Whats something that makes you sad Sup Forums?

whats something that makes you sad Sup Forums?
for me its the thought that Rhodesia was destroyed by people who afterwards drove the country into ruin. it had so much potential...
rhodesians never die :(

someone give me a QRD on rhodesia? why is it talked about so much here? I've only seen blood diamond. I don't think they taught us about rhodesia in history class.

Lel that's Rwanda. Rhodesia is now Zimbabwe. Read about that shitshow of a country if you have any lingering doubt that niggers are terrible at everything.
Cecil Rhodes is an interesting guy. There is still a scholarship named after him.

oh that's right. Mugabe is a funny guy. kick out all the whites and then beg for their return.
but can you give me a summation of this great war people talk about? I want the Sup Forums perspective

This.
Basically its a wake up call to whites every where that confirms white genocide beyond any reasonable doubt that whites need to maintain ethnostates otherwise niggers will in fact act like niggers, not giving them rights isnt "racist" and those pushing white guilt were in fact full of fucking shit this entire time.
Look at apartheid vs post apartheid south africa and how no one wants to talk about the genocide happening there
They wont stop at rhodesia.

I have the same feeling for Algeria
De Gaulle ruined everything

>create successful hunting/aggri country
>tell you're English overlords to fuckoff
>fight war against retarded African rebels backed by the west
>be sanctioned by nearly the entire world
>give in and hand control to niggers
>have current clusterfuck of Zimbabwe

They were even more tolerant and more mixed than SA. It was a glorious country that had the western worlds boot on its neck because of muh racism

Extremely simplified

Think of what Africa could have been if western powers didn't chimp out

wow really 84 dudes? these are heroes. I wish more men would stand for the things they love.

to answer your question, as an american abroad what makes me upset is seeing my country slip into degeneracy without being able to do anything about it.
additionally, I hate complacent people. people who are 'fine' with things the way they are. you know one, I'm sure. he drives a mazda 3 because 'it gets him from point a to point b. he only knows how to cook pasta because 'ordering out is just easier'. he hires a tradesman to fix his property because 'my time is more valuable'. I hate these people. they love teslas and iphones and all sorts of things that put power in someone else's hands because they're lazy, complacent people.

IIRC
Rhodesia was the fucking jewel of Africa. Minority rule (whites) which was sensible becuase the blacks were not educated enough to run a country properly (Mugabe runs it now case and point). Fucking COMMUNISTS try to take over and the fucking Brits won't help them fight commie scum becuase " oh no racism let the black man run the place" BITCH THEY ARE FUCKING RED. Anyway Rhodesians say fuck you and declare independance from shit heads in England and true anglos go over there to help fight hte good fight. South Africa can no longer support them and that's where it starts going down hill. The fucking Kikes in Israel even helped them IIRC.

Rhodesia eventually falls and becomes the shit hole that is now Zimbabwe and everyone tries their hardest to try and not point out how it was much better off ran by whites. The whole thing was a disgusting display of betrayal from the English and should have never happened. Now it's a fucking starving dictatorship that everyone likes to pretend wasn't there fault.

Africa: a dire need of slotting floppies.

Jesus how is that even possible

>literally black face
>drive into camp with jeeps with machine guns
>blow assembly whistle
>enemy assembles in nice neat rows
>mow them down
I'm not kidding.

When they start removing statues and start building the 3rd temple it is a sign they will once more restart the world

The main point to take away from it all is that ultimately whites need to have one anothers backs because every other race wants to kill them for simply just being white.
White nationalism is just self defense, america was founded as a white ethnostate and began going downhill when this was forgotten in favor of being progressive.
Nelson Mandela is what Civic Nationalism leads to.

Seen this posted around a lot, similar story?

It's genocide for everyone....the poor homeless first...then illegal immigrants...then all of us...

...what do I do to help user? I'm about to go into uni to get an engineering degree because I'm too dumb for science and math but too smart for lesbianic studies. how can I help preserve my people? I just want to live in a conservative paradise. make nick-knacks that I sell at the market with my wife on the weekends in rural Philadelphia.

Its Sup Forums's wet dream. White man runs country of blacks
He never begged them to return. You should stop taking images posted here at face value.
You can Google it yourself but Rhodesia' s economy is roughly the same as Zimbabwe today. Keep in mind that who's running it is a retarded commie general.

I can see someone on a message board in south new zealand write the exact same comment about europe in 2117

No kidding dude whites will return to Africa in our lifetimes
There will come a time when the majority realizes it's more humane to subjugate the niggers into a functioning society than to let them run wild in the jungle

No Blood Diamond is in Sierra Leone. Danny Archer is a Rhodesian that joined the South African spec forces after niggers killed his parents

>whats something that makes you sad Sup Forums?
I will die

It makes me sad that people bring purely social issues into the realm of politics.

He didn't just kick them out. Any they tried to stay were attacked and their wives and daughters raped

Everyone dies...so live while you can

It is better to live on ones feet than to die on ones knees

>The fucking Kikes in Israel even helped them IIRC.
Anglos and kikes always stand united.
Anglos = jewish lapdogs

Read about it, talk about it, bring it up and keep pressing about it relentlessly even when the entire room goes silent.
The groundwork has already been laid due to the obsession with blaming white people for the holocaust, slavery, etc.
Talk about south africa apartheid, meme it, bring it up, educate
The whole thing really speaks for itself, the rest of the world is shitting bricks already just from bringing it up.
Keep memeing it, people have no idea how powerful memes can be.

I'll do my best user~

Rhodesia was accomadating to them not telling blacks to fuck off completely, and look what they still did to them.
Blamed them for not giving them enough, blamed them for defending themselves.
What about south africa? They told everyone to fuck off completely and now everyone who thought whites who only wanted to defend their own people were evil for not helping out savages who wanted to kill them that no one was fucking stopping from building their own similar society.
And you have the nerve to call those who are merely defending not only themselves but also those who even call them evil racists because they defend their own people.
You act like white people had a choice in being white, you cant fault them for defending themselves.

Tfw they did not keep them north of the tangizi

>someone give me a QRD on rhodesia?
Colony that had a strong white presence but when nigs started taking control of Africa the local population started chimping out. The whites tried fighting back but with literally no support from the outside world (read: abandoned by their brethren), it was a struggle they could never come out on top of.

It is only matter of time before South Africa goes to way of Zimbabwe. In almost all African countries biggest nigger tribe will fuck other nigger tribes. Only sub-Saharan countries that aren't corrupt as fuck are ones where demographics make them clear ethnostates or ethnically so fragmented that no tribe can win every election.

Our liberal parents giving islamists everything they want in the name of "freedom" and not being able to follow his dream. Makes me sad as fuck.

Rhodesia really is the examplar for the plan against white and the West.
Rhodesians never die.

There will be white genocide within a decade. Then an independent boerenvrystaat (white ethnostate) will be created in the west around the cape. Multiple (boer) ngo's and militias are already preparing for this. It was also prophesized.

Honestly when shit hits the fan pol should go there and help evacuate as many boers as possible from the darker east.

>Rhodesia's economy is roughly the same as Zimbabwe today
Rhodesia had one of the highest GDP's at one point.

This.

>there will be white genocide
user.. shits already hit the fan, whites are in the middle of a genocide worldwide, they have no homeland currently there is no white country left currently in the world.
Whites need to band together right fucking now, stop virtue signaling at themselves saying "you need to treat all people equally, no favoritism" civnat bolshevik bullshit and push hard to restore their ethnostates.
Those who still refuse to get with the program need to be eliminated first, this includes feminists are priority, self hating sjw types, etc.
Its about remaining loyal to your own people.
If whites fall, the world falls.
Even israel realizes this, they were the ones telling rhodesia to use their nukes.

>There will be white genocide within a decade. Then an independent boerenvrystaat (white ethnostate) will be created in the west around the cape. Multiple (boer) ngo's and militias are already preparing for this. It was also prophesized.

Lack of heavy weapons can be a huge problem for Boers.

See how powerful the rhode redpill is? There is literally no counterarguement against it.
Simply bringing it up at all reveals a persons true intentions instantly.
Why is slavery, holocaust, the nazis, etc harped so heavily on in schools and media everywhere but the legend of rhodesia is avoided at all costs to the point even mentioning something that could lead to the acidental discovery of what happened there and whats happening in south africa currently is forbidden.
Whys the story of nelson mandela end at the ending of apartheid?
Why didnt the media dare mention trump's support of apartheid during the 2016 election when they were literally making up stories about him to paint him as a racist?
Because they know.

Oh no run for the woods.....they cant find the white people that go missing in there...

Run for the woods? Nah, stand for what's yours.
Fuck white flight, time for white fight.

I dont think there is a white genocide...if they wanted a certain group gone im sure they have a virus for that...there will be no one race ..this is a sign of the end..read a bible

>if they wanted one race gone im sure they would
>read the bible its the end of times
If you want to just lay down and die passively then get on with it kill yourself already.
Someone has to be the second coming of jesus faggots like you are waiting around for to save them.

People starving and homeless..children suffering and being abused..this makes me sad ..no child deserves to go through suffering

But they do, if you cant take care of your own people first then you are part of the direct cause of that suffering.

For one im white and a woman with white child....i dont believe in mix breeding..ive never seen a black bird fuck a red bird it's just not right...however live and let live...only idiots fall for the race bait crap and the uneducated people...i dont see any division its bs...

No black people don't like mix breeding either....live and let live

I give homeless people money when i see them

white led Rhodesia - food basket of Africa
blacks revolt
chase out and kill all the whites
now black led Zimbabwe - constant starvation and begging for international food aid

lesson of the story - niggers can't into basic agriculture

Did the people in the picture get killed?

Put it lightly if they did, please.

If your white you shouldnt live in their country....yes they are killing white people in affrica

They are hungry and want to eat the dog..

It was the British that sabotaged Rhodesia. The intelligence chief of Rhodesia was a British double agent.

Basically everything that the Rhodesia did, the British knew about and thenthen passed on to the rebels.

Rhodesia was a white state though. Colonization of Africa started later than America or Australia. If the European powers never pulled out, we would have first world countries in Africa by now populated by whites.

That's Mozambique, not Rhodesia/Zimbabwe.

aschkually had it not been for international pressure rhodesia would still exist, military victory had been basically achieved
africans are really bad at war even one of the smallest countries in europe, portugal, could easily control mozambique and angola
My country is probably the only one to have ever been defeated by nignogs

i hope that when that happens europeans will wake up

Belgian Congo feels

I can not begin to describe the flurry of emotion when I see this,
Its something of a mixture of hatred, sadness, regret, anger, and genocidal fury.
Fuck this gay earth