The first white president. Thoughts?

The first white president. Thoughts?
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/10/the-first-white-president-ta-nehisi-coates/537909/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hQ7r6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta-Nehisi_Coates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if we archive it archive.is/hQ7r6

the entire world is tired of listening to niggers whine

the person who wrote the article is much smarter than you

PRAISE BE TO THE NORDBRO

Nah I read the first sentence, the leaf is smarter

>tanehisi coates
Yeah nah cunt fuck off with ya weak shitepostin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta-Nehisi_Coates

>After high school, Coates attended Howard University. He left after five years to start a career in journalism. He is the only child in his family without a college degree.

My Mech. E. BS. degree says I'm smarter, and I agree with the Canadian.

meant for

refute it

>judging his intelligence by his lack of a college degree
>not refuting his argument

ok

Democrats 2018:
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Bold stratrgy, Cotton. Let's see how it pays off for them.

Yes, clearly he is the wise one. Let us all bow before the overmind that is Tashiny Coats.

It reads like a whiny rant by a dude who's been given a free ride for being a minority, so he blames Trump for his own inferiority complex.

Wrong. The argument was that the author was smarter than the leaf. That argument is incorrect.

>free ride for being a minority,
what

He's a certified quota-filler.

He's back.

What the fuck is wrong with you, you stupid fucking arrogant nigger?

all statistics points to white americans having privilege, so nah. the only free ride here is whites maintaining wealth built on a system of oppression.

LMAO

>First white president

what did he mean by this?

all statistics points to Asian Americans having more privilege than white Americans

>all statistics points to white americans having privilege,
And... Opinion discarded

Niggers aren't being oppressed, it's always been the other way around - niggers are fucking TERRORIZING whites. Robbing, raping, beating and killing whites in every white country. You fucking nigger demon, you're going to die screaming.

proof
refute?
child

all statistics point to whites being brutally terrorized by nigger, so nah

You provided nothing to refute. You have yet to prove your position.

Looks like your post made the nigger cry, you should be ashamed of yourself user!

it's just another jackass that pretends to know the hearts and minds of the people. what he's really calling for is the destruction of the european people. he wants to strip all power and property away from white americans and essentially enslave them and assume control of their countries. hope he dies at the hands of his fellow savages.

lol
that's your assumption, not fact.

>your accomplishments are not you own, your property and prosperity were unearned and given to you by the worst people to ever walk this earth. you have a moral imperative to give it all away to us to make amends.

>b-but we're not trying to enslave you, cracker.

fuck off nigger.