Can one of you stupid fucking lunatics explain to me why Michelle would risk walking around freeballing?

Can one of you stupid fucking lunatics explain to me why Michelle would risk walking around freeballing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aakEvMc2110
youtube.com/watch?v=JQJRaJy-aFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's 2017, and you should have a black trans first lady and a black gay president.

Because he doesn't give a shit. You're automatically crazy if you point out his biceps, floppy dick, razor stubble and Adam's apple.

If you haven't figured it out yet, it's because the Globalists are openly mocking the West.

I have a hard time differentiating black males from females.
I also have a hard time differentiating male and female rabbits.

>be tranny
>puts on best panties for tv appearance
>balls fall out on live tv

Will the real truth about the Obamas ever come out?
Even the most fedora obsessed skeptics have to admit there's something off about the whole family.

It's a mic pack you dipshits

There's no way that's a mic pack dude. It would be clipped on the back of your pants anyways

Does anyone besides me unironically think she's a man? I'm convinced

I do. I remember the news over emphasizing her arms shoulders and traps for no reason other than to talk about how much she loved working out. When I saw it I was like yea, no thats not female bones, or face or hands or anything.

>michael and i

Was getting caught part of his plan?

It's subliminal.

Nobody clips a mic pack inside the front of their pants. You clip onto the top of the back of your pants. If the mic pack broke free it would look like he shit himself, not had a huge johnson.

I remember that too and thought at the time that it was a bit strange

hopefully they try to corner Trump and he releases it all, tranny Michael and Obama real Birth certificate

obama fucked $x00,000 worth of male prostitutes with tax payer money on record. whether Michelle is michael is irrelevant although she looks like a man and the kids don't look like her.

You can't be this dumb

>$x00,000
Holy Fuck.
That's nearly zero dollars

Next week on Conspiracy theories
Hillary killed Seth rich.

kek
no

An ad hominem retort is the choice of those without reason or logic. Leftist detected and confirmed.

Not personally
Also Pizza Gate is Real.
CBS did a broadcast on it.

>american logic

No, dumbfuck, it's obviously Mike's pack.

>>$x00,000
>>Romanian math

the thrill.
/thread

that's will be the topic in 2 weeks, stop jumping ahead.

Maybe at some point one gives up and doesn't care about the secret one is being blackmailed and controlled with.
It is (((their))) problem to keep things hidden from that point on.
And with (((their))) control of media they did.

For the most part. They didn't manage to control a demented gossip lady among their own.
youtu.be/aakEvMc2110

>mic pack

kek

Alex Jones was brilliant with this one. He ran the story of Michael Obama several times, was disrespectful as hell (yay), and the liberal media lost their shit and ran hit pieces on Alex Jones, further drawing attention to the Michael Obama story, the videos, and the pics. Our mainstream media is retarded. :D

So people will suggest it has a cock and balls. Then others will say how ridiculous the claim is and how it's a result of racism

holy shit.
i was skeptic, but...

hes dancing, they prob came loose from the tape or w/e

Her shoulders are wider than a lot of men and every women on earth

>Mike pack

Holy shit, that's fucking gross mate
Yeah I never got that because tucking isn't even hard and they make special underwear to hide a dick too so like? I think this guy: is fucking right. We'll look back on these times as dark times...

Just one more thing that the Obamas have that Trump is lacking.

mike pack

in obama language a mic pack is a mike sack
similar to how isis in obama language is isil.

Part of the desensitization campaign.
You're supposed to see it, realize what's going on and then stop believing your own eyes and common sense (or rather, forging a new "common sense"). Kind of like with the 9/11 passports, the fantastic Bin Laden tale, or all the leaks proving the horrible stuff that's going on. Like beasts learning to ignore mosquito bites, only this is a slaughterhouse run by a trans-humanist elite (no, you won't be in the spaceship).

Thanks for proving me right

Its because blacks dont have much sexual dimorphism. Look it up.

why hasn't someone used thermal video equipment yet?

Lets go.

>tfw r/k selection theory is evident among different ethnicities

Everytime I see this picture her tits get bigger

not that I'm complainin

I know this is fake because black parents don't look for their kids

Their kids look nothing like them.

The tall one looks like Michael Jordan. Maybe she has a hanging mic as well.

a husband?

I'm about 99 percent sure it's a man.

Kek of the week lad

Looks like he's hard and it's tucked straight up

someone explain this image to a retard

that's a great post.

want a job kid

The smallest one do not resemble any of her supposed parents. The taller one has the same long face Obongo has, but she kinda looks like Michelle. Are there any family photos of the happy family when the Obongos were young?

That my fellow anons...is a dick.

mike and ike's

percieved trans couples for the trans voters, just like barack was the percieved first black president

epic rejoinder!

Kek

you can't be this dumb, please!

she might have really big pussy or pussy cancer or some other problem that might inflamate her pussy to cock like proportions

>Romanian math

x is meant to be replaced by a number you dumb shit.

They have, it's just they didn't find a dick and they won't release the pics because they couldn't possibly admit being wrong

The Joan Rivers clip is pretty profound, whether it's true or not the way she says it is deadly serious yet resigned to her fate.

but then again she is an actress

but then again she did die soon after

Ew...no.

mugatu?

>american education btw

>Pussy Cancer
You made me laugh out loud in a restraunt, thanks roach user.

>Romanian math
you don't make partial variables, it's either "x hundreds of thousands of dollars" or "x dollars"
the former being written mathmatically x100,000 and the latter being written mathmatically x

If you were to write out x00,00 it would only be x multiplied by 00,00

>when your shit state education is still better than brown retards
>romania is white reeee
no you're not shitskin.

>0 is not a number
retard.
Furthermore, writing it like that is retarded. You don't write a variable immediately followed by a number unless you intend to multiply it by that number, so it technically would be 0 no matter what number it was, even if it was over 9000.

My sides
That gif makes it look like Trump was going to do the old high school bully trick of moving the hand away at the last second, but failed

Ok mr 46%

I remember a fellow college student going on and on about how gorgeous michelle obama was during the '08 election hype.

Nobody said anything, just kinda nodded.

ffs

their real parents

I"m pretty close to believing it, but man, that's just too good to be true.

are you autists serious? It's a gun.

Probably because she knows it's already over for us....
youtube.com/watch?v=JQJRaJy-aFw

Isis and isil are different things retard

Same reason why Huffpo celebrated Bannon's departure with the "Goy Bye!" headline -- at a certain point they are just getting off on not only the exercise of their power, but their ability to do so overtly, in our faces, without any concern for potential consequences in doing so.

For the cultural marxist cabal that engineered Obama's political rise, what greater "fuck you" could possibly be imagined than installing as president the islamic mulatto spawn of a Kenyan playboy and vapid coalburning communist whore, trained up by Alinksy and then re-engineered for public consumption in superficially focus-grouped terms with an African-American "wife" who's actually a tranny?

The fact that (((they))) were successful is a testament to just how effective their program of subversion has been in constraining the bounds of political discourse in this country. It's quite breathtaking, actually.

So yeah, believing they were on top of the world, and that HRC would be sailing into office after them, I can totally see "Michelle" freeballing it -- just an extra thumb in the eye, taunting us peons to dare say a word and be crushed.

Seems to be a long arm by the looks of it.

It's just some balls man, that's all. what's the big deal XD

Michelle Obama is a woman.
End of discussion.

imho, both Obama girls are stolen Haitian Babies via Clinton Foundation

whoa

a love gun

look at the shoulders

There are many retarded conspiracy theories out there, but Michelle being a man is probably the most retarded one of all.

To me it looks really friendly and Jeb was really excited and hit Don's hand a little harder than Don expected.

Funniest fkn made up sht i ever read! Still laughing says the GYN!

underrated

can you proffer me an explanation as to why ball-shaped objects are slapping the inside of her pants?

the tall one looks exactly like BO, the short one i can see as a better-looking michael

shorty can get it nahmsayin

a Kenyan commie muslim married a black tranny.
This is what reddit believes