Transgender woman to sell ‘virginity’ to pay for sex change

>Transgender woman to sell ‘virginity’ to pay for sex change
archive.is/Rwlo2

Jesus fucking Christ they really are mentally ill

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KlUbWNpg1os
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler was right, women must be treated like queens and kept away from the (((mainstream crap))) of the world.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KlUbWNpg1os

(Video showing our once pure media)

why does this thing think anyone would want to pay to fuck it's inverted dick? No wonder their are so many transgender people on this site with the amount of virgins also here

I'm telling you brother it's all sjws and liberals fault, i'd wish we were living in purer times, these mentally ill transgenders always get what it's coming for them later though so i wouldn't care for those pussies a lot.

It thinks having a fake cunt has market value like how a women can sell their virginity to the highest bidder. No one want's to buy fake gold. I just can't wrap me noggin around it

Which one of you faggots is actually tempted to try that untouched boipussy?

Just need to know what name to carve into the bullet.

>See face
Decent.
>See body
Vomit

I don't believe in religious mumbo jumbo but I think bible and islam predicted that when Satan comes to rule this world people will act like this.
idk what to think anymore desu

???

can we report that thing to the police for prostitution?

So does anal come with it?

it's not selling it's boipussy. It want's someone to pay $25,000 to invert it's dick. Then you can fuck that

who's crazier - the tranny selling this or the guy who buys it?

What is an enema, alex?

the poof who buys it. some stupid Melbourne faggot will probably give her $100,000 for it because it's brave and then not even fuck it

That's somehow much worse.

>Checks bullet stock to consider wh

Fuck this stupid cunt.
He's cute as fuck, but of course he's been brainwashed into thinking that replacing His Cock with a gaping cut is a good idea, even though it will actually turn Men OFF him, & eventually lead to his suicide.
We need to figure out a way to Redpill him on "the surgery"

i'd pay $25,000 to pour petrol over it, have a sniff and them spark up a durry and throw the match onto it

found a homo ass fucker

No, just constipated a lot.

Why are these psychotic homosexual men with a tranny fetish, who are 0.01% of the population, promoted by the media 24/7?
Yeah I know it's the jews, but why this particular perversion out of hundreds of others?
There are freaks out there who like to wear a diaper and smear shit all over their heads, but when do you ever hear about them?

these people are deluded. you cannot change their minds. It's like a short person thinking breaking their legs and using some extension surgery will make them have confidence

ok i chuckled

most people think smearing shit all over yourself is disgusting. It's easy to make someone have empathy for someone. Lots of people have something they don't like about themselves. They push that these people are born into the wrong body and just want to be accepted. People want their peers to accept their flaws

What virginity?

It stops us from reproducing. Turns men into controllable women

once the fake hole starts healing up a BBC can split it open again in a bloodbath

>french tranny wants to sell its inverted dick "virginity"

Truly mind blowing times we are living in, indeed.

Because it works on multiple levels.
It takes men out of the gene pool
It also enmasculates other men
It makes men in general seem weak
It makes woman turn more away from men
And it erodes the overall power of men

They havent predicted shit. Degeneresy is thousand ages old thing, world wasnt started at the day you've born

Q: Why are so many men opting out of manhood?
A: Because being a man is hard.

>Because it works on multiple levels.
So would a pervert who likes to blow a dog while a bulldyke shoves a an 18-inch dildo up his ass.
The point is there are countless bizarre perversions that exist, but the media is obsessed with just this one.
What is it about delusional homosexual men who pretend to be women that causes the media to promote them nonstop?

Yep, I thought french people are all about anal sex.

This guy gets it.

makes lots of shekels for the jews

But those things do not generally harm men, especially WHITE men. Also while degenerate, it is arguably (from a societal standpoint) far more degenerate than trans illness. Its the slippery slope user.
>who is he hurting by dressing like a girl?