If you made a mistake in your life and did your time you deserve to be killed by the storm

>if you made a mistake in your life and did your time you deserve to be killed by the storm
There's something seriously disturbing about this. This should be illegal.

Being a pedo should be punishable by death.

Quit trying to "normalize" child rape.

>
That's to keep in line with their sex offender restrictions.
kys pedo

Because sex offenders are just foaming at the mouth to rape kids in a storm shelter among a room full of adults. What a stupid fucking hick sheriff.

start up a fake lefty campaign to call this guy an islamophobe, say he is trying to scare muslims away from shelter

Hear that John, David, and James?! You pedo faggots are not allowed in the shelter with children.

>Because I'm a child raping faggot that needs to be strung up

What is your home address? I'd just like to have a face-to-face conversation with you is all. I have no ulterior motives.

Yeah, they are. You should look up the 'Superdome' during Katrina.

>stupid fucking hick sheriff
Kill yourself you fucking demon. Why do bleeding heart cocksuckers only ever care about the most wicked people on the earth? Muh muslims, muh criminal niggers, muh sex predators. GO BACK TO HELL

Fuck off rapists, you deserve this.

Exactly, they should be thrown on the hurricane with a catapult. Death to pedos and (real, not feminist rape)rapists.

But what about guilty children?

OP doesn't know what went down at the Superdome during Katrina.

Child molestation is abhorrent. But telling people they can't come into a storm shelter during the largest hurricane ever recorded because of something they may have done 20 years ago is just stupid. How about act like humans and make a cordoned off area? Act like fucking adults, not virtue signaling shitheads.

should be ICE officers too.

A national crisis is a great way to make pedophiles disapear forever. Sleep well.

Sex offender doesn't mean rapist you dumbass.

People get put on sex offender lists for taking a piss outside and being caught.

Isn't there an entire town of Pedos in Florida?

Just imagining all those sick fuck floating around like the turds they are...

At what point does evil must be struck down.

Funny thing is, you can get on sex offender list for pissing in Public
Or something stupid like 18 year old and 17 year old having sex, opps sex offender

nah, youre a moron.

Lol you don't know that most of the sex offenders/predators are junky mouth breathers who have no foresight

says the PEDO

If you raped a kid, I hope you are impaled by a guard rail.

They're allowed to take shelter in the jail, they're not just leaving them out in the rain you dumb fuck. I'd rather have a convicted sex offender have to sleep on an uncomfortable bed for a night in jail then have them around children. Fuck you and your pedophilic satanic cult of commies. You're all going to hang, you sick fucks.

GIVE EM A NICE WARM AND DRY SPACE IN THE JAIL CELL.

ICE SHOULD ARREST THE ILLEGALS TOO

OMG I just imagined the most amusing image of people being catapulted into the raging eye of Hurricane Irma. I thank you sir. My day is good again.

if only DC police would be as based

>I know I broke that 8 year olds hips when I raped her in the ass but that's behind me now
>let me in with all those children

They can literally go to the jail which is a storm shelter you fucking mong. The sheriff even said that

As much as this is a disgusting disregard for human life, kinda got to agree. Those people need to be demonized and segregated from normal people.

What if she's 15 and she consented? Are you still a child rapist? The Bible doesn't give an age of consent btw

>pee on the side of a building
>get put on sex offenders list
>denied entry to shelter
>die

That actually hardly ever happens. You had to of pissed off the cop to get that.

There are plenty of people who would knit bat an eye at eye if they drown.

So what is your home address?

This is perfectly fair. This isn't a sleep over with your wildest fantasies you pedo, this is shelter. Go die in the storm or leave on your own

more like
>I know I'm a sex offender for life because I slept with my 17 year old girlfriend when I was 18 and her crazy mom found and and reported me
>thanks for letting me choose to die or sleep in a prison full of criminals

nigger you took a piss on someone's property, fuck you go play in the hurricane. Civilization doesn't need your shit.

>raping kids
>a simple mistake
the level of planning that must go into fucking a kid is beyond my capacity to comprehend. it is pure evil. these fuckers often make career choices and buy houses just so they can be around vulnerable kids. it is sick. telling a pedo they cannot come to a shelter with children is no different than telling a pedo they cannot purchase a house within 10 miles of a school. the sheriff is giving fair warning that the pedos should evacuate now because shelters will not be available to them. an act of kindness on the sheriff's part as far as im concerned.

piss off rapist cunt

I see nothing wrong. I just worked a job where I was surrounded by 14 year old girls in bikinis and I wanted to breed every single one of them. Only difference is I can sit there and not be a creep and try something. If you can't control yourself and even go out of your way to be a predator then you don't deserve a safe haven.

And yes, I furiously masturbated after that job. Damn kids these days look like shorter 18 year olds.

>all sex offenders raped kids
retard

> t. Marc Dutroux

>ay yo I jus made a mistake man, it was a accident, I had to do it

Fuck off nigger, into the hurricane you go.

Why do bleeding heart cocksuckers only ever care about?

And of course being so tolerant and understanding of people's cultures and being the platform for not hating people based on their race culture wrath or education level. They sure do like to shit on white men and women from poor rural areas and imply or state they are backwards and have no education when they disagree with them.

>implying any state with an age of consent 18+ doesn't make exceptions between people

ITS LITERALLY INHUMANE

Pedo's and sexual predators not allowed to be witht he general public? Gee, I wonder why...

bot, good thing pedos aren't human.

sheriff is making specific remark regarding children.

Everyone lives (or dies) with the consequences of their mistakes..

Death to pedos and commies.

>be 18
>Have sexy AF gf age 15
>Destroy that jailbait pussy til she was 20
>Never get caught

Mfw

What is the point of prison and "rehabilitation" if you do your time and are still a monster forever and can't even seek shelter with everyone else?

Ask him if he would give up his place for one, then see him shy away like the rat he is

>be 18.
>have sex with 17 year old girlfriend.
>r

I am loving this sheriff, based as fuck

>Literally defending sexual predators

As the years go by, I slowly begin to realize that Sup Forums is not really a political board, just a contrarian, unpopular opinion forum, echo chamber.

Agree, user. It's also un-christian since god forgives the repentant.

It is a crime that has an extreme amount of social stigma.

Fpbp. Maybe God will fix that problem for us. Biblical style

What inhuman is that we have not collectively murdered every last convicted child rapist.

Do they not allow murders and robbers too?
Because if they allow them, they are biased.

Did the hurricane get you before you could finish your post?

Pedos don't have human rights

I would choose to save a non white normal over a white pedo

>((washington DC))
is anyone surprised?

>having differing opinions is an echo chamber
>omg I can't stand this echo chamber because you aren't agreeing with me
Do you realize how you sound?

To punish them for wanting to rape kids. Contrary to what liberals want you to believe the prison system doesn't rehabilitate anyone. The prison system is a punishment and a way to get these sick fuckers out of society.

You don't get rehabilitated in prison. Therefore, sex offenders are still a threat and need to get ass-fucked by a hurricane.

Plunging your cock into 10 year olds is pretty inhumane. Damn 6 year olds tricking normal well adjusted adults into ruining their holes and scarring them for life.

mfw I fuck her so hard I can feel and hear her pelvis and ribs crack

in most states the closeness in age negates statutory rape charges. if you're fucking your 17yo gf and are 17yo yourself but 3 months older you arent automatically statutorily raping her on the day of your 18th birthday. if your gf was 11 or 13 you're a pedo though.

Ok

Do.. do hurricanes reproduce by violating pedos? Because my mind is blown.

I was paying respects.

>R

What's disturbing is fucking a kid...death to pedos

Did you miss the part where he says you can stay in the jail as a shelter?
If you are a sex offender, you get the sign in the front yard and must be miles away from children and schools. These restrictions aren't lifted just because of a hurricane.

Davenport checking in who /Polk/ here

Your constitution goes out the window when a disaster happens, sorry senpai. At Orleans the authorities gun grabbed and told citizens to get a lawyer.
Just imagine if Yellowstone blows, the USA is simply done and China can takeover. I'm obviously cucked even more as a leaf but thats the facts.

LoL Lake here, it's been nice knowing you if that shit comes up the center.

Pedos should be grateful that they aren't simply shot on sight (like they should be.)

Law goes out the window, and I'm the crazy asshole who is going pedo hunting.

>piss next to a tree in america
>kid walks by
>you are now sexual predator

Statutory rape laws have many layers depending on age difference and other factors. So what I'm saying is, give us more details and we'll be the judge.

They aren't defending anything, if there is one sure way to get Sup Forums to respond to your post, its to b8 them. Thats all this is, user is calling attention to a post liberals are freaking out over and getting our attention by pretending to support the liberals.

See A sex offenders rights are abridged already. This is nothing new.
>authorities gun grabbed
They did that in the Virgin Islands just recently for the storm and the NRA is now suing them.

Nobody's worried about somebody pissing on a tree you hopeless retard

There's no way to distinguish a child fucker from a guy who peed on someones yard in the database they use it just says "sex offender." Would prefer to let all the yard pissers in with one child fucker to be around kids who might make a move or make them all go sleep in the jail for the night to be 100% sure nothing happens to children? Yeah, fuck off faggot, you're the type of enabling piece of shit that's ruining our country. I hope you burn in hell.

glad to hear it, and yea dude I got the sandbags on deck so hope for the best

How's "sex offender" equals pedo?
Your female neighbor can call the cops and say you tried to rape her, you will become sex offender forever you retard

If you're a sexual predator and did your time you're probaby still in jail.

Also, if you have a warrant (which is what the other tweet says) you should be in jail.

if they're a pedo, they should be in prison and not released. if they were in prison, they would have been managed by the corrections dept.

move along, nothing to see here

>in the database they use it just says "sex offender."
You can literally google sex offenders and read a brief summation of the offenses of the sex offenders around your home. They could do this in the shelter...

Willing to bet real money that anybody given offender status for pissing on anything acted like a nigger when the cops got called on them, as if pissing anywhere but a fucking toliet doesn't automatically deem you uncivilized. Unless you live in fucking India. Do you live in India?

>site that literally spawned pizzagate defends pedos
you're too fucking new to even realize that OP is trolling for yous

You can seek shelter, at the county jail. Or you can carry your trashy pedo ass further north and get a hotel room somewhere. No one's stopping you and the sheriff made the announcement 6 days early for them to be able to make plans. Should be grateful they got prison in the first place instead of a fucking bullet in the head.

Yeah. It's called 'The Villages'.

mfw I played with the neighbor's kid from 4 to 6 and never got caught

You can also become a sex offender if you're 18 and your girlfriend is 17, I knew a guy who broke up with his gf and her "revenge" was to make him a sex offender. The government needs to do a better job of distinguishing between child rapists (mandatory life imprisonment imho) and these "edge cases."

not suprised, but one can dream of a better world

Daily reminder that is is how a sex offender looks like. And no, sweetie, you can be underage and still be a pedo.

Antipedophilia is a codeword for antimale