So a popular french cartoon just televised a preteen character having VERY implied sex with her boyfriend

So a popular french cartoon just televised a preteen character having VERY implied sex with her boyfriend.

What do the kikes hope to gain from creating a society of sexually active children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDwsiqQa1pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice numbers bro

To make sure that all the young betas stay virgins forever so no women will want them while Chad slays all day

thank you for making this really important thread you stupid newfag. as if this is the first cartoon to have sexy stuff in it

I'm pretty sure it's in the Talmud that it's ok to have sex with a Goy child

so yeah, it's that

Homer and Marge have been having very implied sex all over the 90s. SAGE.

Looney tunes cartoons had an amorous skunk in it iirc.

But they weren't preteens you absolute fucking faggot.

all these replies missing the point about preteens.

degenerate muzzie scum.

If you mean this webm, you're retarded and should get a life.
sage

Homer and Marge are married adults. If Bart was having sex then it would be equivalent.
Kikes want sexually active children because the more sexually active you are the less likely you marriage is to succeed, more divorce lawyer bucks

youtube.com/watch?v=TDwsiqQa1pw
but they're french, they do that kinda weird shit.

They are tired of filling their pedo rings with inexperienced virgins so they are using society to train them

It's a shame. Some episodes of the Simpsons are classics you can watch as a family and others have these sexual scenes in them.

They're just making out dude

Are you a retard? Sexually active """children""" was the norm for all of human existence

>So a popular french cartoon just televised a preteen character having VERY implied sex with her boyfriend.
>What do the kikes hope to gain from creating a society of sexually active children?

You mean other than reflecting society as it actually exists so that people can identify with it?

Look, just because you are a 30 year old virgin doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Why don't you go back to watching Leave it to Beaver and pretending that is what the 1950s was really like.

Great post Ahmed, kindly covert or die

Damn. That's fucking hot. Post moar OP.

Not only are Homer and Marge adults, The Simpsons was made for an adult audience.

boyfriend is black right

Honestly, this is hot. I like when girls take control. And they look like teenagers, not preteen.

There's nothing wrong with love, m8.

a brave new wooooooooooorld

>YOU'rE A VIRGiN1!11
Media doesn't reflect society it molds it.

not so popular never seen or heard about this cartoon in my coutnry.

if people start getting VD's at a younger age the more people with them will vastly increase and as such less white people will be born.

Yes you have

Not always. Some episodes deal with more adult themes but a lot of the early seasons were fine for any age.

meh, its the french. they always do weird shit like that

I see nothing wrong with this.

sorry to disapoint you but i dont, like i said not so popular in fact

Retard, that is one of the top 5 most popular french comics for children. And the show is based off it. Fuck off.

You think I aint ever heard of Charlie fucking Brown?

It is popular. Stop reading manga

>stop reading manga

seems they made a TV show from it recently (august 2017). anyway seems it is more popular in your country than mine because before this post i ve never heard of it.

sorry bro but a cartoon made in 2006 (11 books it seems) that come in tv show in 08/2017(1 season) is not really what i called popular

Fuhrer ?

What is the cartoon called that op posted

"les sisters" as indicated in the webm file from William Maury

>frenchies creating degenerate shit
Dude they've done this since the mid 19th century. This is what a society without a monarchy looks like

>the eternal frog

Life is not about numbers.

Did you know that France was basically the very HQ and genesis of todays Rothschild Dynasty?

So a comic who keep selling for 11 years with 1 book a years and get adapted into a tv show isn't popular ?

France isn't japan, we don't get a tv show for every manga who sell more than 1000 unites per book.

People have sex whitey. I know Dominicans who have sex around 12-14 years of age.

tons of people on this site masturbate to underage anime characters. Don't even bother with this topic on Sup Forums.
You are guaranteed to get replies on Sup Forums if you call someone a pedo for posting a sexualised 12 year old anime girl.

I fucking love France, except for all the arabs and africans.

Its like South Africa over there right now

>neoteny