DWS IN DEEP SHIT

SOUND THE HAPPENING ALARMS

THE AWANS ARE SQUEALING TO THE FEDS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lukerosiak/status/905803878947545089
dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/exclusive-did-imran-want-capitol-police-to-find-wasserman-schultzs-laptop/
passivevoices.com/2012/08/17/bahawalpur-air-crash-who-killed-the-most-powerful-military-dictator/
archive.is/Srm6O
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FtpPiUX9k9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake and gay

twitter.com/lukerosiak/status/905803878947545089

dailycaller.com/2017/09/06/exclusive-did-imran-want-capitol-police-to-find-wasserman-schultzs-laptop/

>phone booth
>

bump

What country is this?
Why would the paki do This? What does it all mean?

They have nothing to squeal about. They are angling for immunity and when they get it, they'll turn over evidence of unpaid parking tickets in the DNC or some shit.

I figured it wasn't an accident. I'm just curious as to why he had a change of heart. WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN, MASON?

Means Mueller is about to drag Drumpf away in cuffs so they need to make up some bullshit nothing burger story.

I'm a detective with the CHPD. I work in the computer forensics Dept. This is the only post I can/will make. Awan and SR were very good friends. Awan was destroyed by what happened to him.

I have the feeling that immunity can be rescinded if people don't play ball. I could be wrong as IANAL.

Yeah, it's literally like a child who steals something putting it back after he knows he's caught.

He wasn't planning on sticking around. He thought he was going to get away and DWS would be fucked.

I hope those two Semite rats rot in Leavenworth.

It means he's ISI and she's Mossad and they both need to be behind bars or in front of a firing squad.

>Phone booth
Is this 1992? Are these even still a thing?

>my dad works for Nintendo
Your digits indicate otherwise.

What about Awan's father being a mossad agent that killed the former president of Pakistan in a "mysterious" C-130 Hercules crash in 1988? Keep your wits about you, I am still not sold on this not being ((())).

>SR
What does Sergio Rosenstein have to do with this?!

>The next contestant on Deal or No Deal come on down!
>So son what's your name?
>"Imran Anwan"

WHO CARES ABOUT THIS AND HILLARY'S CRIMES!!!

REMEMBER HOUSTON AREA FROM HARVEY AND FLORIDA FROM IRMA!!!

DON'T YOU CARE THAT NORTH KOREA MIGHT NUKE US!

#icantevenrightnow

bump

I guess Clinton&Co wanted to suicide him.

I am posting in a shit thread while on the shitter.

>Higher up in government involved
>Paki in charge of IT gets caught
>Possible that he's got dirt on higher ups
>Higher ups make Paki disappear
>No charges on anyone just family of missing Pakis
>everything just goes away

Maybe a trial or two where no evidence is ever presented just for show. With this the evidence is out in the open and someone not part of the whole thing will have it, of Schultz got her hands on I what do you think would happen? Imran is just saving his ass from ending up in a hole in the middle of the desert.

I'm just sick of waiting.
When do we actually see something done about the elite pedos?

inb4 random nigger stole it and format c:

FBI here, can confirm that what this detective said is 100% the truth.

The MSM has been completely silent on this whole story

hhnnnnngggg

omg omg omg

>this is from yesterday

CIA here
can confirm that FBIanon is a shill

debbie's dunnzo

More like new IT guy in charge of IT forensics fucks it up and nothing is recoverable.

Meant for you

didn't want to do this but i am from NSA and can confirm the CIA confirmation

does this have a Verrit number so i can check it is not fake news?

You have to "bleachbit +-3(or more) passes" accidentally fuck it up to make something unrecoverable.
A normal format is recoverable by all of us with easy even in windows to use free software.

>you will never be the one to throw Debbie completely under the bus after gaining her trust for years
why even live

>Awan had a strong father.

Debbie "There Will Be Consequences" Schultz

So who gets the mysterious death this time? Surely not someone actively serving Congress?? I mean that's too big even for Hilary right??
Surely not the Pakistinky? Clintons only murder white people right?

Jews and whites I meant

Proof enough for me right there that this is something worth paying attention to

Bump. He's going to into self perseverance mode like the rat he is.

Bump. There will be consequences

Wasn't he stopped at the airport with $13,000? 3 tokes over the line?

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

verritshilling like the truest of faggots.

Anyone else getting sleepy? We should all just give this a rest and have a nice tall glass of milk!! YUMM :DD

autist detected

Easy. If he knows he's going down, he wants to make sure he takes that bitch DWS down with him.

How do we find out what in the note?

What if it was his wife who arranged for the laptop being disvovered?

woah.. proofs? never heard that. would be large if you could verify

bumperino

factual and heterosexual

>borders, language, nambla

WWWWHO SPOOOOFFFFFFEEED

It's nothing.

bump

She's getting tossed under the bus by Clinton/Obama.

It wasn't awan who did this, the Clinton Co saw the writing on the wall and they're aiming to end the whole thing with just Debbie and a few others instead of the entire DNC, Clinton and a former president all going down.

I love how hopeful you liberal chumps still are. It is cuteee

bump

This is pizzagate tier conspiratard nonsense. Sage goes in all fields

Checked

I'm sure they've got it under tight security to make sure nothing like that ever happens. If someone were to try to tamper with this very important piece of evidence, they would be found. I guarantee you that.

Fuck you.

Debbie will be suicided for being "crushed emotionally by the news of her indictment

You know what? That's a very good possibility. She really out to be put on suicide watch for the time being.

but i thought you loved lesbians debbie? You're going to have so much fun in federal prison.

This is incredibly huge. Just when I think nothing is going to come from this case something big happens. This is like spy movie stuff. You know that there's something hugely damning in that laptop.

Half-Life 3

Rule of thumb brothers, if you ever hire someone to do dirty work for you make sure that they aren't smart enough to fuck you

We have them, even steal them from other places from time to time

your digits appears to confirm this very likely theory

Who has this laptop now? Do we have a copy of the content?

passivevoices.com/2012/08/17/bahawalpur-air-crash-who-killed-the-most-powerful-military-dictator/

archive.is/Srm6O

Shills are creating slide threads and you assies are in there instead of the real story here! This is the start of the huge happening, we need exposure on this!

>This is like spy movie stuff
It's like the writing staff is going all out.

I hope the Awans get total immunity. That's the only way they're going to survive this. Both Clinton and DWS are dangerous, murderous people. The Awans lives are in very real danger:

Bump

Real and straight

Source on pic? it does not exist on the internet. is this first real picture of Demon?

Confirmed. This is why he and his wife had a deal struck and are now working with the Feds. The whole damn ship is about to sink.

Checked. Tick tock, time is almost up.
Trump tweet from Tuesday, "Going to be a big week!"

Strap in, lads, gonna be comfy.

USPS here, can also confirm

TOMORROW
THE NEWS WILL RELEASE
ON THE WEEKEND

Is this our fault too?

Bump

Fuck DWS and hilldawg and wiener and Huma AND ALL THE REPUBLICANS ALSO INVOLVED IN THIS, but mostly hilldawg

Agent reporting from NEET, we have sperm confirming as well

Alex jones weighs in

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FtpPiUX9k9Q

Feels brutal, man.

Breaker breaker this is moisha from the jidf confirming that all these goys are confirmed.