CATHOLICISM IS THE RED PILL / CATHOLIC GENERAL

Yesterday showed unequivocally that devout Catholics are the thing liberals hate the most.

In Britain, Jacob Rees Mogg was lambasted for saying he is pro-life & believes marriage is between one man and one woman.

In America, a Senator Dianne Feinstein said it was worrying that Catholic dogma 'lived loudly' in a potential judge, & it was 'of concern'.

dailywire.com/news/20726/watch-feinstein-attacks-catholic-judicial-nominee-hank-berrien#

tl;dr the enemies of the West hate Catholicism above all else. Join it, unite & win

Other urls found in this thread:

usccb.org/bible/readings/090717.cfm
newadvent.org/
lms.org.uk/mass-listings
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
pastebin.com/xAL9w4fk
pastebin.com/K8DUUPdC
pastebin.com/dgqjiSgs
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a5.htm#2264
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a5.htm#2265
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heheh silly Christ Chan that wasn't a safe alley after all!

USUAL CATHOLIC GENERAL LINKS

Here are your daily readings:
usccb.org/bible/readings/090717.cfm

Community links, such as recommended media, are now below in pastebin links. Remember to recommend things to add to the lists!
>Catholic Encyclopedia
newadvent.org/
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.K)
lms.org.uk/mass-listings
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.S/Can)
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
>Laudate App
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
>Recommended Movies
pastebin.com/xAL9w4fk
>Recommended Books
pastebin.com/K8DUUPdC
>Recommended Music
pastebin.com/dgqjiSgs
>Beauty of Creation
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK
>Tales of Love and Virtue
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA

Based Christ-Chan!
She was only trying to help!

Some would argue the ruins of rome was caused by christianity

It was the (((Catholics))) that destroyed Roman in the 1st place. All this leniency is merely preparation for the next collapse

Some had best put down the Gibbon & pick up the Christopher Dawson

Catholics are totally bluepilled.

Rome is Built on the city of Saturn and his Seven hills.

He is the Chief Archon of the Hebdomad.

And you are a fool for calling him your Lord.

Don't tell your dad about us Christ Chan

O Felix Roma !

You mean this 'leniency' in a Europe where every Western European government is secular & anti-Catholic? The only pro-Catholic governments are in the East

Do you have reccs for books on the church history? Someone on /his/ told me about a history of christianity by diarmaid mccullough which sounds nice but I've read conflicted reviews talking about important biases

Catholicism and self defense

>2 John 10-11 New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him in your house or even greet him; 11 for whoever greets him shares in his evil works.

>Genesis 9:6 New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

6 Anyone who sheds the blood of a human being,
by a human being shall that one’s blood be shed;
For in the image of God
have human beings been made.

>66 St. Thomas Aquinas, STh II-II,64,7, corp. art
If a man in self-defense uses more than necessary violence, it will be unlawful: whereas if he repels force with moderation, his defense will be lawful. . . . Nor is it necessary for salvation that a man omit the act of moderate self-defense to avoid killing the other man, since one is bound to take more care of one's own life than of another's.

Quoted by the Catechism here:
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a5.htm#2264

>vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a5.htm#2265
Legitimate defense can be not only a right but a grave duty for one who is responsible for the lives of others. The defense of the common good requires that an unjust aggressor be rendered unable to cause harm. For this reason, those who legitimately hold authority also have the right to use arms to repel aggressors against the civil community entrusted to their responsibility.

>Luke 22:36 New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

36 He said to them, “But now one who has a money bag should take it, and likewise a sack, and one who does not have a sword should sell his cloak and buy one.

>be me
>be devout catholic
>voted for clinton
do something nerds

Cont.

>Psalm 82:3-4 New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

3 “Defend the lowly and fatherless;
render justice to the afflicted and needy.
4 Rescue the lowly and poor;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.”

> Proverbs 31:8-9 New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

8 Open your mouth in behalf of the mute,
and for the rights of the destitute;
9 Open your mouth, judge justly,
defend the needy and the poor!

>Isaiah 1:17 New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

17 learn to do good.
Make justice your aim: redress the wronged,
hear the orphan’s plea, defend the widow.

>1 Timothy 5:8 New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

8 And whoever does not provide for relatives and especially family members has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Diarmaid Mccullough was ordained in the Church of England but left to be a homosexual so you're very unlikely to get an impartial view there. As stated, I'd recommend Christopher Dawson for a mix of Church & European history:

Christianity and European Culture: Selections from the Work of Christopher Dawson

The Making of Europe: An Introduction to the History of European Unity

Dynamics of World History

I'm getting an erection... what the fuck?

You'll like it

20yo, want to convert to Catholicism. Truly the best religion.

THis.
Tolkien is Right. Once we have a TRUE Pope to Overthrow this cuck Antipope the way of Reviving Our Countries will be clear.

>cue the american larpers who will tell you, a Russian, why being orthodox is so great

When you say 'want to convert' have you actually taken any steps?

I truly believe these 50 years of liberalism have been necessary. By Catholicism declining, European protestants have lost the desire to 'protest' & have declined at a much faster rate (Anglicanism has fallen 50% in 20 years).

A Catholic revival ,of which we are seeing shoots, would undoubtedly attract the now faithless prods & present a united Christianity

Posted wrong chad meme by accident.

Preggo-chan DESU

Currently I only visit church and pray rosary (not everyday, to be honest)

Disgusting...

too bad the vatican are satanic princes

Thanks a lot

Pagans btfo

Jesus was NOT a Jew.

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

Here are some facts:

>Modern day Jews have Khazar ancestry, and are not ethnically related in any way to the "Jews" referenced in the Bible. However they do share customs and traditions.

>Biblical Jews were average mediterraneans. Many historians even believe that the people in the Syrian regions had fair skin, hair and eyes prior to Muslim and Semitic conquests in the Middle East

>The word "Jew" didn't exist until the 17th century. It was used to describe the religious, not ethnic group. The largest ethnic groups of Jews are Ashkenazi and Sephardic. Ashkenazi are technically ethnically European, descending from the Khazar people. Sephardic Jews are ethnically Middle Eastern, which means they are a mixture of Semitic, European and African. Neither of these groups would be a good representation of the ethnic group that occupied the region of Judea 2000 years ago.

It's a very good start. I assume you know the steps to take for fully joining the Church, yes? I'll explain if you like, but I understand if you already know and are just taking it slow

>I assume you know the steps to take for fully joining the Church, yes?

I think everyone knows, and that's why people are joining.
Pic related

Yeah, that would be great.

You too priority should be buying a Douey-Rheims Catholic Bible and the Catechism. Those are the two books every catholic should own.

I also have a little shrine to the St George and the Our Lady. It's a great aesthetic for prayer and rosary guided meditation on the mysteries of the church

That escalated quickly.

Would abortion be allowed if it goes towards towards the greater good? If we aborted all babies with Down syndrome or other genetic diseases that they would pass on to their children, wouldn't that be good? I'm very conflicted. I recognise all life is precious, but I'm conflicted on that part of abortion

I'm afraid I won't find Douey-Rheims Bible in Russia. As for Catechism, I watched all episodes of "3-minute Catechism" :D Tried to read full Catechism previously, but boy it's long

Russian catholics use Synodal version.

A lot of it depends if you're already baptised in another Church. It leaves an indelible mark so you wouldn't have to do that again to join the Catholic Church

also I would recommend the YouTube channel "Church Militant"

The guy is a fundamentalist catholic who hits all the right notes

He is really critical of Vatican II but he stays faithful to the papacy and all official doctrine

Thx, subscribed.

>tfw just got the number of and aranged a kind of sort of date with a devout qt girl at my uni
How is your day going catholic general?

I mean the popes leniency where his dogma is going against Gods words one verse at a time

>it's a "servants of the Enemy" think that insulting and degrading Christians will do anything episode

Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Exactly. Also, as far as I know, khazars were a mix of slavs and turkic people. Also, the judaism of today is not even judaism but talmudism.

About how people was there 2000 years ago, most of them were probably meds. Look up Parthia Empire. They were meds and close to the greeks.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>Also, the judaism of today is not even judaism but talmudism.
this. And it's important to note that talmudism came about from Pharisaic Judaism, the very group Jesus spent a lot of time telling them how wrong they were.

I love Catholic threads

WHOA BASED DUDE LMAO

now fuck off and go open a refugee center for Sudanese refugees, while your bull plows your wife while her son watches.

>EU flag
>Hates Catholicism
Ty for proving OP

Catholics are base-

Should be SSPX!

Why such hatred and vitriol friend? Why do you deny the truth of Christ?

>He thinks people who vote Sinn Fein are practicing Catholics

Here's what Cardina Nichols said this week on Brexit

Super religious people are worse than the nigg nogs of the dindu nuffin tribe

So who's your favorite saint, catholic general?
Mine has to be Saint Ignatius. His story is amazing, and it's a damn shame that the jesuits are what they are now. Many aren't worthy of being members of an order founded by a man like him.

>Why do you deny the truth of Christ?

Idk, why are you baiting the lies of the kikes?

Pic very much related.

Also, agree with St. Ignatius. Reading about the early Jesuits gives us a great plan for how to re-convert the West.

Focus on local level
Give talks on neglected Church topics
Start confraternities

>pic related
>doesn't add pic

That doesn't answer my question user? what happened in your life to make you this way?

Padre Pio is a good choice. His interactions with JP2 are especially interesting.

yes it does.

What happened in your life to make you believe in brainwash?
Who did this to you?

lmao the Renaissance was the very rebellion against the catholic church and its grubby paws.

Well, I see that you aren't open to even a conversation that doesn't involve ad homs.
I'll pray for you user

And they'd be wrong.

>what happened in your life to make you this way?

Was just quoting you, bud.

Pray for yourself first and foremost.

>books can't prove or demonstrate anything
Congratulations you are an idiot.

begone cathocuck devil worshippers

>
>
>

Why no orthodoxy?

>t. muamer hasanovic who frequently enjoys his rakija

Denominations were a mistake.
Denominations are heresy.

Change downies to brownies and you're there Bono

Blame all of the sects that broke from the Church founded by Christ, whose keys passed to Peter and his successors

Double penetration ahhhhh