OMG Germany YES!

"Refugees are more valuable than gold" on Schulz's tie hahaha

A german to confirm the translation plz?

On his tie during the fake Tv debate hahahaha they are rubbing it into our faces, it's become comical now, they don't give a single fuck anymore as they know they're unstoppable

Europe had a nice ride guys

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BCtmC
youtube.com/watch?v=znHACufSA5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Schulz)))

You can gas him.

Germany is not Europe.

lmao is this real?

I hear they have top notch organs.

Fake but it's an actual quote from that nutjob. Germany is screwed nomatter what.

at least AfD will have more than 10,5% this election

>"Refugees are more valuable than gold"

They are tho. Each immigrant competes for jobs so employers can pay less wages and buys goods on the market which inflates prices.

Migrants are absolutely necessary for the German economy; However, things like genes tradition and identity are more valuable than gold and are lost.

Why?

And nobody will be gased, well only wypipo

Germany is going to rig the election and let all those illegals and refugees vote for momma merkle.

This is some in your face, Globalist commie level propaganda (((Absolutely subversive))) isn't Schultz a kike aswell

fake and gay. sage

Damn it would have been fun, they need to up their game

Well 50% fake I would say

>"Refugees are more valuable than gold"
So valuable we have to force others to take them off our hands!

Rapefugees are cancer and you know it.

This guy is the most Jewish looking German I've ever seen.

So in Snopes terms:
"probably true"?

Why do you goyms always claim that anuone with a name that has berg, stein, sch.. lz... is a jew when it's common german names?

THE CRINGE
WHY JEWS SO CRINGE

Nope it will save an aging continent. Without it europe will not survive

>They are tho. Each immigrant competes for jobs
Jobs, user? Like 1/20 shitskin gibs gobbler has any transient interest in self determination and actualization. They're all welfare whores.

I like how Israel treat them.
I don't like how Israel promote them and exporte them to the west.

Not the greatest ally.

Where did I mention the jews idiot?

You don't have to be jewish to be a globalist puppet with an agenda, they are tons of it

i think you are overstating the frequency of names ending in berg and stein in germany and austria.

Not gonna lie. Its very enjoyable to see G*rmans genocide themselves.

He said they are more worth than gold, because they believe in the EU/germany.
What a delusional moron.

((AfD))
You need NDP at this point, mein Freund

Checked.
Regardless, I'm over anons saying "sage" but not actually fucking saging shit... Either sage, or not sage. Don't posture sage you gigantic fucking faggot

NPD is a government honeypot

Ftfy

>old news
He has been saying that.
Also he's a semi-literate/uneducated jew moron.

Friendly reminder that all ideology is downstream of economic consideration in a capitalist world

they spelled "costs" wrong

I would trade refugees for gold

Translation?

Yes, but they are also consumers.

post picture of your wife's black son pls

And you have lesbians and niggers in AfD

So would anybody else in their right fucking mind, Hans.

stfu raycis, ill trade you a refugee for an AR15

Israel =/= Jews. You should know this by now.

If it were up to me I'd deport every single nigger back to their shitholes within 6 months.

Translation is correct, but it doesn't mean that the pic is not shopped.
Is there any proof of it, like a sufficiently high res image on a (((media))) website so I could check for myself.
It's so outrageous that I actually can't imagine that Schulz is this retarded. But if he is this should be blown up everywhere.

Yeah we know dude, chill. No white nation's gonna attack Israel militarily, we are all too tired of the Middle East and want nothing to do with it.
Just get your neighbour relations under control.

Our neighbors are ravaged by internal conflicts and we have King Bibi. We're quite well off.

Why are you upset fellow brother

Only consuming makes them leeches and completely worthless to a society. You willing to give me 100$ a month and get nothing in return?

Your gov is run well as far as I can see, agree with Netanyahu.
He's at least not going all in attaching himself 100% to one superpower in these times of high uncertainty.

No the tie is fake, but it's real quote from him

Only problem with him is that there is no one remotely comparable to him to run this shithole.

Every other dipshit with POLitical POTential is a worthless cuck who'd sell his mother for the opportunity to suck on Abu-Mazen's shriveled goatshit-covered dick.

Barbera Spector is a piece of shit

archive.is/BCtmC

>Aydan Özoğuz, commissioner for immigration, refugees and integration, told the Financial Times that only a quarter to a third of the newcomers would enter the labour market over the next five years, and “for many others we will need up to 10”.
>The Institute for Employment Research (IAB) found only 45 per cent of Syrian refugees in Germany have a school-leaving certificate and 23 per cent a college degree.
>Statistics from the Federal Labour Agency show the employment rate among refugees stands at just 17 per cent.
>It said 484,000 of the refugees are looking for work, up from 322,000 last July — an increase of 50 per cent.
>Of those, 178,500 are officially unemployed, meaning they not only have no work but are not enrolled in any training programmes or language courses — up 27 per cent on last July.

Seems like a depreciating asset to me.

This kike needs a bullet to the skull.

>General Mad dog
>The time has come
>Execute order sixty six,... gorrilion

She's a women, what do you expect coming out of the mouth of a bitch when asked about politics?
First mistake was allowing women to leave the kitchen.
They only reason a women should have education is to have a engaging, cultured conversation with her husband when they are having dinner.

It's as if I asked a monkey for his opinion on how to run my country. Only idiots try.

>when she is serving him dinner
FTFY, my patriarchal friend.

They are, germans are not having children so they are a needed resource.

MEGA

Don't you dare insult our queen!
She has done so much for swedish society

atleast in Sweden berg is super common, not so much stein.

Please wake up Uncle Adolf.

akshually you might be wrong there (sadly)
FDP is training to jump the "no more refugees"-train
might cost the AfD some votes since FDP is seen as more (((legitimate)))
>divide and conquer

Actually I'm quite nice towards women in RL.
But women are always gonna spout utopian nonsense if asked about politics.
It's always, "all children should be happy so give em gibs" followed by "and no one should be bullied".
Well, thanks, I know women.
That's what we work so hard for everyday.
If women ran Israel they'd take down all walls in hopes of holding hands with the oppressed and you'd soon witness how invaders would rape every child older than 6.

Modern (((women))), yes. Her, no.

Gas this kik... Nah

Lock her in a room with 100 shitskins multikulti-multikulti, ready to rape her through all holes.
That would be a nice cultural enrichment she would love to know i'm sure.

True, but she experienced hardships that former her.
We work hard so our women do not need to experience this.

We all are waiting for him.
Gas the kikes.
Make Europe&Murica white again.

Will he rise again ? idk

Actually, our lasts hopes are : a full awakening of one western country (and the others will follow)... Which will not happen i think. It could, more than before right now, but the chance are so muck skinny.

Or wait for this, the predictions of the Club of Rome. Waiting for the consumer society collapsing.
Add a major economic crisis, to mass migration, to multiculturalism, to civilization clash, to ethnicities tensions, then u have the bests conditions for gas the kikes race war now, and restore white supremacy in our lands, because it's our lands, et our rights.

Is the Virtue Bombing?

>gas
>inefficient german disposal methods
nice try, sandnigger
It's all industrial shredders and mobile livestock incinerators for salams and shaloms from here on out.

Flüssiges Gold vllt *hicks*

Is it because he's getting paid to bring them in or something???

fake
pls get banned

that HAS to be a shop

or schulz is back on the bottle

I don't get you yuropoors.

These fuckers flaunt your destruction in your face and yet somehow you still vote them into office? How about the terrorist attacks? Those are just normal?

Incinerate your fucking self, leaf.

When mein fuhrer when?

It still amazes me the amount of people who think Germany lost the war. They own the EU. They control the lands they tried to take by force twice, and all through political schemes.

for the love of God someone torture and kill these fucks to send a message

FJPBP

Well fuck. Hans, turn on the Gasventil!

At least, let's take a little break for now, coz the European commission decided recently to not let the rapefugees come in free in Europe through Sicilia. They even thought about sending them back to Libya.
And the number of refugees incoming in Europe through mediterranean sea has decreased by about 50-60% compared to least year.

That's just a strategic withdrawal, waiting for the next wave, but it gives to europeans more time to get mass redpilled.
It has begun in France since 2 years. But it's not enough, even if it concerns about 11 millions french, which is for an extreme right party really huge in our time.

Nazi Germany lost the war. What you see here are (((germans))) taking the whole european continent under (((their))) control. And the endgame isn't a great outlook.

So Poland can pay its EU debts with refugees? Oh wait arent they trying to force all that precious human 'gold' on certain easter european countries?

sage isn't visible anymore.

"Schulz threatens with the hardest anal sex that will damage everyone"

So your options are a mega kike or fucking merkel? Poor, poor germany..

ive jewish ancestry and i will vote for AFD.

Why are anglos such fucking retarded jewish debt slaves?

why jews so cringy

His face screams HE NEEDS THE REFUGEE PEE PEE

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Re-read what I said. Your overreaction wasn't necessary.

youtube.com/watch?v=znHACufSA5I

Germany is a bunch of weak bitches. Why has none even attempted assassinating her?

>europe had a nice ride
good riddance
finally nothing will stand above the nation state once more

that's like saying the US isn't north america.

you first

This is not Germany you fucking retarded limey slimey bad teeth fucking rat crypto jew. I wish Hitler just used the a bomb and cooked youre fucking grandparents and melted their skin off their pathetic skulls.

Germany is under control of jews right now.