(((sargon)))

This dog thinks its funny to end the white race.

youtube.com/watch?v=KlD-VccjVT8

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=KlD-VccjVT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How will you guys make whites breed?

no bait

>sargoy of mossad

Please.
No Shekels for the Blackdad of Mossad.
hooktube.com/watch?v=KlD-VccjVT8

Does it matter?

It is funny. Chinese cocks on your face, faggot. If you try to resist Asian domination, double tap every habitable area on your shit island with nukes. Problem solved. Subhuman removed

He doesn't get shekels from youtube ads anymore.

>4 seconds in
>xDDD I'm a le funny shitposter look at me funny shitposts ebin xDDD
Fuck this guy honestly.

seriously, why does Sargon make nu/pol/ so utterly butthurt?

I think it's funnier that you can communicate so well while you gobble cocks

I hope all you enjoy the anti-white gay agenda that's going on.

He's totally right.

He doesn't even have an argument to make against the alt right anymore just the same tired crap we hear from all the other cucks about being childless neets that masturbate to anime.

sage ignore and hide this thread.

Eh, not a fan of this soft anti-white attitude but I'll continue to support his patreon

He's saying that you dumbasses are just like the SJWs, moron.

I'd call it his hard indifference to race attitude.

He's right. You guys are hypocrites. You aren't actually doing ANYTHING to save the white race. In fact, the amount of time you spend spamming on the internet is having the exact opposite effect. You are becoming more alienated, obnoxious, and poor by the day.

How do you intend to find a wife and make kids when you haven't even left the basement this week?!

>muh right wing sjw's
You are just like the nazis crying about Jews

> saving the white race is about out-breeding Africans

kys, all of you

Which is implicitly anti white

so he's wrong and a insufferable git. What kind of father doesn't care about the future of his country sounds like a coward to me

The faggot realized what anti-white cuck market is so much bigger.

b a i t

implying the post. were not all basement dwellers like yourself. Also it's fallacious to say that simple we could be doing more that that makes us wrong, that's a really bad argument by the same standard because sargon isn't PM of england he's whole ideology must be wrong

not if you're a literal nazi

Race =/= nationality

You are a fuck retard. my only suggestion is for you to kys.

>falls for bait
>gets triggered like sjw
You faggots are really really dumb aren't you.

It seems like theres a commonality with all people who practice identity politics.

They can't take a fuckin joke.

Get bent you White Nationalist snowflake faggots. Try being more meritable rather than relying on your inherited attributes, faggits.

Kek
the white race is fucked m8
white women are trash.
Asian is where it's at.

Yes, because we all know how well he gets along with Steve Shives.

God you're all idiots. Hes not saying race realism isn't founded in reality,but that always mentioning muh IQ and Jewish conspiracy theories will just make our movement less appealing to the very people we need on our side.
Focusing on tangible issues that have a better chance of being discussed in public like the question of low white birth rates and immigration would do more for our movement than just just spamming racist memes everyday, that'll further alienate us from the mainstream.

Stop being so in your fukn feeling, you all know that he's one of the few mainstream skeptics who agree with us when it comes to the fact that white countries are undergoing population replacement. And as a result of giving our ideas some legitimacy, he's been blacklisted, has lost his YT bucks.

He just mentioned reducing immigration you stupid abo

>flag
classic

The title card is a bait image. How do you and others still get baited when it's shoved in your face like this?

He's 100% right though. The answer to white genocide is to have white babies but no one in the alt-right is doing that.

The only exception I can find is Wifewithapurpose.

He did say that on Kraut's 'debunk' videos, he agreed. He is a faggot that is happy with street shitters and ex muslims

Finally someone with a brain.

Fuck off Rick Wilson the second we've heard all of this shit before it's just the same fucking arguments over and over.

he's right though. The crying about delusional jew world order conspiricies is making some people look extremly retarded.
people think that is just as stupid as the niggers with melanin with flying pyramidz and sheit.

You dont have one that's for sure do you even know what i am referring to you stupid fucking new fag.

Jared has jewish children so not even that, also Russians are not white so spencer is a race mixer

but race doesn't exist right my enlightened friend. Also implying that nationality didn't use to be a stand in for specific halogroups but please continue you underage faggot

And you fucktards wonder why we call you SJWs.

>muh childless anime
>everyone on the alt right is the same

Good, all of them should be gassed. Fucking e kikes on jt are poisonous, Lauren is a tranny too.

The answer to white genocide is non-white genocide

N I H I L I S M
I
H
I
L
I
S
M

is good for jew

I disagree, but ok.

This nihilistic approach

Hilarous when youa re behaving lik a snow flake.
>muh right wing sjw
>muh alt right
Just fuck off you brain washed cunt you cant even answer a question.

Kekistani has to be one of the most shit and forced meme's since milhouse i literally cringe everytime i see this flag. Also your a cuck faggot

honestly just kill yourself you massive faggot

You fucking civic nat cocksuckers are going to die. We're not intending the "save the white race" by breeding like animals in captivating, we are pushing for war so people like you can be slaughtered. This isn't a game anymore. This isn't "bait".

Can non-white join the alt right movement?

Who cares about this nigger infested mongrel.
Only thing he's good for is triggering a few feminist and marxists.

Agreed slavs arent white, also many of the alt rights need to start proving they're worth to the cause and start poping out kids.

Sargon Always been a PR cuck like with GG and being a centrist. In these times that is not going to save whites or western civilisation. It is Just a slower death. The Just have white kids meme is easier said than done. the cultural zeitgeist and decline of a shit generation. Who are child like makes it difficult. when millennials do try and settle down have masses amounts of debt and high taxes. Cant hardly afford to have one child and both parents need to be wage slaves to keep everything afloat

no but you can create your own movement and at best you can be allies with the alt right

>Asian is where it's at.
i hope you son enjoys his 3.5 inches of raging hard cock

God damn, what a piece of shit Sargon is.

Race does exist but it's not important unless we're talking and medical stuff.

Actually if all the white people in the alt-right had 6 children and their children also all had 6 children that would by itself do NOTHING to combat white replacement. Partly because the alt-right is small and other white people would not do the same, and because the problem is in the globalist shills in our government and the globalist narrative that people are bombarded with from birth. You're a fucking retard and so is Sargon, you literally can't think about the big picture at all.

Do you truly believe he doesnt care about whites? He was clearly baiting you to prove a point.
In a lot of his video, he has defended whites and our right to be a super majority in our own lands. God your all either underage or retarded. Fuck this, I'm going to EightChan

he just lashing out because he got sued for copyright infringement that he'll probably lose

What? Why? If non-white can't join the movement alt right will lost a lot of momentum.

It pisses me off that my life is now about having 10 white kids.. WHY did this shit happen in the first fucking place? We were never asked. What if i just wanted to enjoy my nation as my ancestors did and have a normal sized family... Our internet shit posting is actually amounting to something as it is spreading the information about who is behind this and who continues to propagate it. If every person who is currently aware of this shit had 10 kids each we still would not be able to turn things around. Mass immigration is stil taking place and people still do not understand that racial characteristics are extremely important to the continuation of anything that resembles our great civilization.

>i can't have children because I have to have twitter battles, make youtube videos and go have college debates
>having children is useless anyway, it's all about muh metaphysical battle! SPACE MARINES GEAR UP!
kill yourself.

WE SHOULDNT BE COMPETING FOR BIRTH RATES IN OUR OWN HOMES
Jesus fuck how hard is it to understand this?

Good.

Who is this alt-right? Nobody is even using it anymore.

good fuck off go shit that place up with fallacies like every other cuck chan refugee.

Well I mean he's fucking right. If you're crying about white genocide then why aren't you having white kids to stop said genocide?

>shouldn't
Who gives a shit about shouldn't?

Yeah they love Sargon over there m8

The notion that alt-right people don't have or won't have kids is a complete lie from the get go. But good job betraying your people while your country crumbles around you you disgusting fucking cockroach.

>our movement
I share no moment with this faggot
He's an outsider attaching us and should be treated as such

It's good that Arab Roosh isn't breeding.

Because he's wrong whites are having more children its immigration that is the big problem.

Ohhhh

He just said its better to focus on reducing immigration than engaging inn identity politics and useless conspiracy theories.

Why not?

As cucked as he is, he makes a good point. If we want to save the white race, why aren't we encouraging pure breeding, and partaking in it ourselves? You're not going to win a race war without a majority.

>It pisses me off that my life is now about having 10 white kids..
This. It just wanted a normal family with 2 or 3 kids and know they can enjoy the country the same way I did. This is all ridiculous

Hello, my name is Marie. I have 5 children which I homeschool, I do subsistence farming, write books and make youtube videos.

He literally said he didn't want the white race to die out in his hangout with Millenial Woes.

He just thinks that white people becoming a minority in their native countries won't be a bad thing because the new immigrant population will adopt individualist liberal western ideas and treat everyone equally.

all this new stuff is just trolling.

Race is the backbone of nationality. I assure you if hard times fall upon a nation old tribal lines are always redrawn. In them sort of situations places like new York and London so called multi cultural paradice would be a fucking blood bath

YOU'RE NOT EVEN OFFERING A QUESTION YOU RETARDED FAGGOT FUCKING CHRIST
Real good Job making your cause stronger there. Amazing. Fucking actually kill yourself, you don't deserve to live.

100%

dude is based af and all these fucking dingleberries can't even formulate their own opinion about reality.
>muh trump betrayelz
>peterson is dating a fat >:[
>/our girl/ blondie mcblacked is a jew

wake tf up you dumb cunts, I'm a shit-poster and even I can see how fucked in the head most of you untermensch supremacists are.

Why do you keep posting this SJW cuck?

Reducing immigration would not be enough in most countries, there have to be repatriation and disincentives for non-whites to come there in the first place.

And Marie's grandchildren will grow up in a dystopian Brazil 2.0 if all she cares about is making her own children. Oh and Varg is a retard btw.

Because growth isn't infnite

I do. Thats what I'm fighting for

Okay, when are you going to kill yourself then, Turkish rape baby mongrel?

Also, no the alt-right is not having children.

The alt-right does not do what they preach.
>we must return to traditional values
>fuck feminism
>all hail femininity and the proper gender roles
>let's have big families and raise them right so they won't be brainwashed by lefty propaganda
so... when will you start having children?
>me? no no that is not for me, children are icky and modern women/men are trash anyway lel
>i'll make youtube videos and get into badass twitter arguments
>FOR THE WHITE RACE!

Henrik Palmgren and Lana Loktef are married and already have one child.

Fucking centrist propaganda, die in a fire you faggots

>stop having white children they will grow up in Brazil 2.0!
>we need to fight the metaphysical battle and not have children

That sounds boring as fuck. The only reason I come is the memes. This one for instance, I am a 1/8th Jewish happy merchant collector.

This.

[spoiler] pol is a useful idiot generator with various people vying for who the scapegoat of the useful idiots will be [/spoiler]

LOL keyword keyword MY dude

fucking retard

You're just repeating the same lie that is based on nothing. Yawn.

>so... when will you start having children?
The alt right as a social phenomenon is about 1 year old.

Were you expecting massive social change in a single year?

>inb4 richard spencer is the leader of the alt right
he's fucking not.

>hey guys it isn't all these african and arab immigrants that are the problem, it's YOU white people who aren't breeding like rats and living in squalor!
>forget deporting the nonwhites and having an ethnostate, why don't you just live in your own filth and shit out poorly cared for children day in and day out like the r-selected subhumans the growth-obsessed political class want to replace you with?