/AHSG/ Atlantic Hurricane Season General - JEB! EDITION

PASTEBIN
========

notehub.org/b1v5b

RUNDOWN
========
>Next Happening: Turks and Caicos Islands on Thursday night
>Windspeed 175MPH
>Stores throughout the ENTIRE state of Florida are basically out of food, water, and gas
>If you're planning on evacuating, you need to leave NOW. Travel will become impossible later on

LINKS
========

trackthetropics.com/irma
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

>Real-Time Irma Guidance
ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/

>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/

Emergency Info:
>Florida Department of Emergency Management
floridadisaster.org

>Hurricane Preparedness
nhc.noaa.gov/prepare/ready.php

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

STREAMS
========

codepen.io/alexneises/full/brJvLp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WaBNQmTkxRE
youtube.com/watch?v=aofxua14K70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for dead dems

Irma is starting to weaken. we need to send her our energy

11AM advisory.

GIF COMPARISON OF 8 AM CONE AND LATEST CONE

GIVE ME A STATUS RUNDOWN

FIRST FOR IRMA CHAN

I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING DIE LIKE THIS

First for dead republicucks

Flood Surge
Jupiter Inlet to Bonita Beach, including Florida Keys...5 to 10 ft

I see no Hurricane here

Has it raped the Haitian coast yet? I wanna see dead niggers.

post cool video with hurricane

>lost 5mph
Eyewall replacement or ded sterm?

Soon.

noaa is garbage, where are the models

NHC are kikes

Where are you in Bahamas?

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Be safe user

Soon?

tomorrow m8

>15
Be safe user. Hopefully I'll be safe as well

Nassau

Today.

There is a cold front in the north west of the state that'll basically act as a shield pushing the storm up. The heavy democratic leaning areas will get destroyed but the trump stronghold will be protected by the front

What causes it to suddenly turn north?

I used to live on the east side of orlando fuck that shitheap

at 5 am the hurricane center speculated that the 180 MPH intensity might be a "little generous".

no ded starhm. here's the latest discussion info

Jews

The Republicans are protected by the cold front shield coming down. It's the blue areas thatll be fucked.

Similar to blue Houston getting BTFO

Sup Forums underage b& getting told.

theoritically, ocean currents

My doublewide might be able to handle 73 mph... but the eye of the storm? A direct hit? What the fuck dudes.

tropical tit bits brah explains it really well

youtube.com/watch?v=aofxua14K70

These people seem like they can cause more damage then good.

It's going to hit 90 degree WATER. It could strengthen quite a bit

170 is still 15mph above a cat 5 and will obliterate anything it touches

Don't be a pussy. You're not going to die unless you're in the Keys or east of US1

There will be high pressure moving in from the northwest within the next two days.

Let's hope it doesn't disappoint, user.

A confederate jew trying to meme magic it to NC.
Reminder it'll be too weak to destroy NC after riding florida and putting it away wet

You getting ready for the storm displacing nogs and Cubans?

Y'all ready for an even browner St. Louis and Charolette?

>Trailer house
>On the gulf coast
What the fuck were you thinking?

Ocean currents and a front of cold air that's coming down right now. It'll basically guide it as the storm takes the path of warmest resistance. It's not going to cross a cold front

Lmao who gives a shit, i'm thankful we don't have hurricanes here but i'd be lying if i said i cared for burgerbois. Hope yall can swim and have insurance hahahaha.

Remember exactly how you framed that shot, then post an "after" pic at first daylight when Irma passes.

Welcome to non-beach Florida.

This is not an ERC

She is weakening
>lightning in the eye wall
>second wind maximum
>Rising pressure
>Losing annular properties

Happening cancled, go to bed Florida

>A confederate jew trying to meme magic it to NC.

All NCfags send your meme magic to Irma. We must send it to SC for their insolence and poor taste in BBQ sauce.

SCfags you were warned, repent and acknowledge the superior form of BBQ sauce is vinegar based. Mustardfags get out.

You're next leaf
you will freeze to death this winter and burn again next summer

FL with humidity is almost 100 today. it's primed for her when she arrives.

>global warming is a hoax they said.
Can't wait for florida to get btfo

I hope Irma-chan takes her time going through Haiti

whatever fag at least i have free speech mother fucker i hope a refugee takes your money

I'm in North Carolina. I was born here and I we managed to dodge a bunch of shit, Hugo was a stinker but we made it. I've never thought about moving if I even have the money.

I do have a bricked structure I can stay in but my family wants me with them in the trailer for some reason rather than us find a b r i c k place.

Jupiter here. Rode out everything from Wilma to Matthew. Fuck this shit, though. I'm leaving tonight.

poetry

DELET

>free speech

>gets called out just for challenging sjws

Even my country is not that cucked.

Don't join the suicide pact.

you will unironically die and be dead forever if you try to ride out the storm in a trailer

jupiter exits the womb of virgo sept 9

The climate around her is likely at it's least conducive that it will be until it reaches Florida.
Wait until it turns due N.

TAKE MY ENERGY! ROLLING FOR IRMA-SAMA

Good! Die Irma!

Irma-chan needs to be big and strong if she wants to cleanse America of its impurities! IRMA TAKE MY POWER

She is actually in very conductive conditions with little wind sheer

She blew her load already, she's dying. Hurricanes can not stay that strong for extended periods of time

Currently in 29 C water, headed into 30 C & then 31 C. There was an eyewall replacement overnight, pretty much just completing right now.

Still some other factors that can affect overall, but the diameter of the winds is increasing (now over 400 miles from about 350 24 hours ago), the pressure is dropping (from 921 millibars to 918 and dropping). Plenty of potential to exceed 200 MPH sustained winds, especially now that Irma is getting away from land instead of getting closer to the larger islands like Cuba.

While the current windspeed is down slightly, the total energy of the system has increased, and will continue to do so. Even if Irma drops to Cat 4 (which most models still think it will by the time it hits the Florida coast), it will have total energy greater than Cat 5, just not as concentrated.

>hurricane watch
>Miami

dude I get called out all the time, its called being a good debater. Where I am from we are all American and even if we don't share the same views, when it comes down to it, we will fight next to each other to defend our country..then continue debating each other.

Yours, will just bend over because you have nothing to fight for..your country is the same as everyother european country, same economics, same culture, same shit.

It's something I have to figure out. Family wants me with them during the storm, despite the fact I have another brick structure we can hide out it, 2 actually. One is a FH and the other is a motel..

I'm trying not to but there's so many forces working against me.

I live here, should I evacuate? My house is concrete blocks, i have impact windows, and a metal roof.

CATEGORY 6

>weakened
>only 175MPH winds

>Centigrade

Of course a Yankee would fail to use superior imperial.

Shit like this makes me wish I was smart enough to be a meterologist

Dude you're going to have a tree trunk working against you if you don't find something solid to hide in.

you're doomed m8. even by storm surge

>immense human suffering
I have heard that drowning feels like your lungs are burning

all these weather channel hunnies are good looking

>concrete blocks
>metal roof
what? I'm getting an image of a shitty handmade shack with expensive windows

Will it kill niggers in Haiti? That's what I'm excited about.

So it's 1 degree warmer?

Literaly nothing faggot

Think how much money is going to go to Haiti though

She's gonna pass into warmer waters, maybe that'll give her some energy.

>Saint-Martin so thoroughly wrecked that they can't deliver aid

The main issue is there is a lack of outflow to the W of Irma, so that side of her is basically choking.
The inflow is coming from the SE and the N is the ridge which provides excellent ventilation.
This wasn't an issue back before she hit the Lesser Antilles, where there was a high pressure in the Caribbean.

If you are in an evacuation or flood zone, leave.

Implying they will care if the USA gets hit, we only need the hurricane to graze that anti-white shithole to do damage anyway.

Why won't they go with you?

The brick choices can be fine right?

Also I forgot to mention there's a damn mini-forest in my backyard at the double-wide :^)

It's been nice talking with you guys, I'm not sure if my family is gonna budge and I can't just leave them... fuck I hate moral thinking.

>So it's 1 degree warmer?
>Literaly nothing faggot

1 degree is everything

Water is a little cold. It will be hard to maintain 185 mph, but she should keep 175 for a while.

hell, she been a cat 5 forever now. And it still might hit Miami as a cat 5

Is Jeff going to be streaming live?

Dying in solidarity with them does them no good.

TAKE MY ENERGY!

Storm surge is going to be your issue

percentages son

They deserve what they get and you do too if you stay there