White Genocide

Here's a tactic. Stop using the term "white genocide" and subvert the kikes holy term "holocaust". Start talking about the "white holocaust" it'll stir up horrible imagery in normies and imagine the massive butthurt from the kikes when every time someone says "holocaust" people think of whites. Take the power of the word away from them

>Oy vey! It's a white shoah!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FrameGames/status/904075130112020481
reddit.com/r/news/comments/6yi7n0/white_christians_are_now_a_minority_of_the_us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, use their own made up words against them

>appropriate a term for something normies consider to be the worst thing ever and apply it to something they don't even think is happening

Yeah I'm sure that will be great for optics and won't blow up in your face at all.

this guy fucks

>What are you, a white holocaust denier??

>Holocaust denial is illegal, goy

oh no my sheckels

Well, desu, it's mostly white suicide, but I can hop aboard that train.

Well we already have the "Dems are da real Nazis" meme so why not take it to the next logical ironic step?

Another idea I had was to make White women pariahs among lefties.
Just use the fact that they're privileged and stuff.
Paint them as hypocrites or something.
I keep trying to plant that idea, but no-one seems able to meme about it.

It would also force jews to admit they arent white. Imagine the buzzfeed headlines

>"It's time for whites to stop using the word holocaust

That would work but I feel like white women are the preferred host for the parasites. They already hate them, but they need them, or at least think they do

>"My fellow white people, we aren't being holocau.... uhm... fugg"

Yeah, there's no telling they're already making fools of themselves.
But it's only for us to witness, as we can read through their bullshit.
I'm thinking about something subttle, like making a campain about how they get 'priviledged' social worker education and therefore have no interest in social gaps narrowing, to keep their jobs.

Here's a meme, but I don't have pic.
>Graduate in Social stuff (I don't even know the real names)
>Hope equality never happens.

Yeah, that's worth a meme. Heather Heyer would be a good one too. Something like
>If anyone other than a white woman was killed in Cville, it wouldn't even be on the news! Heather Heyer is a martyr for white privilege

Consider this thread

twitter.com/FrameGames/status/904075130112020481

Holocaust mean punishment by God deserved, so kikes know they was wrongs but continues to piss off God. So no its genocide(remove genes of whites from world pool)

Excuse me, that's not how the world works. I value my blackness. Not everyone who's non-white is "black". We are made up of many different colors. This is why everyone believes you're racists.

Holocaust means "full burnt offering". It appears in the bible when Noah makes a sacrifice to God and it's fully consumed by fire. If anything it means we're being sacrificed by jews to their god (who, according to Jesus, the Jews god is Satan).

>The White Holocaust is the ritual sacrifice of whites to Satan.

Seems too far fetched, and you're just pining it own to one person, that' let's be honest, nobody feels anything about.
Even lefties don't relate to the whale.
When memeing, you need to go for broad.

Picture this with white woman picture.
>Get degree in white holocaust.
>Get holocausted.

You're right, that is offensive to all the non-black nonwhites.

"White displacement" is better.

Yeah, good point. That's pretty good desu

Or instead of denying the holocaust happened as some are wont to do, find out more about the other five million murdered at the camps.

Who were they, and why were they rounded up?

Use this pic wherever you see talk about minorities being underrepresented in movies.

hmm, reasonable suggestion, but then we endorse a lie

A virgin made this post.

All this will do in female heads is make them virtue signal even HARDER in order to feel good about themselves.

I'm sorry, reddit, can you explain how you think they won't go after our women, when they're done with us?

Already happening. White liberal women already crawl over each other about muh white privilege.

Make Jewish women quit being Schrodinger's PoC who are non-white when it suits them.

Behind 7 layers of irony.
I understand the potential meme of

>Believes the holocaust didnt happen
>Talks about white holocaust.smiley

But there are more memes to be made such as

>Says "fellow white people"
>Denies whites were in the holocaust

>When you say the white holocaust didnt happen, but you want it to happen again.smiley

etc.

The whole point is to just take the piss and piss of jews at the same time

it comes from Greek, it means "whole burnt offering", as in a sacrifice

Also imagine someone saying white holocaust isn't real, then calling them a holocaust denier... especially in countries where that is illegal

Yeah, I covered that

here

it IS a genocide

it is NOT a whole burnt offering

truth matters, best propoganda

taking the piss is all very fine, but do you really want us to become the jews?

you did, kudos

how about not folding and dominating your women, you frenchie fucking faggot?

It's not genocide, there's only one race, the human race.

I think "replacement" is the best term. Its what I use to avoid the whole "hur no one is gassing you how is it a genocide??" bullshit

Not as a serious tactic or a talking point, I mean memetically. Just ironically playing on the "dems are the real Nazis" and "white sharia" memes. White holocaust denier seems like a good potential meme, considering most normies would be appalled at being compared to a holocaust denier even ironically

I tried at meme.
Don't hurt me.

That leads to a "no one was gassed in camps either, here are some facts"

Bam

By denying the white holocaust you're forcing them to defend the holocaust which, I assume, you're prepared to debunk and force them into an argument they aren't prepared for.

Fuck I made a typo in there.

Wait, did I?

Need bolder, clearer text

Use memegenerator if you have to

Haha minority by 2040

Make fun of reddit spacing in your reply please

You know how they think...
The only way you're gonna turn them around is make them physically threatened (which they are) or guiltyabout being the master race.

kek

In America it's a known tactic that black gangs befriend white people and then just use them as fodder to their benefit and turn on them when they aren't useful. I assume lefties are doing the same thing.

x is the real y doesn't work

what's reddit?

I'm making fun of that. Whites are the real holocaust victims would shut up the new right because their tactic was co-opted

Overall, we have to make white women understand they're leading to their own destruction.
All the while making them understand tolerance doesn't mean adoption.
I think that where their frail brains give up.

>I'm making fun of that
wew

don't be mean bro

How bout "no". How about white men take some fucking responsibility for their stupidity and shortsightedness?

White men have had 2000 years, the most powerful militaries in the whole world, and a shit ton of wealth, and more numbers, they could have done anything they want.

White men handed over Western Civiliation to JEWS on a silver platter while they flooded into comfy, yet powerless Trade jobs, ignored academia, gave women rights, and brought shitloads of niggers and spics into their countries because they're cheap and addicted to low-cost labor.

The White Holocaust is a symptom of the White Male Idiots who've run our countries into the ground for the last 500 fucking years.

My point being that there are multiple angles that this meme could work from

This is a good idea

In 60 years whites have gone from 15% of the world's population to 7%.
In Africa white people are being hunted down
In the middle east Christians have been eradicated
In Germany migrants now make up 40% of the under 5 pop in only 4 years
In Britain you're an Islamophobe if you criticize ISIS

Thank you senpai

Fucking nog.
How about you tried having a job?
What you can't because you're retarded?
Enjoy gibs while it lasts.
You'll end up on the rope on day 1.

There is no white genocide. Just have more kids.

Exactly. Now we just need to find a 6,000,000 figure. How many whites died fighting world wars for the ZOG? Abortions?
End the white diaspora! We need a homeland!

Holocaust is only a thing because the Jews memed it, we're memeing White Genocide ok. Now kindly keep charging ur laz0rz

Don't forget to guilt white holocaust on women.
Make lefties brown, as they want society to be.

You low IQ shitstain...I'm not a nigger. Read the post you sub-human snow-coon.

You fucking low class whites are going to burn. I'm going to watch everything you love get destroyed. I'm going to be in my ivory tower looking down at you screaming while you wallow in the filth of this world. You brought this on yourself. You were given the information and you refused to learn. Future you chose faggot

>Jews admit they aren't white
>Normies deny the white holocaust shifting the window toward actual holocaust denial
4d chess

>NZ is black
>literally only ~1% actual nigger
>Maori less than 15% of the population
>100% of them aren't even full Maori, 100% Maori no longer exists
kys

Of course you will you LARPing faggot

This guy gets it

You might as well be.
Because if you're not, you're the very definition of Cancer.
I guess watching commies hang on the rope will be fun too.

I mean, in all honesty we can even meme Germany into it.

>when you feel so guilty about the holocaust that you do another one on your own race.thumbsup

I really really love this idea

Also, pushing the "Khazarian fake jews" concept with fake articles and images putting their steppe nomadic roots under an EXTREMELY positive light
Young non-israeli, liberal jews all over the world must look at them and think
>"Damn I have such a special, exotic background ready to discover and show off on social media!! I'm ready to take throatsinging and equitation lessons, even though my old ones may not approve!"

Guys lets take our non-legit issue and try slap on a weighted term! That will surely show our logic is well-grounded and based on legit sources that aren't youtube videos and stormfront!!!

This map is fucking retarded, just saying. Maybe it will be the case in 2100, but not now

They're not even hiding it.
What the fuck are Germabros thinking?
Do they feel ashamed because of what Hitlerbro did?
They're getting replaced. Fucking figh for your own, history proves you've got it in you.
I know I'm preaching a lost cause, but fucking wake up, ho shit, how can Merkel still lead the pols.

ITS FUCKING WHITE HOLOCAUST!!!! Lets get this ball ROLLING@@@@@@@

was there ever a source on her?

Nope. Hurts every time.

That's already happening.
Leftists are eating each other, leftism is based on victimhood so once they believed women weren't that much "oppressed" they shifted their attention to non-whites.

This singlehandedly is shifting many white women to the right.

Leftists are also going against asians now.

The best part? We didn't had to do anything, leftists caused all of this.l themselves.

>It would also force jews to admit they arent white.

I already use the phrase "If Jews are white then Hitler did nothing wrong." Shuts up the "kill all whites" kikes right quick...

Makes quite the sense if you think about it. Good idea OP

bump

This will work senpai

Don't let this thread die!

Even the niggers are doing it. The difference being that we're smart enough to actually make it a thing

brilliant

reddit.com/r/news/comments/6yi7n0/white_christians_are_now_a_minority_of_the_us/

Leftists are very gleeful