What have i done

What have I done. I should have never came here. I feel too powerful, i cannot express any of my opinions without being completely outsideded by my family.

I cannot turn on the TV without noticing (((their))) propaganda. Everything is just dull. I'll either start going to the gym to get this energy off and buff up or kill myself.

I am at work right now, i bet if anyone seen me typing this or even on pol i'd be fired. Can't say i'll be here in a month, let's hope.

How do you deal with your power level pol?

By working hard.

I slipped obongo into conversation with my mother and she asked what I meant by this and I had to correct myself and say obama

She thinks I am a nazi I think but I am also her son and she knows me well enough that she doesn't have to worry about me attempting to genocide anyone.

I work fairly hard, make at least 90k a year and will probably get some sort of raise.

I have Children, i cannot talk about politics with my wife she voted blue. I was outraged.

Spend your time learning how to speak and write English properly. Your power level is clearly nonexistent in that arena.

Read Op

>I have Children, i cannot talk about politics with my wife she voted blue. I was outraged.
I think you've made a mistake in who you married.
you should talk with your wife about your beliefs because raising children in a split household or with conflicting ideologies is not healthy.

going to the gym is pretty much everything you have to do, stop whining and dont get angry if someones correct you about doing exersize

Keep your women in line would ya'

suck it up faggot. We've been here enduring this for years.

its pretty common that wifes shouldnt vote at all, and you shoultn be angry about her but be happy that she voted at all.

>pls help Sup Forums made me mentally ill
Leave this place
Forget everything you saw/"learned" here
This place is not real life nor is it representative of the real world.
Just leave.

i know that feel OP
i am pretty powerful myself

I haven't for the past 6 or 7 years, but working out and eating right (as of like a month ago tops) has made me feel better, if only slightly.
If you don't eat well and exercise already, you might want to try doing the one thing you haven't tried here.
Also, probably take a break from Sup Forums or just browse the catalog. Can't have too much of a good (or bad depending on your viewpoint) thing. Or just don't take any of it seriously, but still, exercise.

Have a laugh and enjoy yourself.
Your soul can only choose positivity in a world where negativity also exists. If there were no protagonist in this world, there'd be no opportunity for a human soul to choose 'good' or 'evil' and thus prove on a spiritual level that they deserve one fate over another.
There is always a downside to every upside, and to remain grounded one must consider both.

Go to a catholic church and talk to a priest in a confessional booth. They arent suppose to repeat what is said there. Just ask questions.

stay stronk, and don't kill yourself.

Next time ur pounding her put on ur Maga hat and and yell out loud Make America Great again.

lel cucked

Checked and Kek.... You have to do it now, the digits command it.

Well done OP. There is no way out. But its less painful if you stay away from mainstream Media. Getting a deep Sense of dark Humor is going to help too.

He did fine faggot.