Muslims are getting smarter and smarter each day

Muslims are getting smarter and smarter each day.

They are already playing the compassion and victim card for free gibs and to seem harmless.

How do we fight against this?

I disagree with this, but I heard some people saying that some "special" halal gifts would work.

Some very bad people, who I do not agree with, say that their going to offer "special" water to refugees when they arrive.

>Posts a bunch of guns in story about Czech gov't telling people to shoot terrorists
>No CZ's anywhere in the arsenal

What did the Independent mean by this?

KEK, good observation skills.

Nuke mecca

this guy wants to be a player like Netanyahu, lets see if this bastard can walk the walk along with other tards who agree with him.

Yes please.

Is that smart?

Muslims need to be careful, They want to infiltrate the west and impose sharia. This is very much a "be careful what you wish for" situation. Consider: When white Europeans last fervently believed in a religion, they built empires and rode roughshod over the earth. And that was when they followed a religion that actually preached peace and loving ones enemy as they love them-self. Now, imagine what happens when the descendants of those imperial progeny get ahold of a religion that DEMANDS that they conquer by force all who oppose them and impose Islam and sharia on all they control. If the Arab Muslims aren't careful, they'll create their own conquerors.

Is this real? I cant find the source on his facebook

Yes, but Muslims only conquer Kuffar, not other Muslims. Also, many today are NEET dyel manlets

Very interesting perspective.

Yet, they constantly killed each other before Western people even got to their shithole countries in the first place. If I had a brief case nuke, I would take one for the team and explode it in Mecca. :DDDDDDDDD

>How do we fight against this?

Delete facebook and twitter. All problems with online hate are now instantly fixed.

>How do we fight against this?
Kill people that sympathize with them. Exterminate leftist pukes. Leftists have created hell on earth in every significant western society. To live in a leftist stronghold is to live in a circle of hell, with impoverishment, inequality, spite and anguish.

EXTERMINATE LEFTIST SCUM

This

why does not /pol pretends they are muslim and make all kinds of shitpost that islam is not the religion of peace?

Well, we have some options here. Learn from Calypso Louie. Start an "American White" version of Islam and start slaughtering everyone who is not white. The libtards will defend it. We win. Afterwards we can explain "jk" we were never REAL Muslims, jokes on you.

>Muslims only conquer Kuffar, not other Muslims
being this stupid

Spot on, except it's not conquerors, but exterminators, for islamists are vermin.

By not giving fuck about their religion or lives.
They are despicable and inhuman and they don't deserve to live.

Oh wow, some loser paki larping about how he is going to 'conquer' the infidel, while at the same time leeching off of it. Good luck conquering what will crumble in 20 years anyway, fag.

Good idea since our prophet moh was white also

Muslims literally had Christian slave soldiers to fight for them because it's haram for muslims to wage war against other muslims.

This. European-Islam will branch off into its own sect and wage holy war on Sunni and Shiite alike. Germany may even uncuck itself. Jews will be expelled from Europe.

I was always intrigued by the Mosque of England an the King Charles version of the Quran. It turns out that to properly honour Allah one is required to take tea and crumpets five times a day. Naturally we will have to outlaw all other versions of Islam as heresies. Those who fail to convert to the new Protestant Islam (which actually turns out to be the oldest extant and only true version of Islam that ever was or will be) will naturally have to be beheaded. We will also have to retake Mecca from the crumpetless Sunni heathen who have defiled it for too long. We will then put the Cube onto the deck of the QE2 aircraft carrier (this is the reason it doesn't have planes) using helicopters and take it back to Blighty where it belongs, in the place Highest Honour, Milton Keynes. All true (Royal protestant) Muslims will be required to make the Holy pilgrimage to Milton Keynes once in their lifetime, to partake therein of the holy tea and crumpet, and, yay, the cream scone will be upon them, inshallah.

KEK

25% of british muslims openly state that the killing of those who insult mohammed is justified. Seeing as i wouldn't openly admit that i think britain should be a white nation and im pretty strong in my beliefs you only need to infer what that means about the rest of the muslims.

>Jews will be expelled from Europe.
>expelled

Muslims who are caught in SHTF in the West will all be killed. It makes me feel good knowing that.

>88

LOL

This isn't new. They've been at this for decades spreading to the 4 corners of the world. Ever since Nasser of Egypt went against them.

thought that's a pic of that one game with daddy death haha

Just so long as they keep instigating terror attacks. Much worse would be if they took control of themselves and let the inevitable demographic shift happen. If they are going to be beaten out it will have to be within the next 50-60 years and that will only happen if their terror continues.

If they lie dormant and wait then they could just take over with no trouble: vote purely along religious lines contrary to the split native vote and so disproportionately elect islamic leaders, vote in laws that financially and culturally punish natives and strengthen muslims, control education in the nation and eventually become a population majority as well.

It's sad that 95% of our population don't realize this. They worry about terror but cannot think ahead separately to that. They seem to think religion is a window dressing for people and that they might believe in some god but really they're just good old brits at heart. It's so stupid and actually insulting - if you have a genuine belief in god it is going to override anything else in your life, especially whatever your pathetic host nation says.

True.