Hahahaha Trump and /pol got KEKED. TRUMPIST'S ON SUICIDE WATCH

Hahahaha Trump and /pol got KEKED. TRUMPIST'S ON SUICIDE WATCH.

God can't believe I wasted my time voting for this clown.

hahahahhhahh you rednecks literally got rekt this time.

Will be interesting seeing how the Cult of Trump twists this one around.
Remember Rule #1, Dear Leader is ALWAYS right no matter what he does.
Now let's watch the Logic Gymnastics begin................

>NYT

Guaranteed fake news

You are clearly the same person please get better at your job

Look at the poster/user counter ya fuckin rube

>f-f-f-fake n-n-news!!

>delusional
>adjective
>characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
That's you btw.

>Trump got KEKED
>KEKED
pretty obvious you are trying hard to look like you belong here, faggot

Stupid shill dont use our flag

>shill using flags
Hello CTRL
OP IS A FAGGOT
SAGE

LMFAOOOO

BAHAHAHAHA ALL YOU STUPID TRUMPKIKES WILL STILL SUCK HIS DICK!

SAD!

I HEARD ALEX JONES IS GIVING TRUMP A RUSTY TROMBONE RIGHT NOW!

>Maggie Haberman
literally kys faggot
>in all fields

Trump will fuck pelosi and we will finally get our wall XD

>meme flag
>faggot post

HI SHAREBLUE
and sage

Back to the Donald faggot

Please fuck off and die and take your faggot kike Alex Jones with you

This is actually hillarious to watch whenever I think it's done and not funny anymore Trump does something like this that makes life worth living.

Trumptard's olympic Gymnastics >>> liberal Tears desu

kikes and puppets, go back to verrit

/ptg/ and so called Trump supporters now defending amnesty, sad

The brain-dead ever-trumpers are as bad as the obots. Incapable of rational thought they default to "ITS 3901823d CHESS!!!!" when defending Trumps blatant betrayal.

The fag flag? Fuck you kekflag faggots gayest shit ever

Its funny to listen to Jones's Pavlovian defense of Trump despite the flip-flops.

what the FUCK is going on here? what's with all the memeflags?

i'm ready for the drumpfkin mental gymnastics on this one

Trips nigga

It's delicious

>Ever-Trumpers ridiculed JEB for his illegals "come here for love" statement

>Ever-Trumpers laud Trump for showing illegals compassion and heart, "they are good kids!"

>shills make thread
>flood it was OMG DRUMPF BTFO
>they all have meme flags

happens like 100 times a day lad how new r u

I'm for Trump and my compassion is for the natural born, American taxpayer.

In 2017, most of these "kids" are not minors anymore. They are illegal by default of their parent's lawlessness and they should not be allowed to cut in line to citizenship before immigrants that respect the process of US citizenship.

>having this much trouble countering the argument

haha, good job leaf

Agreed.

Pelosi did urge President Trump to give assurance to DACAs safety...but I'm sure Trump added the "safe for 6 months" himself.

This threat to undo DACA, allows these illegal "childruns" to self deport or to live in the shadows with no legal employment or access to government assistance if DACA is killed, or Congress can't agree on a bill to allow DACAs to stay.

Pelosi thought George bush was the president....

shills new plan is to talk to themselves with meme flags. This aughts to work! Drumpf is done.

lmfao a leaf

explains the weak argument

shills out in force today
>saged

The illegals have been fine "in the shadows" for decades, and employment (legal or otherwise) wasn't a problem. They still received government assistance prior to DACA in the form of education, healthcare, and school meals.

Self-deporation will not occur, in fact Trumps move signals to more illegals to come in before Congress acts. And will encourage more illegal immigration after DACA amnesty is passed.

Self-deportation will only work if Trump tells DACA permit holders that he will be using their information in the database to begin random, targeted deportations. But he didn't do that.

>cant argue so calls names
lol

>shill: we are bombing you nonstop, give up
>me: sure its dangerous but they arent bombs
>shill: yes they are
>me: no they are cargo crates full of weapons
>shill: no they arent, your buddy got BTFO by one AND HES DEAD LIKE YOU WILL BE
>me: yea he got squashed but thats what he gets for going outside. shit happens.
>shill: so you admit defeat
>me: no, I would like you to keep doing what youre doing, my god we are armed and fighting
>shill: how are you winning? you dont even have weapons!
>me: exactly.

>explains the weak argument
its an explination not an argument

reeeetaaaaardd, hillary your energy is low fuck off

>got KEKED
>"KEKED"
go away shill

>Trumps not gettign anythign done REEEEEEEE
>Trump did thing REEEEEE
>Trump won't work with Dems REEEEE
>Trump worked with dems REEEEE

If you cant figure out that the media is biased, and then work your way backwards to why its biased, Youre too fucking stupid to talk to.

>media bias
has nothing to do with the decision Trump made concerning DACA.

leftypol plz go. We don't care about every little tweet like you redditfags do.

Is this person illiterate?

DACAs have NOT had to live in the shadows with free tuition to community colleges and gainful employment. To get free school and take jobs that they should not be allowed to fill is not exactly hiding in the shadows.

Border Security has clamped down on border crossings, as southern border crossings were down by 70% earlier this summer. Trump's election has served as a deterrent for illegal to enter at their own risk.

I personally don't see resources being used to deliberately hunt down DACAs, but in the event they cross paths with law enforcement, they could be deported after being found. DACAs have an avenue to remain in the US for an additional 2 years, but to me it only delays the inevitable of being a criminal, illegal status.

>2017
>unironically linking a cabal brainwashing outlet
It won't work, nigger, we can't be brainwashed like you were.
We autistic whites are nowhere as stupid as you sub-humans.

He's trading amnesty for the wall, you ignorant fucking uneducated piece of genocidal human shit. 7 billion humans will agree that you are not a human and need to be destroyed like any other dangerous animal; you will be executed for your crimes.

>He's trading amnesty for the wall
Yeah, and how did that work for Reagan with similar border enforcement? How does a wall stop visa overstayers who make up a large portion of illegals?

Living "in the shadows" is a liberal lie, I was using it as a point. Illegals openly defy our laws and did so easily before DACA. They will continue to do it after without a hard-line, heavy handed response.

Border-crossing is always a skewed number, and it means NOTHING when there are 30+ million illegals already here yet we restrain interior policing/deportation.

Trumps election might've momentarily given pause to illegal immigration but by permitting DACA to continue and signalling he was willing to pass related legislation more illegals will come.

All Trump would have to do is say he has ended DACA (or let the courts do it), then say he will use the database to go after illegals that signed up. Even if Trump never followed through his very threat would cause illegals to self deport. But MORE important, by showing that an administration will use the database against illegals will prevent all future Democrat presidents from getting illegals to register for any program that can later be used against them, AND it will cut down on current illegals receiving entitlements because they will rightly fear being on a government database/registry and remove themselves = more $$$ for Americans.

Its a win-win where all Trump had to do was say a few blunt sentences then sit back and watch. Why didn't he do this?

>how dare Trump talk to people in Congress he should be a dictator just like Bush and Obama
"no"

>rednecks
Why?

Nice rare pepe--I mean, drumpf's really finished this time! It's over for him.
It's time to clean up Congress. These traitors need to be thrown out on their asses right along with Marxist niggers and kikes that have taken over the DNC.