If health insurance is collectivized or nationalized, why not auto insurance, flood insurance, disaster insurance, etc.?

If health insurance is collectivized or nationalized, why not auto insurance, flood insurance, disaster insurance, etc.?

Other urls found in this thread:

rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/Arriva-il-prezzo-unico-per-le-siringhe-6224f99d-54bf-4c82-af98-07903dfb1c55.html
compassphs.com/blog/healthcare-trends/healthcare-fast-facts-top-30-largest-hospital-systems-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_pharmaceutical_companies_by_revenue
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's not your health at risk and honestly, everyone here ensure his own house and car (mandatory because of 3rd party wounds/deaths) , except those niggers in naples, but that's an other story.

> Because it's not your health at risk
I fail to see how this is an argument really, only specifically physical health should be insured or guaranteed to be insured?
What about financial health? Having an uninsured car, house, not having flood insurance during a hurricane, etc. could financially ruin pretty much anybody, why should we allow that to happen?

Health insurance drains money from rich to poor (everyone has more or less same bodies and therefore medical expenses but rich have more reveniews to take via taxation theft).

Property insurance is wealth neutral, rich receives benefits proportionally to their wealth.

Democrats not very interested in the schemes that don't benefit poor.

As you can see by your chart nationalized healthcare works best for everyone living in europe.
It's a matter of fact that this configuration works best for healtcare, but for everything else isn't a very big deal. Privatized healthcare is a failure because you don't have a centralized buying program that saves you huge amounts of money.
This is in pasta language, but should do the work after the translation: rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/Arriva-il-prezzo-unico-per-le-siringhe-6224f99d-54bf-4c82-af98-07903dfb1c55.html

Basically the government saved 120 million euros in syringes alone, bringing down the price beacuse of the huge contract power.

usa #1 yet again

Because your car and your home are your possessions. They are optional. If you value what you have more than what you could replace it with, you get it insured.

your life is not optional. there is no replacing your life.

In many places you essentially need a car to go about your daily life normally and it functions like a need, in the same way that a smartphone is to many.

>essentially
>like a need
still not 1/1000th as valuable to your lifestyle as your fucking LIFE, bud

>your life is not optional.
Ruining your health is, why should you be taxed to pay for alcoholics, smokers, obese, and generally reckless people (who often are poor partially due to those habits)?
If you take care of yourself and your health you get sick less and completely avoid some diseases. You don't get a tax cut for that.

Why not nationalize everything? Communism ftw!

These, there are no drawbacks in nationalized healthcare, especially if you look into the cost structure.

Not an argument.
I am all for free enterprise, but healthcare works best in the hands of the state, it's obvious.

>US spends more per capita on public healthcare than Canada

how in the fuck?

They subsidize niggercare and ACA, but keep in mind that american healthcare is privatized, thus more inefficient.

>Not an argument
Neither is this?
Here's two for you:
You are not entitled to the sweat of someone else's labour. I don't care if you're a blind, quadripelegic cancer patient who needs $0.01 more to fund your surgery, your inability to actualize your desires is no one elses problem but your own. Even if you believe the ends justify the means, universalized healthcare is still not an effective way of achieving those ends due to the inherent problems with centralization, ie; the problem of economic calculation.

This

good goy

Absolutely fucked tort law leads to excessive use of tests and scans to cover asses. Also because we're so fucking fat
Kill yourself, commie

because it wouldnt be sustainable, all these free gibsemedats do cost something

>Pay more for less
Kid, your healthcare costs more and serves way less people that it is supposed to do, that's why you're paying niggercare and you're supporting a de facto nationalized healthcare system.
You're paying much more for your healthcare than I will ever spend.
You're the good goy paying Mr. Sheckelsberg's car. Take a look at the chart and tell me who's the goyim.

compassphs.com/blog/healthcare-trends/healthcare-fast-facts-top-30-largest-hospital-systems-in-america/

Your Hospital companies are so small that they can't even benefit from scale economies. Numbers don't lie.

Average spending isn't individual spending you fucking idiot. Before nigger care I paid almost nothing for coverage because I'm not a fat worthless sack of shit. Now I pay over twice as much to help foot the bill for fucking niggers

>Canadian single payer healthcare
>Efficient
fucking spaghetti men

If we paid for drugs what you pay for drugs, there'd be no revenue for drug R&D. Which we can and should fix with a much simpler law saying pharma companies can't charge more here then in europe.

Our healthcare works pretty well.
Our government manages to break down a better price with them, that's why nationalization works. I posted how the italian government reached a deal with syringes makers and saved 120 million euros in syringes alone. Imagine how much money you're throwing down the well with privatized healthcare.

You didn't contradict me. Drug companies sell you lower priced drugs because it's barely enough to make a profit over the cost of manufacture, but the US foots almost the entire bill for RnD. About time you commie euroniggers ponied up your share

Johnson & Johnson

Revenue US$71.89 billion (2016)
Operating income US$19.80 billion (2016)
Net income US$16.54 billion (2016)

Going bankrupt for sure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_pharmaceutical_companies_by_revenue

Not to mention that half of the companies in pharma operate outside america.

And what do you think they spend that income on? Store it in a vault like scrouge mcduck? No, they put most back into RnD. And yes, it's not just US companies letting you commies off easy, but yours as well.

>invest the net income in RnD
>not distribuing the dividend