Sargon annihilates the Alt-Right™ once again

Sargon just destroyed the entire altright movement and ecelebs by pointing out that if you don't already have white children, then you are a defacto larper and direct contributor to white genocide. Why won't you have white babies, Sup Forums? You know you're just as bad as the sjws, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=KlD-VccjVT8

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>idolize white women one minute but call them snakes and whores the next

The reason they're not having kids is because they're not being selected as mates by white women. It's hard to see why!

He's right. Alt-right BTFO! Sup Forums is a bunch of virgin NEETs that will never have kids.

Stop spamming your gay famefag shit.

tl;dr hit carl's wife up on facebook

Sounds like Sargon is talking about white people. But I'm not white.

Isn't he a fat neckbeard though? I'm altright. My IQ is estimated to be around 130, and your mom doesn't think I'm a virgin.

I know you're being ironic but anyone who subscribes to white genocide and doesn't have white children is actually hurting the movement. That point is not incorrect, even with your ironic false equivalence to SJWs.

Why is Sargon mad at the alt right all of a sudden.

Men can be attention whores too.

His arguments only push people towards the alt right.

Especially insulting the virgins. Because they have done the research and know how sexual markets work.

Some men wont be allowed to have children with white women because of sexual market dilludation with artificial inflation.

Men can't marry virgins in the west anymore. Men can't have sex in the west anymore. These are two things essential for a happy male.

His comment section is full of you losers spouting same stale memes about muh jooz and shit, it's time to take you down

True but I don't think many people who are upset at white genocide don't want to have children.

this desu
my iq is also liek 200IQ
and i'm probably whiter than anyone else on this thread so im good lol

>Sargon of Mossad
>not a zionist leftist shill

fuck you NEETshit

Sargon of Cuckad is butthurt because the true alt-right is being successful are destroying plants, opportunists and cowards.

Also, he is the Amazing Atheist of the alt-cuck, once his shit gets boring and goes nowhere he is fucked because he will have to work for a living like the rest of us.

Does anyone actually have any arguments against alt-right views? It seems to always degenerate into "lol ur a virgin".

it's not the desire that matters, it's the result. Wanting to have children doesn't mean shit if you don't have children.

You can say you want to wait until you're 30 or 40 or whatever magic number you think you'll be financially stable at, but you'd be better off having a child early and having more time to both have more children and raise them while you are young and full of energy.

If you subscribe to white genocide and do not have white children, you are a hypocrite if you do so voluntarily, or a current failure if you are trying.

Isn't Sargon an actual cuck though?

He's taking care of his wife's child. He's a walking meme.
sage

>Classic liberals

Yes. In a biological sense. I bet the child is half negroid.

sounds like sarcuck is unhinged. he will probably assault Sup Forumsacks if he comes across you in the streets... if he puts any of you in a self defense situation you should kill him.

he isn't
carl wants to publicly distance himself in lieu of the great cleansing of huwite nationalism from the internets, because he earns hundreds of thousands of dollarydoos and does not want to lose that money (because he has no real job skills, you see)
so carl does the performative act of casting out the nazis

>le benis iq maymay
kys faggot

Sounds like projection, enjoy raising your wife's son, Carl
also
>e-celebs
sage in all fields

ADL is censoring YouTube so rather than take a principled stand he is sucking up to the heebs so he doesn't have to do an actual job.

Also might be trying to help his friend cucked and low T.

bait thread

what a lame bandwagoner

Reminder: Sargon literally has a wife's son and believes he is the cucker by raising it.

I like those lopsided titties

SarGoy is controlled opposition. It's should be pretty clear now.

Since when alt-right is about breeding?? Its about gasing the kikes and niggers, because they're overpopulating the earth.

Also, while of course having children is important, it doesn't matter in the context of the current immivasion since the goal is to replace the population. If white birth rates rise they'll just import more dirt worlders under some pretext.

Look at Japan, for years the said they had to take in immigrants because of their flagging economy, they refused. Now that their economy is doing well again the UN is telling them to take in immigrants because they can afford them.

This is fake, right? There's no way he's pathetic enough to stoop to SJW level insults.

I mean, for fuck's sake, why can't these people think of something clever, instead of endlessly repeating the retarded "ur a virgin" bullshit? Is it projection?

reminder that carl was a bitter mgtow orbiter until he got into a relationship with his current wife

Nazi neets BTFO

It doesn't even matter if somebody is a virgin. Everybody has a right to an agenda. You don't suddenly become a non-person because of some quality.

it means you don't stack up against other men, are thus of lower social standing, and therefore inferior to the person making the claim

Not sure if ironic or not but I'll also say that being expected to have like 5+ kids when you were previously not expected to because your government just 'happened' to import millions of dirt worlders is moronic. And that's going with the accidental route which I personally don't believe in anymore.

Who?

wait, did sargon just criticize someone else's ability to breed?
I thought he has a literal wife's son, didn't he?

no, he has a wife's daughter and his own son

Link? Also did he find her, a single mom, before or after the YT shekels rolled in?

Sargoy of Blackdad's name is Carl.

Aww...is hans complaining thqt saving the white race is hard work. Tough luck honeybunny, either you breed or you die. Mkay, sweetie?

How far does that hierarchy go? Sargon looks pretty low to me compared to a lot of men out there. Who dictates you can't pursuit an agenda that benefits you and people like you?

Ah. I don't really follow any e-celebs, so I only every read about them on Sup Forums.

technically true.

You keep saying breed. What I don't hear is raising a family. Two very different things.

it goes: i make the claim that you are a virgin, and therefore i win

That's rich coming from a cuck. How's raising another man's child, Carl?

People don't have to be gay to support the gay agenda. Why do you have to produce white children NOW before you speak up for the white race? Sargon is a retard shitskin

>if you don't already have white children, then you are a defacto larper and direct contributor to white genocide.

Oh yeah fuck me for advocating we change the laws that are designed to cuckold us first, lol, im just all talk and nobody should listen to me because i didnt cuck myself under modern cucked feminist legislation

"""Centrists""" need to be fucking hung

>I'm a classical liberal

what the fuck does this even mean?

>LITERALLY
every
fucking
time

Based Sargon!

>trying to relevant

What did you win? I don't feel like winning anything at all by not being a virgin.

>muh semantics
Stop larping. Either you're a net contributor to the white race by having children or you're just a poser virtue signalling.

Surely the transnational rootless elites that are hell-bent on destroying white people will be BTFO if some tiny amount of white people who are actually cognizant of this effort have some more children.

Ignore the fact that the majority of white people are still not really aware of their own replacement, their identity has been shattered and that the horde of shitskins that is coming Europe's way will outnumber them tenfold anyway, surely if this small portion of woke white people have a couple more kids that will save the white race from its predicament.

Sargon is such a dishonest little piece of shit. The fact that he is somewhat intelligent and understands the alt-right on many levels just makes him more dangerous.

Well in Germany wages have been stagnant for about a decade and the cost of raising a child is massive so unless both parents do very well it's hard to raise more than 2 kids.

Yup.

You are all talk if you aren't having white babies while you subscribe to white genocide. You can fight laws and still start a strong, loving family if you believe your views are conducive to that.

Reminder: If you unironically call yourself """alt-right""" you're fucking retarded

Yeah but sargon is a low IQ literal cuck raising another mans child rather than his own so who cares?

It's just standard lefty politicking, taken together with virgin shaming which feminists usually do. Just reinforcing the skeptics as the marxist tone police.

All of the idiots in the comments section are proving Sargon right.

If the psychotic right actually cared about White genocide, then you'd try to become the change that you seek. Have white children and, while you're at it, openly spout your racial subjectivist nonsense. See how turned off the general population is to this, even among conservatives (libertarian and otherwise). If you think the Jews, Blacks, or Latinos need to be killed to further your ideology, you will never see yourself succeed. There are more sensible solutions to this fatalism that's so rife among the alt-right.

Can we starting calling him Carl the Cuck now? He is a literal cuck and right now he is abandoning his principles just to not get his channel demonetize. Spam this everywhere until he wakes the fuck up.

>it's hard :(((
Sacrifices will have to be made. Your personal happiness or comfort do not matter, only the collective does.

>40 seconds in and he already mentions the words shitposting, cuck, and normies
KEK! I hate this lazy fat cunt.

Timestamp your gf to prove him wrong

>You are all talk if you aren't having white babies while you subscribe to white genocide.

You're a total newfag fucking moron

Im a fucking founder of the alt right

I was espousing ideas no one was saying on this site 5 fucking years ago

You are a clueless fucktard who defines traditionalism as just sticking your head in the sand and shoving your dick in a whore and cucking yourself because you cant get laid any other way, rather than recognizing feminist legislature is a problem and should be dealt with first

Kill yourself you worthless spineless tumor

>cucking yourself by having children
wew

>treat white women with respect, like human beings
>white women embrace it and then shit on white men in return

Fixed it for you.

>Get booty blasted and your thinly laid arguments destroyed
>Resort to calling them virgins
Hahahaha holy shit I can't believe I used to respect this cuck.

>i invented the alt-right five years ago
is this the new i've been posting all summer?

>If you think the Jews, Blacks, or Latinos need to be killed to further your ideology, you will never see yourself succeed.
No one in the alt-right actually advocates for that though. Nice strawman you disingenuous cuck. I don't know why you even care at this point, you've already given up your country. You should just kill yourself.

>guy with black grandfather advocates for stopping white identity politic
>"Omg, just stop already ! you are losing more and more"

what a shocker

lmao, getting fucking triggered there

Strawman, yawn. At least be funny while you're doing it.

Conservatives haven't conserved anything, in fact the conservatives in Germany were at the forefront of flooding the country with Turks and other undesirables, as well as other shit like the dual passport or relinquishing the eastern territories. Libertarians are just globalists who want to flood countries with dirt world labor because it's good for the GDP.

This video is Alinskyite garbage and was clearly only made because his mate cuck and tea is crying about embarrassing himself with those trash videos he made "debunking" the alt-right view of race that are basically just petty word games then explaining unrelated scientific concepts for 10 minutes.

anyone ever see pictures of carl's black grandfather

Do you think it's easy to find a quality white woman in the west? The 1% of white men who found a good woman are rare-why the fuck would i procreate with a whore, just because she has white skin?

This is a logical fallacy, saying if you are not directly A, you are indirectly B-it's kindergarden bullshit-the truth is white men will be lucky if we find a white woman whose womb isn't polluted from alcohol, cigarettes, drugs; not to mention, you want kids who will be healthy, tall, good looking-this all factors in.

Popping a nut inside some rando white bitch to "save the white race" is also a form of genocide, because whites should be breeding nothing but the best, continuing our dominance.

Wow that comment is gutsy coming from that fat fuck and his echo chamber army of pseudo-intellectual moralists patting each other on the back.
What an insufferable cunt.

Oh, my mistake. You want to *move* the jews, blacks, and latinos out of the country. I'm sure you're going to get a lot of brownie points for that on capitol hill.

>i'm going to wait until society, government and laws change before having children

I'd say you need to hang, but you're already kind of doing it over time

>Aww...is hans complaining thqt saving the white race is hard work. Tough luck honeybunny, either you breed or you die. Mkay, sweetie?

Hans took in way too many Africans, Hans will die no matter how many children he breeds. Have some respect on Hans's deathbed.

This!

I knew you were wrong, I didn't think you were angry. This just keeps getting better.

If you subscribe to white genocide, build a loving white family and breed as much as reasonably possible. Raise them to do the same and take care of their children well. Do that or you are part of the problem.

Is Alt-Right only about white? Can non-white join Alt-Right?

I think he realized he'll never successfully shill himself here, so he's going maximum overdrive in an attempt to attract the mainstream Reddit crowd

>lol u cant change feminist laws that cuck u unless u cuck urself first :)

In a society where women are entitled to your paycheck if they so much as fucking decide they're bored of you, yes, you dumbass pathetic cuck, you are pathetic for even wanting to have children under such legislature, there is seriously no other reason anyone could imagine you would be so stupid unless you literally could not get laid any other way than coming full circle to cuckoldry

yeah because you fucking retards say the same shit every day, and i blow you the fuck out and you pretend none of it ever happened, every fucking day, because you're nothing but subversive traitor leftists or cuckold losers

ive noticed a phenomenon of "red pilled" people on Sup Forums who are even bigger cum guzzling faggots than the so called "blue pilled normies"

its no surprise really, coming from a site that originated from pathetic weebs and chinks who fap to fucking anime

you people are losers

go away vegan

That's a lie. The CDU's platform has always been for low, regulated immigration. Even among the FDP. The reason we had the migrant crisis of the last two years was because Merkel did a 180 degree turn on migrant policy and ignored both the dublin accords and her party's platform.

fcuking topp zozzle

It's fascinating
he's ostracising his viewer base.