Why are Universities so cancerous now?

Why are Universities so cancerous now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_University_of_Missouri_protests
at5.nl/artikelen/172788/woning-thierry-baudet-beklad-door-anarchistische-actiegroep
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope, its just you,

>collection of the finest scientific minds and most eager learners
>vote Democrat
Verily it inspires cognition

kys spider nigger

Maybe because you're at the cancer research department?

They are neo-marxist indoctrination camps that throw you into debt that you will be spending the rest of your life to pay back.

They arent

it's daycare for people who can legally vote

go fuck a moose

leftism , marxism, communism.

why does one even have to explain this. it's MORE than obvious.

BUT WHY

University is supposed to be a nice place where you go to get a higher education

They aren't, stop talking to people who have doctorates that don't matter, "teaching" people that get degrees that don't matter.

this

go to university to learn STEM and just ignore the personal politics of professors and students.

Le Dead Poets Society

Someone had the bright idea of making college students political activists when instead they should be really trying to get a good degree.

The internet and sensationalist media keep them on their toes about "muh racism"
>see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_University_of_Missouri_protests

Why are white people so tall now?

because white women don't mate with manlets

>tfw right-wing in a liberal arts program
>have to always keep my opinions you myself for fear that the professors will grade me unfairly

White men were too fucking stupid and too shortsighted to realize that they needed to keep an iron grip on academia instead of flooding into low-class, powerless Trades/Blue collar jobs.

Now the enemy is able to destroy our entire race from within. Truth is, I don't blame the enemy, I blame white men for being such stupid fucking cucks.

>(((someone)))

>majoring liberal arts
I hope you enjoy your mcjob once you graduate

Be in a program that's not shit. In fourth year accounting most of the students that are still in the program know how money and the world works.

I'm simply useless at anything that isn't literature

Marxism, Jews.
The usual.

It's because IQ actually predicts academic success.

We get a lot of sleep and eat a lot of protein

Seriously get at least 8 hours a day it will change your life. Also stretch before and after you go to bed.

Frankfurt School, marxist, Jew commie bullshit.
Nothing new.

I've been there
you can always play with their cognitive dissonance m8, just occasionally spit some logically irrefutable principle that you know they won't contradict and watch them try to repair the narrative
fun for all guaranteed

>University is supposed to be a nice place
This is why it's gone to shit. This, right here.
University IS NOT supposed to be a nice place at all. Not ever, not once.
It's a gathering place where challengers pool resources to criticise and investigate everything.
At university, you learn about F. E. the galaxy and you go to work on your own formulas and try to prove them.
And when you failed, you got shat on by everyone, thus feeling pressured to do better next time.

University used to be Sup Forums IRL, not some fucking women's only pub.

Because too many people frequent it pursuing pointless shit, universities should be highly restricted.

Schools realized they would make more money letting in everyone instead of only intelligent people. With the rise in student loans, they also realized they could charge insane prices since the burden would be shifted to the government (similar to healthcare costs inflated because insurance pays it).
In order to maximize profits, the schools have turned into resorts for adult children to spend 4 years spending money. The classes are dumbed down so students can stay longer and spend more.
Once a student graduates, they realise they cannot pay off their loans and will enslave themselves to the first corporation to offer them any money. With the labor pool inflated with worthless degrees and the demand for jobs far above the supply (due to increase in female and minority graduates that would not have even been qualified for a real uni 30 years ago) wages have stagnated and are not going anywhere.
In the end, the winners are the rich bankers, bureaucrats, and school administrators while entire generations have been left worse off than their parents for the first time in the history of the country.

tl;dr the Jews fucked us

White european at 162cm, signing out

unlike the other two he isn't lactose intolerant

The losers every knew in highschool got rejected from the gene pool poured themselves into marxist books and propaganda, and are now bent on changing a system that shunned them. Their 150k year salaries and tenure give them this feeling of importance that means they must be correct about every myopic thought going through their heads. if the professor isnt teaching engineering math chemistry or finance accounting they should be ignored. Sociology, humanities, Fucking ETHICS, teachers are cancer. They got doctorates in courses students pad their schedules with to boost thier GPA. geology teachers are suspect also

excellent observation, but it leaves out the reason for the shift toward social justice and virtue signaling indoctrination.

It's not just liberal arts. I studied law and it was just as bad.

I literally had someone tell me that performing psychological assessments on pre-op trannies was a violation of their human rights.

Being a faggot is not a human "right" unless you believe up is down. Its called genital mutilation and self hatred of course they are mental

holy shit lmao no college was never like this its fucking college half the beginning classes are literally just repeats of high school classes not sure if youre a rocket scientist on a nazi university moon base but you definitely didnt go to a human college
I really hate how sheltered some of you are

Marxism took them over

Jewish university presidents and staff

>tfw antiDACA in Southern California
It's sad really because I do know many good people who are here illegally. I'm worried for some friends who are your typical Mexiautists- plays video games all day, studying engineering not sociology or some shit, don't even speak Spanish. Most of these guys were brought here when they were babies. Also, due to being a college student, all of these guys were in middle school when DACA was ((("passed"))) and grew up soft where they don't know about life pre-DACA or life as a full fledged illegal.
It was really shitty of Obama and the Democrats to rope these people in like that. If they were deported along with their parents when they were children, then they might have had a chance to create a life for themselves in Mexico or any other country. Even Obama himself said that DACA was not supposed to last forever. But Obama just had to try and win some votes for the Democrats in the least ethical way ever. There were 2 options:
1. Holding the friends of people who can vote hostage. Either vote Democrat or your friends are going to be deported.
Or
2. Republicans try to counter that by letting all the illegals became legal, thus giving the Democrats more votes anyway.
Fortunately Trump is smart enough to see that there is a 3rd option, which is to pop the bubble created by the Democrats, which does hurt some people, so that we can start rebuilding the country. Ending DACA is helping me realize how evil Obama and the Democrats are. They're not simply incompetent, this is the perfect master plan. They're just plain evil. They also know that DACA has to be ended perfectly, or else the Republicans will receive massive backlash (thanks to the MSM) which may end up hurting them during the elections. DACA is beautiful in how deceptive and evil it is.

Absolutely wrong. Some of the worlds greatest minds got shit on when they tried to present their theories. Fourier comes to mind (even though he was ultimately right). Even fraternities first developed as a way for students to argue amongst each other

It's controlled rebellion. Younger people want to rebel against authority, SJW and the like allow them to rebel without risk whilst offering the illusion of risk and rebellion.
They get to feel those good feelings about "helping the weak"(maternal instincts) and "standing up to authority"(hero narrative) while still paying for the privilege.

Just removed antifa stickers at amsterdam university

They are cancerous only in the English-speaking world.

unless they have brown skin and speak arabic

because it's another extension of High School

It was more that the things that can get you fired favour people on the left over people on the right.

/thread

Hey, safe lad.
I'm not talking about university 10 years ago.
I'm talking about university pre-marxist subversion.
University from 100 years ago.
Also
>be Copernicus
>"lol the sun is at the centre and we're spinning around it ayy"
>"wait wy am I be of bans? Pope pls"
>be Gallileo
>"look at all these planets that are just like ours"
>"kek they must be rotating around the sun just like coppermucus said"
>"OI POPE WTF"

Learning has always been about breaking the narrative, and university is where it used to be done.
Now all that's done is verify and reinforce the narrative, however unscientific and dogmatic that narrative is.

>Criticizes a post how people these days at college are sheltered
>Calls everyone sheltered for acusing that people these days are sheltered at university

are you ok?

Noice.
Ook dat artikeltje gezien over de woning van Baudet?
at5.nl/artikelen/172788/woning-thierry-baudet-beklad-door-anarchistische-actiegroep
>anarcho-feminist group
>uses pink paint
>mfw

Wouldn't know, I'm a "tradecuck". Highly educated individuals can call me dumb all they want. In the end I alone will be making a middle class wage while they're living with their parent's at 35 and working some retail/restaurant job.

College dropout here. Have considered suicide on several occasions.

Ideological subversion.
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

did you know the average girl sleeps with 50 guys before graduation?

Not in France they're not, all people seem to do here is party, smoke weed and drink booze, there are even anti-islamic pamphlets plastered outside on light poles

Greed.

Le College Experience meme + stupid easy to get loans.

Now you have a ton of people flooding the market, making it completely worthless. Because of that, just having a degree is no longer an indication of any sort of intelligence.

University is completely worthless unless you're at a prestigious school, where the name alone can open doors.

Otherwise it's a easy way to get yourself into 100k of debt*

*unless you're a nigger, spic, dreamer, faggot who gets free everything now without having to lift a finger

>Why are Universities so cancerous now?

you know the answer bruce

Hold over hippies who never left college.
FTFY

They used to be for the brightest and best or those that could afford it. Now it's full of people taking years to get a degree that qualifies them to work in the same coffee shop they could have worked in at 17.

>Why are Universities so cancerous now?

Because guys like me don't go to college. We go into trade jobs right out of high school.

Your "STEM" does not give you immunity from the politics or indoctrination.

>All these cries from the baby boomer left about Russia's alleged involvement in US politics now, when it's never bothered them before.
Could they be more ass pained?

They are Social Engineering Mosques churning out Leftists that will rage jihad against Western Society.

[KB's Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Women are more vulnerable to Social Engineering then Men.

>first lesson in a new uni course
>tutor is a guy who's been a businessman for all his life, very experienced in his field of work
>asks about main challenges and risks world is facing today
>some libshit spergs out muh global warming
>Tutor says that it's been topical today because of Trump pulling out of the deal and asks what others think of it
>Say it's the right thing because climate has been changing forever and global warming is bs
>Tutor proceeds dropping redpills on 400 thousand year cycle climate change
>on overpopulation and replacement
>migration into Europe
>Stuff like Callais, names the migrants the "papuans"

I bet the normies in the auditorium OD'd on the amount of redpills tbqh lads

Might be double-post, but still

Main point is there can be leftist/marxist academia and actual businessmen, people from the field with real expertise not just plain theory

And for example studying STEM or not humanitarian in a sense does not mean you're exempt from professors shilling their political views