he's laughing

What did he do to you?

Why hasn't the CIA killed him yet?

Heavily.

they are trying to figure our what "based" and "fashy" means

they don't attack their own

Because big daddy China is protecting his ass

Giv North Korean waifu

I can't compete with the 6'5 descendant of Adonis Chads phallically enriching South Korea, desu.

that's deep

Not as deep as my friend was last night in SK p*ssy

Same CIA that tried to assassinate Castro hundreds of times?

Can someone give me a brief run-down of the differences between this and the Saddam thing? While the nuke capabilities may not be great, the threat seems much greater than Saddam. Why hasn't there been a war?

Came here to post this but I was beat to it.

You tell us, Anglo. You're the one usually starting all the wars. You and your two retarded kids, US and Israel. Why can't you all be like the Aussies?

betaSA is jealous of CHADPRK

Kim dindu nuffin.

The absolute madman, you get arrested for saying shit like this

>Why can't you all be like the Aussies?
Slave to the anglo?

There's no global economical goal like there was with saddam oil reserves, and unlike the arab union, there's consequences for messing with east asia.

Double chin causes extra protection against radiation

Because south korea has 25 nuclear power plants and Best Korea has them all in their sight.

I don't give a h*ck

Cant wait for the winter its gonna be bad and when the only fat guy in the entire country is dear leader people get pissed.

Steve Bannon said there's no way to stop Seoul's destruction.

Because he is needed to the elite. NK state is just a puppet state that listens to US and China directives. He is used as the villain so that there is a scapegoat for that what is to come. WW3 will break as soon as the muslims and jews destabilize each other, muslims to be eradicated. This Kim, in my oppinion, is just a puppet ready to serve his masters.

Ah I see, should have realised.

>implying north korea is going to focus all of it's artillery on seoul alone

just get everyone to hide in their basements for two weeks, then they can come up and go to the 40 field mcdonalds set up by the army