Tic toc Pooland

tic toc Pooland

TICKEN TACKEN X--DD

tic toc you ain't going to do shit toc tic

I thank you both for choosing to post with your countries' flags. It takes courage to do so when you could have easily chosen a LARP flag.

That being said, it's so nice of your wives' boyfriends Ahmed and Mustafa to let you use your computers.

Based merkel should just send all fugees to poland as a punishment for talking back

Doubt hungary would do something about it

Pfft. Threatening others when Berlin is one of the most flammable cities in the world. So susceptible. Terrible engineering! Sad.

no more gibs slavnigger, enjoy your third world shithole

Did Germany recently threaten Poland?

Tickity Tackety

Oh, i see you also have courage to post with your actual flag. I always wanted to ask a specific question about the American people.

Why do you shart in the mart?

FUCK SHARIABLUE

FUCK DAVID BROCK'S CUMSTAINED WIG

FUCK ISLAM AND FUCK THE DEMOCRATS

FUCK THE ANTIFA AND THEIR WIVE'S SON

sprechen sie arabic?

Suck my Slav cock

Nobody cares about the old cunt despite her getting the opposite treatment of trump in the international press

send Merkel to hui

Because mart is made for shart

Your grandchildren will beg us to let them in. Not that you will have any grandchildren.

Dkubles xool

dats my Slavic

don't mess with these niggers

sorry nordcuck, but poles have been white since the 1960's. you going to have to stop calling them that

(((white)))

these threads always get swarmed with le 46% mongrels

wow have not seen that before, did you find that picture over at reddit my non-white fella?

Their third world shithole is rather beautiful and enjoyable. Unlike stockholm, there is no trash nor public rape

Based Hungary

I find that on your gf dropbox with this

shut up norduck, we have more whites in our most nigger infested states than you do in your whole country, also there isnt a single country in europe that has more whites than burgerland and it will remain that way forever.
I think you should brace for impact when you join the 52% club because if trump doesn't destroy the islamic terror in the middle east, you are just going to let them in and continue raping your women.
now begone from me you nordcuck, you and your country are inferior to me and my country and the burgers run the western world, not you

I'm 100% European blood u fucking cuck faggot

YOU'RE most likely black

Kys

>46% white

Citation needed

hahahahahaha guise i'm 100% european :'(((

>be the German army
>have brooms paintes like guns
>have a tank with armor more fragile than a tranny's feelings
>have no logistics
>have air inferiority fighters

Ok

>average poole

we have some of these for you pooland. say danke to mommy

Poland, Hungary and Czech only have to stay invader free for a little while longer before the rest of Europe starts having to take their infection more seriously. They'll forget about them soon when they focus on not imploding.

YAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAAY

>Stop being white

Fun fact: EU can't survive without Poland. Poland is responsible for a significant portion of EU subsidies but also for a huge amount of its agriculture.

They won't do shit.

MUH HERITAGE
t. Esteban Jamal Garcia III.

TIK TOK SUCK MY COCK
GERMAN DEATH IS ON THE CLOCK

>look at the flag
>mfw

this is a picture of your based PooLee without EU

Long live Poland

Radicalize yourselves my fellow Polish brothers. We are the chosen nation and there's only 2 type of people in this world ,Poles and non-Poles.
Protect your territory like hungry wolf's

why are so many people angry at us haha

we literally didn't do anything

Hungarians are honorary Poles
USA are honorary Poles in training
Malta is sideways Poland
Mexico is Poland of North America
I forgot name but there is also upside down Poland in Asia

that sounds a bit arbitrary 2bh :DDDDDDDDD

she is a polish jew.

New deadline, December 2089.

1/8 of Polish blood does not make you a Pole Hans, but if you want to push this meme that Merkel is Polish, be my guest, little colony

Merkel must die.

Even when you're at the brink of cucking yourself to death you still feel superior to Americans cause muh walmart, you yuropoors are pathetic.

Are you a grill?

>tfw your country won't be on the side that will uncuck Europe
My mother's side of the family stems from Prussian aristocracy, pls let me join you when the time comes

that face gives me nightmares

>They won't do shit.
Yes they will, ask the Greeks.

The Polish dont want them and the Gibs dont want to go, why is the EU forcing this shit?

There is no Gibs for the Gibs and the Polish will just kill them.

SO WHY?!?!?

Germany caused Poland to be so fucking edgy towards foreigners, is no one else seeing the irony here?

Christ satire is dead now.

Is Angela planning invasion of India?

get your ugly pug face out of here merkel and kys before you destroy europe