than whites

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnxjyPAS5hs

>Don't even realize you just debunked yourself

>sourcrout starts talking shit
>exposes himself to be the brainlet we always knew he was to the masses
>"why do you persecute me so?!"

>hoax
Ahmed detected.

>european flag
schlomo detected

hahahha what a twat! so this is the power of the alt-lite?

I use a European flag because I'm a European.

>EU
>European
pick one because the EU is Jewish

I don't mind the flag, as Europe is my home, and I identify with Europe.

kraut is dumb. his r/K debunking was cringeworthy and autistic and he got thoroughly btfo by the alt hypothesis.

>the real ultimate threat to the west that is Islam?
Bullshit. White guilt is the problem, everything else just comes from this

I hope the right wing death squads make your death as painful as possible

Islam is the core threat against the west though. All the terrorist attacks we've seen have been Islamic, except of course for Charlottesville.

...but he's right though. Calling parenting strategies r/K is just making shit up.

More like "hehe all the criticism I get is just nazis I triggered xd"

Ahmeds dont deny the holocaust, they admire it.

I hope this damages le sceptic COmmUNItY beyond repair. Their centre left anti sjw trend has went far enough.

EU flag is undeniably anti European and anti whichever country you are from.

He got btfo by dozens of people. Still. To see him debunk himself in 30 sec is the best.

The EU and the elite are the core threat. They are the enablers. The inviters. The justifiers. Those that fail to solve the problem, deliberately. Look into the Berlin Christmas market attack. Who was to blame?

The vague alt right claim was more comparing races and denoting they exhibit more 'r-type behavior' without ever alluding they would magically no longer be K-types like all of humanity is. It wasn't a reclassification. It was a hypothetical comparison of traits and Kraut made it into a literal claim of biology.

>European flag is anti European
Well geez, I guess flags are just bad now then, huh? Better not show that Belgian flag, as it's clearly anti Belgian.
>Look into the Berlin Christmas market attack. Who was to blame?
Islam, obviously. It was an Islamic terrorist attack. Stop making excuses for Muslims.

That doesn't make sense. Belgian flag represents Belgium. The EU flag represents the unelected omnipotent organization that is bypassing the democracy of my country to enforce laws that don't take into consideration tge needs and wants of the people of my country.

I'm not making excuses for Muslims. They pushed him to do that but it was Germany that ignored warnings from several countries about this man's plans and allowed him to pkay the refugee instead of sending him back despite being marked as someone not legible for asylum. German mistakes allowed him to complete his plan.

"Islam is the ultimate threat goyim, you should start fighting for (y)our (((values)))

>ultimate threat to the west that is Islam

It is the symptom of a much greater problem which is that the West has lost its nerve, its vitality, its vigor. It was essentially bombed out of it by both of the world wars and is now prevented from recrudescing by political correctness and the rise of leftism, egalitarianism and the sort of nihilistic, happy-clappy liberalism that is everywhere pervasive.

youtube.com/watch?v=aR4MvD9IEAE

The European flag represents Europe. I don't see how you could have a problem with it, unless you have a problem with the concept of Europe in its entirety.

>Germany that ignored warnings from several countries about this man's plans and allowed him
Proof? Oh right, you have nothing.

Muslims are the most pressing concern in our nations at present.
If your sinks blocked you turn off the tap before you fix the problem.

The flooding (of moslems) is the consequence of jews turning the tap on. How difficult is this to understand ?

This comment shows clearly you don't care. You have your belief and you don't want to step off it, no matter the evidence against it. If you're a person with any shred of honesty; Google Tunisia's warnings and his denied request for asylum.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7Lc8QdfUKA

No it's not.

All humans are K selected compared to fish. But a nigger is r-selected in comparison to the huwhite man.

holy fuck that is funny

Jews control everything and have cause, aided, and allow the mus invasion to turn them into God fapping atheists under their talmudic dominion

Without Jews promoting mass immigration we wouldn't have an Islam problem.

my sides are in orbit

Also Cuck and Low T the the intellectual of the Skeptic Community™ and has been shown to be a complete idiot.

This fucking moron as brought on so much ill repute to said community™ that there will be no going back.

I mean look at these fucking tools. They all think they are some kind of philosopher kings.

Thank you Low T for showing the world just what true idiots you really are.

I made the point of referring to the (((problem))) as being separate from the running tap. Point is if you don't turn your immediate attention to the running tap then your bathroom is going to get flooded and suffer severe damage.

How is it separate Moshe ? Both must go back, or go somewhere to be disposed of

I guess we should just excuse all Muslim behavior then. Thanks, Ahmed.

Nirvana what he said Kraut

Nirvana?

Because one is issue which needs to be attended to immediately whilst the other is the root cause of the issue but it can't be properly handled without first solving the immediate issue.

I could take or leave him till he started being a doxxing piece of shit.
sage for eceleb

So you're Muslim then?

probably a fuckin roach.

>"I-I'm european! Istanbul is e-european! I'm white, desu!"

Typical Sup Forums, hating on people who are on the same side as them. This is why you'll go nowhere.

That piece of shit fat leftist is not on """our""" side

Kys you disingenuous like rat. All you Semites need to be removed.

>Has everyone forgotten the real ultimate threat to the west that is Islam?

No, the ultimate threat to the west is our own, sick and weak modern culture, that has abolished any notion of us working for our own fucking interests. The fight is not with outsiders, that's just a diversion you fucking morons, the fight is with MODERN CULTURE.

We MUST restore nationalism, we MUST restore the idea that OUR PEOPLE come first, within every western nation. Every German should think GERMANS FIRST, every Finn should think FINNS FIRST, every Briton should think BRITS FIRST, and so on, while collectively, we Europeans should think EUROPEANS FIRST.

Until we go trough this cultural change, or more accurately, normalization, for our modern state of culture is utterly abnormal, we are doomed to wither away and die.

Pic related isn't a direct quote. Although he did tacitly embrace a EAN future.

You act like the destruction of all of this is a bad thing. I say let it all come down, let us revel in the carnage.

>The European flag represents Europe. I don't see how you could have a problem with it, unless you have a problem with the concept of Europe in its entirety.
No it fucking doesn't. The flag you bear represents the EU, which is a cancerous organization that wishes to see all European peoples mongrelized into a mixed race brown mass of plebians for the new bureaucrat aristocracy to rule over.

EU is the chief enemy of all European peoples.

>low test classical liberal skeptic with a gay accent
nah

Which is why we need to destroy everything spare nothing

I have no desire to see my people destroyed. No future where my people no longer exist is acceptable to me and I'd rather see all non-Finns disappear from the face of this world if it spared my people, than accept the destruction of my people in order to save rest of mankind.

No, we must destroy the EU and our modern weak culture, but preserve our peoples and nations.

No, Islam is not a threat.

Cultural Marxism is.

You lack the true courage to see things through. As long as you're unwilling to let everything go, to go all the way, nothing will be fixed. We need total destruction, a baptism of fire, to cleanse us all.

A total destruction my people would run against everything I fight for, which is securing the existence of my people and future for Finnish children.

kalergi was a hapa, retard

All you would be securing is crippling Finnish autism, fag.

Not an argument, commie scum.

Why don't you post some bear memes, that's pretty much Finland's main export

kill yourself

Islam is the only enemy of the west!

*squeaky toy noises sound in the distance*

youtu.be/T7Lc8QdfUKA
Sup Forums absolutely BTFO'd!

the reeeeeeed wuuuubler, get's me everytime.

Muslim invasion is merely a symptom of the (((disease))). Arabs would stay in their countries if it wasn't for Zionist sponsored wars.

Kill yourself kulak

I would choose islam over fucking postmodernist marxism ANY DAY. These centrists are useful idiots for the jew, based muslims hate the kikes as much as we do.

This. Muslims are actually pretty based when you think about it.

No, you kill yourself

Compared to Christianity, they are the Chad religion. Too bad arabs can't fucking handle anything.

Kike detected.

Let's not get carried away, Ahmed. Muslims need to go back as well. But true enough, I have no gripe with them when they are in their nations. They are not a threat to me, they are not poisoning my society by feminism, multiculturalism, crony capitalism, communism and sexual degeneracy. Unlike another certain tribe.

Because he is the archetype of the centrist (((skeptic))) fake intellectual that reads a few non intellectually challenging books and parrots the notions that he got from them, thinking himself as the Cicero of youtube.

So Muslims are our natural allies against Jews, is what you're telling me.

kraut absolutely savaged here although it is long, but interesting watch with added cheesy french scienceman bantz.
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA