Why are americans always so fucking afraid?

Why are americans always so fucking afraid?

Couple weeks ago they were afraid of water, last week they were shitting their pants because of funny little dictator and now they are cracking down because of some winds.

Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0
youtube.com/watch?v=gW4AOknNLn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those are some damn big udders

I want to milk that cow.

Culture of fear.

Im afraid of thoses titties!!Theses are massive niggers feeders.They could end starving niggs.

And now I am afraid of suffocation! Thanks. Are all your women like that?

Her name is anne lawfull, Your welcome

You have to really be careful around a woman like that. If you let her start to climb on top you are a goner.

Her name is Anne Lawfull and the pic is a photoshop.

Liberty jugs.

There's 320+ million of them, so even a small percentage of whiny little bitches on iphones seem like a whole country of weak faggots.

because all the unhealthy fats lowers their testostorone levels which by default makes them beta orbit cucks

ous nords whom eat elks and strong meat naturally produce more test and thus makes ous alpha.

I'm not afraid of shit. I have ammunition and water stocked up and I'm ready for the happening to happen. Lets get this show on the road.

>I'm not afraid of shit.
>I have ammunition and water stocked up

rednecks have naturally high anxiety. I know b/c I was born into a blue collar redneck family and being forced to move back in with them while I search for work post-grad has amplified my own anxiety X10.
>tfw everything is a threat
>don't swim you might drown
>don't go out late you might get mugged
>don't drive on the highway you might crash

We are merchants of fear.
Fear is a chain reaction in the brain that starts with a stressful stimulus and ends with the release of chemicals that cause a racing heart, fast breathing and energized muscles, among other things, also known as the fight-or-flight response.

In Finland the stimulus could be a reindeer, a Somali rapist with a knife at your throat, an auditorium full of Finnish people waiting for you to speak or the sudden thud of your front door against the door frame when we begin a nuclear holocaust..

Thank you user.

>We are merchants of fear.

I think you are more like cattle for those merchants.

Yeah, fincuck, what kind of retard is prepared? Probably should just keep only a days worth of resources at any one time. Because that's what a dumbass fincuck would do.

Prepared for what? What is your fear?

>Being prepared is the same as being afraid

Really makes you think.

Americans are the rulers of this whole world

What motivates you to prepare? What is your fear?

She doesn't need to worry about drowning with those flotation devices

You may be the dog who barks and bites the most, but your kike masters are holding the leash.

We live in interesting times, anything could happen. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm afraid of what will happen. It's always good to prepare for anything.

Just because a knight wears armor to battle doesn't mean he's afraid to fight.

Prepared for everything. Civil war, economic collapse, world war, any war, any type of natural disaster. I mean do I really need to keep listing?

We always live interesting times and anything could always happen.

Fight what? What are you preparinf for? Seriously.

>don't live, you might die

We have more guns than them.

By looking at the statistics and history, aren't those options a bit far fetched?

I'm personally "afraid" for the structural integrity of that woman's shirt.

You are their guns you dumbfuck.

Its really not that difficult to have ammo and water and food on hand. Its not like I built a doomsday bunker. Jesus

To keep up the regime you need to have scared population.

>flooding
literal disaster
>dictator
threatening to nuke us
>some winds
cat 5 hurricane/disaster

what are we supposed to do just ignore that shit?

nice bait thread, i took it hook line and sinker

Even better dumbfuck. If you think a volunteer army is going to turn on regular Americans you're the dumbfuck. Regular Americans have guns too

They are cowards, watch them screech and beg when the enemy fights back

youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0

Now watch properly trained Brits laughing over the same thing and protecting civilians
youtube.com/watch?v=gW4AOknNLn0

We happening country

THIS ISN'T LIKE CALL OF DUTY AT ALL.....HELP ME

Culture of emotions. It goes beyond fear.
Right left center or none every facet of american culture is bathed in extreme emotions.

>Normalcy bias: The Post

Regular europeans have guns too, but were are not shitting our pants and digging bunkers on every fucking minor thing.

>By looking at the statistics and history, aren't those options a bit far fetched?

By looking at the statistics and history we are passed due for a major happening.

> thinks everyone in the US acts like the teleprompter reading Hillary voters he KNOWS have been lying to him on every other subject

I actually like bait threads. I have a problem.

Memes.

We are bombarded constantly with danger memes.

>Don't let your kids outside
>around blacks never relax
>rape molestation murder
>violent robbery
>movies that depict savage locals grotesquely mutilating American travelers

Everywhere we turn from movie to tv to internet a false and violent disreality is projected upon us because it better exploits cognitive biases leading to higher ratings.

this. europeans dont really grasp the size of our country, both in landmass and population. like me learning about how things are going on in sweeden or the uk or germany are basically akin to europeans learning how things are going on in idaho or nebraska or ohio. there's a ton of shit going on here and europeans are the first to boil it down to a handful of things that they can easily digest. i couldn't care less but that's what you guys tend to do.

>ITT: Mohammed whines about the superiour United States of America.

Why are Euros too dumb to figure out how to profit off human emotion? Are really just subhumans afraid of the future?

>both in landmass and population.

Yep. It is almost third of the europe.

Something happened to our media after 9/11. Every little thing that happens is the collapse of the world. Everytime it snows it's now a snowpocalypse. CNN is the worst of it. Fear = Ratings

in terms of population or landmass? we're roughly half of europe's population and way larger in landmass. im saying that you guys dont quite comprehend how big we are because your countries are so small.

It's not us Ghengis, it's the media that tries to cause hysteria over every little thing to sell shitty news

That's interesting point.

Ensure you have enough water and ammo in your foxhole, darnell

>in terms of landmass

Europe 10,180,000 km2
Usa 9,826,630 km2

>american education

I feel bad for you that you're delusional enough to think that Finland is better that the United States of America. It must be a sad existence in La La Land.