Why on earth do tech companies hire outsourced workers from India...

Why on earth do tech companies hire outsourced workers from India? They have such a low IQ level and have terrible social skills. When you see a Pajeet do you feel safe having them help you with your tech problems? Because I just hang up and call back till I find an American.

Other urls found in this thread:

skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/32155/does-the-gorilla-koko-have-an-iq-in-the-range-70-95
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts#t=170
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they are low wage and coding doesn't require IQ, only memorization

Tech is an inherently low skilled job. It's just memorizing the fix. Pajeets don't actually know how the mechanism works, they just know that if you are experiencing x then you need to do y to fix it.

The real problems arise when you are having unusual problems with your computers. I had a network connection error with my university's wired connection and the pajeet tech support I called was literally beyond useless. He just told me to wait until morning when my university's IT will be back.

This. It's just about money, same with outsourcing to Mexico/illegals.

iq is related to being able to invent new things, it has nothing to do with the capability to memorize things

Outsourcing? A combination of lack of skilled talent, special tax policies on economic zones in India and cost savings of centralization.

If you mean why there are so many Indian foreigners, it's because the US lacks the skilled labor necessary to meet demand.

t. Never coded before

According to one of my previous professors, who was an international project coordinator for jet engines at GE, just about all of those Indians on call service lines have like a master's degree. Doesn't mean their English is up to snuff though, or that their standards are our standards.

>tech is a low skill job
What? IT is a white collar job.

India Maaters degree is super easy to get. Its like signing up for a drivers license

No, there are many IQ tests but none of them are innovation. There's pattern recognition, mathematical reasoning, verbal reasoning and so on but no innovation

Answering phone calls and reading a script doesn't need a lot of IQ, shartstein.

skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/32155/does-the-gorilla-koko-have-an-iq-in-the-range-70-95

t. Never took an IQ test

They cant even english correctly

Out of 1.5 billion they manage to find a few thousands so freaked out by extreme poverty that they're willing to cut their fingers and sell their moms to learn more and make it.

average IQ in america is 100
people with an IQ of 100 can't code for shit
only the top 10% of americans can code without too many difficulties.
the pajeets they bring have an average IQ of 115

YOU FUCKING IDIOT. THEIR IQ IS 82 ON AVERAGE OUT OF A BILLION. THEY ARE STUPID AS PEOPLE FROM BLOODY MADAGASCAR. 20 OR 30 IQ POINT ADVANTAGE IS HUGGGGGEEEE

End the fuckin H1B work visas!!!
95 million Americans need work first.

also dont forget to use the loo.......

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

only 698 million more need to watch this....

t. never saw indian coders' output

because it's cheap and customer inertia means they can have their cake and eat it too

t. Never had sex before because you are shitskin

There's coding then there's Indian coding

They don't want very high wages and they are lying fucks, the HR departments are literally clueless when dealing with fucks who have degree from diploma factory and claim to know everything about coding. They get hired and then everybody realizes that they can't do shit.

>invent new things
No, it checks pattern matching/processing ability. Having high IQ does not gives you creativity.

indians are the new jews

examples pls lol

>only top 10% of Americans can code
>muh pajeets master coding race
I don't give a fuck what their IQ is. I guarantee you that, at the Bachelor entry and junior levels of developers, the top 90% of Americans can code more effectively than the bottom 90% of pajeets working in America.

This disparity is skewed by the huge number of Americans who studied at American universities vs. the huge number of Indians who studied at Indian universities. Literally every pajeet I've met in industry with both

Majority of coding nowadays is javascript and java. I'm not kidding.

In most situations all coding is as braindead as it goes. Even if you're doing embedded system programming which is hailed as hard as fuck, at the point where you get to the point where you're dealing with RTOS you're literally playing lego from now on, integrating various pre-made libraries into solid piece of code(rarely making such library on your own). And then if you're tasked with the electronic design you're also playing lego because that's what electronics is.

copying the work of others does not increase your IQ by 30 pts

They are a retarded version of the Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts#t=170

The bell curve you idiot.
They have a billion people to choose from

They have stack exchange to copy paste from.

India is what happens when selective breeding occurs for millenia without any controls preventing the mongrels from also breeding within their own community. On the one hand you get a whole bunch of good smart people capable of carrying the load for a massive underclass, but on the other you also get said massive underclass.

wooow, the only available programming language that every single browser uses has the highest market share? no way

language hardly matters at all except for popular ones having more retarded slave students. an average senior is pretty much the same across all languages.

I just wish they wouldn't lie about their names. It's always some curry nigger with the most ridiculous accent. You can barely understand them, but they think that if they introduce themselves as Robert or Stephen we'll magically perceive them as familiar and American. It's just insulting.

They have a population of more than a billion. An average IQ of 82 means that there is a 15%+ chance that the indivudual has an IQ higher than 100.
150 million strong workforce with white ppl- tier IQ and low wages? Yeeehaaaw

I cant hear you over my high salary

>spending more time studying frameworks than actually programming
Average JavaScript monkey.

answer is 15 cents on a dollar
do you think our new corporate conscience really cares about immigrants?

also, I agree with you. It's rare that actual engineering happens in software (discord is a good example of people who have their shit together) so I revel when I get assigned a difficult problem

>anarchist defends being half retarded
It checks out.

At this rate in 5 years journeyman welder will learn more than you, assuming they won't fire you because Pajeet will work for less. Hell I'm pretty sure that computer science/engineering graduate earns less in his first job than welders do in theirs in America.

>learn
earn*