>2017
>getting married

hahahaha! Married cucks BTFO!

t. MGTOW

>based upon "fairness".
How does one define what is "fair".

Feels.

Whatever benefits women the most. Standard protocol.

a suicide rate for divorced men thats 500 times that of women, is what they consider 'fair'

I don't know Morty, how does one define terms of service? How does one define rules? Ethics?

This is the shit fate you chose Morty. You piss-ant normies congregated into a 300 some million population who would rather arbitrate your problems instead of clearly defining them by the law and either going full authoritarian with those laws, or having a very niche set of laws and otherwise letting people do whatever. Instead you opted for a despot "whatever my feelings are today" democracy of the few.

whatever the judge feels like

DAE PICKLE RICK??!!!

I get the feeling that these (((judges))) are trying to decrease the European birth rate by any means they can, this shit is actively discouraging people to form relationships and have children.

Is finding an Amish chick to marry a good idea?

>How does one define what is "fair".
"Fair" is a scenario where you lose.

always some show around to make the halfwits feel smart for "understanding" the jokes.

>t. Virgin

xD I love rick and morty too1!
very epin i rate 10 out of epic 10

mgtow is just social engineering, be a man

In France they made this pseudo-marriage contract named PACS, for gays.
It's basically about filling the same tax inform.
Now it's mostly used by heterosexual couples.

I can only say one thing: fuck feminism and fuck regulations.

Don't trust woman for sure but stop with all those thread. We need people to marry and have childrens.
Redpill them to make sure they won't trust the first vagina they see, but don't make people hate woman in general.

I have ~2 more years before I will start a pretty stable professional career, and will (I hope) be able to live comfortably if I manage money right. I have consigned myself to a way of life:

>I will not marry before the age of 45
>I will date as much as possible, being exclusive with exceptionally pretty women until they cheat or age ungracefully
>during this period of dating, I will not date anyone over 30
>I will fuck 18 year old bartenders

There's more, but it's basically just take girls out and fuck them with all of the money I'll save on child rearing and marital expenses

it's been known for DECADES that a prenup can be thrown out of court by any judge if they claim it was signed under duress.
i don't have a slowpoke slow enough for this.

Our marriage laws are ridiculous. There should be no insurance that a divorced woman has the same standard of living during and after the marriage. People's fortunes change, jobs are lost, etc. Things don't become set in stone in this way. In a situation in which women could not make a living for themselves, I could understand them being provided with some *temporary* means of sustenance, but there is no excuse for that today.

>based decisions on fairness
if you get married you're fucking retarded

Whatever is best for the proud, independent womyn who don't need no man, of course