Opinions on the caucasus area?

Are they white since they are technically caucasian?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA
youtube.com/watch?v=CtEAwWEzOog
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. They're Caucasian, but white is a shade. Other caucasina sub-races, like Celtics or Nordics, are white. Slavics are white. But Romanics, Hellenics, Turkics, and the like aren't white, just like Semitics, Hamitics, and Armenics.

Fun fact: there are also some non-Caucasian whites, such as the Oriental Asian races (mostly just Koreans and Japs).

Only georgia is white rest is nigger
But their race is caucasian, americans got the name caucasian from that region because a german philosopher visited it once and saw white people

>I went to Europe and saw Europeans
>I called it Europe

about half-white.

one of the groups that make up modern day white people come from around this region.

sadly they've been invaded by turkroaches and arabs. georgia is prob the most white here.

azeris are mixed turks and persians not white
georgians are pure white
armenians are similar to syrians closer to european than arabs

t. Mohammed

Should be genocided
>Caucasian
Meme non-science to group Europeans with literal subhumans like Caucasus apes, Jews and Arabs

FPBP

>Georgians
Mostly white tanned, Christian, mostly G haplogroup
>Armenians
Mostly white tanned, Christian, R1b is the dominant haplogroup here, surprisingly.
A portion of both Georgians and Armenians have a mix with the roaches, arabs and persians though, you can just see it in their faces too.
>Azeris
Persian/roach mix, muslim, not white

They are all West Asian semitics that mixed with kurds, persians and arabs

Well in that case it was mostly kurds, persians, and arabs getting fucked, because the dominant haplogroup of both Armenians and Georgians is their original one, from thousands of years ago.

Haplogroup doesn't fucking matter(especially when you ignore the admixture - Iberians have "Germanic" haplo but have negro DNA), when you are a literal non-European

You are as white as turks

Judging by that logic, neither are Russians m8. Haplogroup matters a lot as it helps understand the paternal heritage and hence who raped who.

>neither are Russians
I'm sure that Northern Germanic-Baltoslavs are similar to you, Tigran. You never were European to begin with

There are probably fewer "Northern Germanic-Baltoslavs" among modern Russians than there are direct descendants of Ashurbanipal among Armenians m8

Literally every ethnic Russian, kurd shitskin. Going back home when, hairy animal?

Ethnic Russians seldom have some Finnic to them (just like Nords)
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)

You're closer to pakis than Europeans, also Syrians and Armenians are closer to Arabs like fucking hell you immigrant they're all middle easterns.

>Slave

You're the only ape here demitiri

Jokes on you, I'm here to stay. Guess you're gonna have to deal with it. Sure as hell you don't have the balls to come and confront me in real life :^)

>I'm here to stay
Of course, even Armenians don't want to live with their own subhuman kind. Question is for how long? Maidain scenario in Moscow is happening sooner or later and this time the nationalists are not going to let libshits in power for the sake of publicity

1915 is going to be real this time

Aren't russian libshits nationalists? ie. Navalny

Cockhole nationalists (who did Maidad) allowed libshits to take Prime Ministership and key positions for the sake of getting western money and gibs. Russia has nukes, so there won't be any compromise. Once we in power - we can exterminate every nonwhite soul in our borders. Not like nuclear states ever get invaded

Who cares about your retarded opinion, Magomed? Don't forget to attend mosque today.

Genetically closer to Arabs than to Europeans.

In appearance, Armenians are brown, Georgians are semi-white, Azeris are brown, Dagestanis are brown, Chechens and other north churkas are semi-white.

All of these people are close with Semitic people than with Europeans. The stereotypical Semitic nose is actually the Armenian nose and the Semitic J1 originated from the caucus and spread south.

Hahaha, in your wet dreams, cuck.

Happened before. Will happen again. No one will save you from skinheads and militias

Suitcase -> trainstation -> Erevan

(((Russian government))) even financed refugee shit which is run by Armenian(just like Russsia Today)

refugee.ru

((( THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT ))) WELCOMES REFUGEES

I swear to God, Russian nazis are probably even more edgy and retarded as local commies. Putin is the best thing that happened to Russia since a long time. If an edgy nazi like you came to power instead, the country would be torn apart.

I'd like to visit Azerbaijan one day. That's it.

>send all Armenians to Armenia
>Armenia says "fuck you" to Russia and joins NATO
Gee, I wonder why you're not a foreign affairs minister yet. This is some 6gorillionD chess you're planning.

The country wouldn't be torn apart - just Caucasus subhumans lunched in the streets and deported

>Nazis
They tolerated mongrels. We are going to remove even 1/32 Armenians

Maybe it will be me to brutalize your mother's vagina with my hatchet
youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA

Пипиcькy цeлyй

Oh, and that Armenian that you hate made Russia Today a well known global news network and arguably the most effective propaganda tool in the world out of a shitty agency.

Join NATO all you like, roach. Nuclear states don't get invaded. NATO is a non-issue
>propaganda tool
For anti-racist subhuman shit. Very typical for your B list jewish kurd kind

>an actual ethnic nationalist in a historically multiethnic country
You just cut my sides with your edginess

Full of churkas, not far behind from ruskis as well.

>historically multiethnic
Is Apartheif South Africa similar to diverse South Africa? Armenian subhumans are not even native to anything in Russian Federation. Every single Armenian is an immigrant in Russia
>>>/Glendale/
>>>/Erevan/
or
>>>/pipiska & baseball bat/

>Join NATO all you like, roach.
I don't want. I'm a patriot of both Armenia and Russia and I believe in mutual partnership between our countries as it has been for centuries. Alas, there are always people like you who don't realize that by going full nazi they are first of all hurting their own nation. Gladly, you will always be an irrelevant minority since you're too dumb to get in a position of power. And even if you manage to get there, you'll change your views very quickly.

>Every single Armenian is an immigrant in Russia
None of them asked to join USSR and become completely dependent on Russia though. If you have a problem with that, go fight bolsheviks as to why they fucked up the Wilsonian Armenia project, which could make Armenians stay in Armenia as you wish it to be.

Russian pigs at their finest

Out nation of RUS doesn't exist as long as we have subhumans like you in our borders.
I'd rather oversee deportation, when we rush into Kremlin with Nordic hymns and molotoffs. Go back home, before it's too late

>Out nation of RUS doesn't exist as long as we have subhumans like you in our borders.
How come it's these subhumans that bring so much value to your country full of oppressed ubermenschen? Let's see: the head of propaganda, the head of foreign affairs ministry, dozens of billionaires & founders of huge enterprises, the creator of Russian financial industry, etc. That's not mentioning the Armenian influence in medicine & construction. Did I forget anything?

>I'd rather oversee deportation, when we rush into Kremlin with Nordic hymns and molotoffs.
Holy shit, do you even realize how 16-year-old-y it sounds?

What would happen if a Mari and Sardinian have a child?

Pic related.

>Armenians are literally semite trash

Caucasians and including Turks are wh*ter than any amerimutt subhuman will ever be lmao

nice sourceless cartoon map >A FUCKING LEAF cunt

>value
Which value? Refugee welcome Russian edition? Anti-racist organizations? Liberals? Cheap shops?

You can't bring any value to Russia by definition. Why? You are not fucking Northern European and never will be
>realize how 16-year-old-y it sounds?
Do you even realize that subhumans who turned into fried chicken on the second of May in Odessa lost their smugness rather quick?
>what would happen
Some mutt that must be deported to penal European colony with the rest of muh heritage multiethnic fags

Well, yeah, way to prove our point - subhuman sandnigger shit

That Azeri enclave annoys me, should be Armenian clay same as karabakh.

>Which value? Refugee welcome Russian edition? Anti-racist organizations? Liberals? Cheap shops?
I just described it in the previous post, open your eyes and see it.

>You can't bring any value to Russia by definition. Why? You are not fucking Northern European and never will be
>mfw I can literally invent cancer cure and the Russian nazis would kill me and destroy it out of spite

>Do you even realize that subhumans who turned into fried chicken on the second of May in Odessa lost their smugness rather quick?
How do you like modern Ukraine? Would be great to destroy the economy, lose land, and become a laughing stock, wouldn't it?

M8 i fucking wish you kicked armenians out, Armenia would leave your shit block and you'd lose your last holdout in the southern caucasus.

No more blockade from turkey, demographic problem solved with all the talented armenians going back and Russia loses the last solution it had to its own demographic problem.

Lose your last friendly country in the south Caucasus and watch Russia disintegrate starting with jihadists in the Northern Caucasus,

It's actually hilarious how dumb you are, so this is the mighty Nordic Russian in action.

who the fuck are you calling a subhuman, slavshit?
do you want me to go full chechen on you and beat the shit out of you? know your place, fuckboy.

What does white mean anyway? Does it have something to do with culture or does it have something to do with skin color?

I think Americans relate it more to culture

you miss the point , thats why armenians (and other people) never were able to have successful state. also your people are Ungrateful!

armenians were allowed to participate in russia, because they were part of russian empire, they were recreated from scratch to opose ottomans and persian empire. Some of them wuz "inventors and shit" only because they were allowed to use imperial resources. same was with georgians, germans, finns, poles, tatars etc

lavrov is russian, same as most people that rule russia.

you can look at armenians in caucasus, they live like in middle ages, they can be fucked byazerbots any moment.
today armenia is not a part of russia, there is no need for them anymore. their elite rules armenia as they want.

today armenians in their home country are just peasants and nobody will give them "imperial" resources anymore, they can do what they want. their value today is very small, because there are no imperial iran or turkey, they are just small market for russian goods and a military base.

Arabs are technically caucasian too, so is half of India.

I would consider Georgians white, but that's about it. Others are either muslims, or middle-eastern.

>How do you like modern Ukraine?
Not much seeNo more "hello we support Western values" games. We starting the gas chambers the moment we are in power

Armenians are a drop in the ocean of ethnic Russian and German contributions
All is good, because when we kick out the Caucasus - we will allow subhumans to genocide each other.

You can't take the caucasus with two thousand ruysted tanks.

>you can look at armenians in caucasus, they live like in middle ages,
Been there a month ago. Economically undeveloped, but still a shitton better than many other countries out there. A big win for a country which didn't even have electricity for two years after the fall of USSR, has no natural resources, experienced a heavy brain drain and emigration, is landlocked and surrounded by enemies with constant shootings on the border. Meanwhile, the political class is controlled by Russians, making Armenia effectively a Russian puppet state that Russia has no desire to develop.

>they can be fucked byazerbots any moment.
Yeah right, they thought the same 25 years ago and it didn't work out since then.

>we will allow subhumans to genocide each other.
what you allow will be irrelevant because by then they'll host american military bases instead of russian ones

I don't know but they have some fucking great fighters.

>Armenians are a drop in the ocean of ethnic Russian and German contributions
Armenians are a tiny ethnicity, so no shit.

okay so east asian caucasian admixture is pretty much extinct now, and was actually mostly consolidated in north western china, with small pockets in korea, northern japan and siberia

mike perry is pure Michigan trash, not caucasian

what does this mean for the isolated groups, like uzbek, Hazara and Uygur?

help me out I'm ignorant, I don't know what any of this means

hey pussy are you still there?
>>>/heem/

Remember the war in Georgia? It was just mild Putin cuck leadership. Russian ethnic nationalist will simply threat those who don't obey with nukes. Full immunity
Who gives about muh bases, kurd? You understand that no one will risk a nuclear golocaust by going into war with Russia. Russia can roll into Armenia, kill every second male, rape every third woman and carpet bomb Erevan.

You know what will happen? Nothing. WASPs and Jews in USA won't risk certain death over Shitrmeanians.

#CaucasusLiveDontMatter
>Tiny ethnicity
which shouldn't exist in Russian borders

Bro tier: Georgia
Okay tier: Armenia
kebab tier: everyone else

uzbeks and uyghurs are basically half asian half persian/iranian. hazaras are half mongolian and half afghan/persian

youtube.com/watch?v=CtEAwWEzOog

It seems like they posses more archaic genes, or at least less modern admixture

>Who gives about muh bases, kurd? You understand that no one will risk a nuclear golocaust by going into war with Russia. Russia can roll into Armenia, kill every second male, rape every third woman and carpet bomb Erevan.
Yeah, they'll just turn Russia into North Korea. Not even China is going to do business with Russia after that. Great strategy, Ivan. You're sure showing Sup Forums how likeable and amazing Russians are.

t. half "Russian" quarter Georgian diaspora sent to Estonia by Stalin from Ukraine

>Not even China is going to do business with Russia after that.
But they will. Latin America will. No one cares about you. Money and safety > dead sandniggers
>how likeable
You are considered untermensch by this board by T_D shitskins and AnCaps. Almost all Western intellectuals hated Armenians

they are undeveloped and they have energy from russia. all big business belongs to russian corporations. armenian state debt = energy resources from russia. this alows them to have 20-21 century infrastructure even if they produce zero value. during 1st war and 1 year ago situation was saved by russia.

i dont say armenians or caucasians are bad, armenians are one of the best in caucasus,

for example western ukrainians behave like kebab, they are also primitive and stupid, despite they are slavs
many people are 100x worse

armenians are just more stupid and primitive than russians, anglo-saxons, jews, french or germans etc. thats why russians cant have long-lasting plans and deals with armenians. they have drops of kebab blood. kebab blood makes people out of touch with reality or UNEDUCABLE

uneducable people (like poles) always lose and get #pwned
russian cant lose, because they will be killed, so they should not allow uneducable people to spread their culture.

you do not understand the reason why russians dislike certain groups.

russians are afraid that during the time of troubles all this hordes of pathetic kebab will simply waste resources, run away and betray everything, even more - they will be used as cattle by russian enemies to aquire more resources to fight with russians.

Just look at georgia after the coup.

that was pretty fucking cringey

>Latin America will.
LOL. Yes, of course, a place with a huge Armenian diaspora will still trade with you after that.

>Money and safety > dead sandniggers
You have a perverted view of the world. Like those libshits that have pink glasses on them, you have some pitch-black ones if you believe you can just go murdering people and still be favored.

>You are considered untermensch by this board by T_D shitskins and AnCaps. Almost all Western intellectuals hated Armenians
False, I monitored Sup Forums and even t_d a couple of times and the majority believe different. Nobody argues that Armenians are aryans and shiet, but only retards like you claim they're untermenschen.

>during 1st war and 1 year ago situation was saved by russia.
Wrong, Russia almost didn't interfere in the Artsakh conflict, yet alone did not help militarily. Meanwhile Azeris brought Chechens to fight for them for cash (and fucked them over later, but it's a different story).

>armenians are just more stupid and primitive than russians, anglo-saxons, jews, french or germans etc. thats why russians cant have long-lasting plans and deals with armenians. they have drops of kebab blood. kebab blood makes people out of touch with reality or UNEDUCABLE
What do you even base this on? If anything, this applies to Azeris or central asians, but not Armenians. The Soviet era proved that by the amount of Armenian high-ranked scientists involved especially in aerospace and nuclear industries. Even in the post-Soviet era, a lot of progress in various industries was made by Armenians in Russia. Ask any Russian financier, they literally pray every day to Ruben Vardanian, the guy who created investment banking here.

No one needs to go to nuclear war, they can just watch Russia disintegrate like the USSR, you dumb kid.

You know what other country no one will go to war against because of nukes? North Korea. So if that's your dream for your country, enjoy.

Forgot to quote the post

>place with a huge Armenian diaspora
Brazil has many niggers too, doesn't mean they will stop trade with Russia over expelled nigger students

ARMENIANS ARE IRRELEVANT
>just go murdering people
You can, just like at Mao and Stalin. Who told you that Armenians are people btw?
Difference being that Russia can annex brotherly Scandinavia and Baltics after we get rid of subhumans. Then threat other European nations to deport shitskins....or else. Our takeover guarantees the age of White Power

And then what? You'll suddenly stop being a teenage edgelord and get all the chicks that preferred Armenians over you?

Then we have European Europe and Nordic character of our nation
>Armenian subhumans
>scoring anything descent
You do realize we want to gas our male and female racemixers? It's not like we care about them

>Difference being that Russia can annex brotherly Scandinavia and Baltics after we get rid of subhumans.
Yes, because the reason those countries hate you now is becausr you have shitskins :^)

You shouldn't waste your childhood on Sup Forums, kiddo.

it is not hard to be scientist

you finish math-physics liceum then you go to physical/technical university
some armenians were scientists in ussr because they had quata in university
university was build by gold that was erned by russians. gold was take by force from europeans empire, china, mongols, turks or mined in hard conditions, armenians had NO GOLD

it only shows that you are part of "uneducable people"

there are no racism at all, because mongolian princes were also part of russian elite, they were considered as educable, because they were survivalists, same as russians.

modern banking in russia was created 300 years ago, russians central bank was created in 1860. merchant guild was created 700 years ago lol
loans in west were taken centuries before him LOL ,it is not hard
nobody knows him, he is one of thousands of other businessmen
russia has nothern european type of mercantilism. you dont understand it.

you live in Delusion, it shows that you are part of "uneducable people", SADLY

thats why your number must be limited.

>>Armenian subhumans
>>scoring anything descent
Oh you have no idea kid

>You do realize we want to gas our male and female racemixers? It's not like we care about them
Ah, in the best traditions of commies: achieving "a greater goal" through bloodshed. How many more purges does Russia have to go through for you to say enough?

>according to a 2011

>university was build by gold that was erned by russians. gold was take by force from europeans empire, china, mongols, turks or mined in hard conditions, armenians had NO GOLD
Perhaps because Armenia was conquered by Persians and Ottomans, having been genocided by the latter as well? If someone comes and robs you, it doesn't make you uneducable.

The rest of your post is gibberish, to be honest. It reads like you're spewing some Stormfront memes.

Holy shit. I like trolling as a Nazi on here as much as the next shitposter but you have to be more subtle to make it work and get replies, man.

>Oh you have no idea kid
My brother owns a club in Moscow. I do. Stop your women sucking Russian/Chechen and nigger dick. Kuznetskaya street can't get any more pathetic
>How many more purges does Russia have to go through for you to say enough?
Full purity. We can't secure our future with literal subhumans. It's time for a new Rus. Russia for ethnic Russians. One Ukrainian ancestor in 1920s? Deported. Tatar ancestor in 1940s? Deported. Jewish convert-to-Christianity ancestor in 1850s? Deported. Pontic Greek ancestor in 1740s? Deported. Drinker? Sterilized. Drug addict? Sterilized. Former Communist Party member or Russian Federation official? Jail or rope. Poccия для блaгopoдных Бeлых!

You are getting deported or killed soon.

Get over it.

Those who can throw molotoff decide what is human and what is not. So far I fail to see militant armed armenian shitskins numbering almost two million

Weird fucking people.

Armpit of some really strange cultures that are always the same type of guy.

Armeanians are wanna be Italians and wise-guys and their social groups are always the god damn same materialistic fucking nosey cunts.

Girls are pretty hot but they don't date outside their groups.

Not sure who are worse, Lebanese or Armenians.

Your map is the same as mine you moron and it proves Caucasus people are closely related to Arabs than to europeans.

To me white means genetics.

We are not trolling mate. That's what we are. 2 million combat trained nationalists of ethnic Russian origins alone. Europe is even bigger. No fucking numale and majority of Russian police and army won't fight to protect niggers, mongrels and apes

youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ

Since the age of 14 I've been training and preparing with one goal alone - to hunt, beat, murder and hung traitors and nonwhites.

That's just razor-sharp, so I'll just chuckle and answer to this one phrase:
>Those who can throw molotoff decide what is human and what is not.
Take a look at the Jews. They don't throw molotoffs, yet they control you regardless. Real power is not only about edgy shit from action movies, kid.

>Since the age of 14 I've been training and preparing with one goal alone - to hunt, beat, murder and hung traitors and nonwhites.
So like for almost a year?

hahahhahah people are still responding to this autist, why are you giving him food?
he's mentally ill
he lies and he changed like 10 ethnicities over his shitposting marathon here
just ignore him for fucks sake
I can't believe people can't recognize him, he has a very distinct (schizophrenic) way of writing
probably some Jew mutt or something
IGNORE HIM AND HE'LL FUCK OFF TO 2CH

Real power is about using brutal force to achieve your goals.

Something which pathetic armenian manlets can't comprehend, since historically you were only ever relevant as victims

Whatever, it's entertainment