AMERICAN HORROR HISTORY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWEzet20RDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BLUMPF AND ALT-RIGHT TROLLS BTFO HOW WILL THEY RECOVER?????

>look at how not afraid we are guys
>we are so not afraid we use a tv show to make a statement

>you Sup Forums guys

A good 70% of "Sup Forums guys" are here because of anime or video games while not giving a shit about politics

Do those fuckers realize that Sup Forums is just a containment board?

Containment boards are a fallacy. This shithole should have been nuked from low orbit a long time ago.

They don't realize anything

So leftists admit they want more police? According to them, police oppress minorities, so the left wants more oppression?

that episode had me in tears laughing, it managed to make fun of every stereotype about both trump and hillary voters, and the scene where he fucks the tv is priceless

>implying this is real
>implying tv matters

shill
not gonna watch it!

oh it's real

youtube.com/watch?v=yWEzet20RDs

but your right it doesn't matter

why are you hear reading and posting on Sup Forums then?

>WE'RE NOT AFRAID, YOU'RE AFRAID
>LET US DUMP MILLIONS OF DOLLARS INTO A PROFESSIONALLY MADE STRAWMAN WITH THE INTENT OF SCARING YOU INTO SUBMISSION
>RATHER THAN ACTUALLY ENGAGE WITH YOUR IDEAS BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN SHOWN TO BE CORRECT TIME AND TIME AGAIN
>THAT'S HOW NOT AFRAID WE ARE

>hear

STOP TRYING TO "VIRAL MARKET" YOUR SHITTY SHOW HERE FAGGOTS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

The absolute state of modern screenwriting

>Pappa Bear Trump
Was that a reference to Berenstein/Berenstain Bears?

no ''Sup Forums guy'' actually watches that show , it is basically a liberal circlejerk. You cant make this shit up

civil society my ass, tell that to the people the jews are killing off daily, the wheelchair bound ANTIFA terrorizes, and babies raped and cannibalized by zog

NO I WANT THEM to hate ... and see whar you anons have to say

We will teach you fear

the opening scene ties into the end pretty well because the blue hair guy kills the politician with his clown gang so in the end the politicians words are turned against him and the blue hair guy is proven right

It shits on liberals too, a lesbian gets so triggered by Trump winning she develops a bunch of phobias and freaks out on her wife for voting for Jill Stein

lel

it's hilarious alt right autists don't realize acting like a fucking nazi has consequences

i think Sup Forums would get a kick out of this season. these are marketing threads though

Thats encouraging that type of bullshit

what chins in their right minds own a single television; at all? it's a revolutionary act when we switch analogue to dialogue, and begin having face-to-face conversations with people, and find out that the average person is saying the same thing. They won't say it in a public setting, but they'll say it in private conversation where trust lives

So i watched this last night and I'm interpreting it a lot differently than y'all. The main character has irrational fears of literally everything, and she's crying at every little thing that happens to her. This show may or may not be as blue pilled as i thought. I'll know more in a few weeks.

What consequences?

>T-THIS IS J-JUST A BLIP
>I-IT'S JUST THE PRESIDENCY AND AN OVERWHELMING GROWING WAVE OF WHITE NATIONALISM
>H-HAHA, WE DIDN'T EVEN WANT THE PRESIDENCY

Lol. They're desperate as fuck.

you should all actually watch the episode.

it actually gives quite a lot of shit to leftists - but that being said, leftists are fucking retards, so what we see as being giving them shit is probably high praise from leftist fucktards.

either way, watch the episode for yourself.

"acting like nazis" aka good guys? aka right about everything aka causing a massive movement to overthrow the most evil corrupand opressive system ever known? Consequencves? Illegal no bond false arrests and psyops and false flags being deployed by ZOG? You jack off to dead Palestinian chidlren don't you? Me I just want them in their country...Not in Mine

The creator of AHS is a lib and a cocksucker. The ratings of his crap show have been steadily tanking, so he decided to bring up politics in the new season. Can't wait till this cancerous show is fucking canceled.

holy fuck how far this show has fallen

the episode is pretty good actually, i think im going to watch this season for the first time since the second

These people are projecting. They don't know a soul outside their own cozy clique.

If they did they would not be leftards.

This show's target audience is lesbians, fat hamplanet women fawning over Evan Peters, and fags also fawning over Evan Peters. Ignore it. Paying any attention at all to it just makes it feel better about itself....just like its target audience.

>asking for less cops means you're afraid

They're trying to flood Sup Forums with normies in order to flush us out of existence.

>intifada

I don't even have a basement.

the thing is, there's virtually no hyperbole for the leftists depicted in the show--they're pretty much shown as true to life individuals

however, the Trump supporters are how leftists view them—anarchistic (but still fascist/nazis?) murderers

any publicity is good publicity, i cant wait 6 months from now when Sup Forums is flooded with professionally made dank maymays and posters telling us to lighten up about ACTUAL degenerate television shows.
They are trying to reverse Milo us.

Post lesbian anxiety ridden hillary supporter

>mentioning that CNN should have trigger warning
>that spic trump supporter scene in market

This season of AHS is kino.

I dont really want this to start sliding because OP decided to retreat. Pay attention, this is a new approach to faggotry. same reason south park decided to lay off trump. its about ratings and lulling people into thinking we are all bros.

I stopped watching after the hotel season, which pretty much gave up on its plot and any attempt at horror in the end and dedicated itself entirely to a "much tranny"
I checked out the following season but it was literally white female/black male fighting southern rednecks.

The first season was so good, but it's been a complete downward spiral ever since and lost all horror, it's just a liberal soapbox at this point.

>It's actually real

I'm genuinely surprised, I thought this was a joke.

>but it's been a complete downward spiral ever since
ehhh i still prefer the insane asylum season, it went way downhill after that witch arc that had 0 scary shit

No shit, it sounds like impotent rage from a redditor
Probably why it resonates so well with them

Sup Forums is one of the most active boards on this site.

i hated season 1 and knew the rest would be just as bad. s1 was just degenerate shock shit, a bad horror flick stretched out over multiple hours

That is some first class pandering right there.