jk

I chuckled

DRUMPFOOGLE HAS GONE 2 FAR IMBEACH

>Shiiiiieeeet

So if I "like" this scenario, that means I respect her

voat.co/v/fatpeoplehate/133629

You forgot the link nigger

>fat acceptance
literally a strawman. if you're obese but provide value elsewhere people will not hesitate to accept you. however, if you are a worthless fat blob that provides no added value then, yes, nobody will accept you as they would not accept a skinny person that provides no value. fucking why are fat people trying to achieve protected nigger status?

You guys are just gay.
Totally healthy people just drop dead from heart attacks at age 34 all the time.

Ask Heather Hefer.

/fatshaming general/ ?

S

I accept her now. Nah I still don't.

>t. fat fuck

Hahaha that bowel [SIC] of jello couldn't cross a bathtub without a crane.

I didn't see that coming at all.

>linda bacon
for real

Academic. Think of the cranes in Miami.

She was more likely in synchronized floating team than in swimming team.

Buwahahaha

LINK OR FAKE NEWS, FAGGOT

I had no idea Nutella could be bought in a tub.

Heh, nice frustrated hench guy observing in disbelief friendo.

>not being a fat blob is impossible

Literally the justice of the Gods.

Praise Kek

i run 35-40 miles a week. i eat and drink whatever i want whenever i want. there was a brief window in my life after college when i started to pack on some pounds but i quickly reversed that with regular running.

Fatphobia!

it's called 'Ye ol' Bucket Challenge'.

You have to devour it in >12minutes to pass.

Hahah, no you don't I used to WALK 20 miles a week and that was a lot. You should not lie;no one here runs that much a week.

the memes just write themselves

did she really died

She's still alive.

I just found out about this but Q from WSHH the founder died as well, from obesity.

The worst part about fat acceptance nonsense is that they and their supporters spread the notion that thin, in shape people are all "lucky" and it's not really due to watching what we eat or how hard we work/exercise. And then they pretend that thin people are super villains somehow. Fuck this world.

>drinkwater
I don't think she drinks only water

You can't outrun bad nutrition. It will catch up to you in the end. You absolutely can't be healthy overweight, but there's other diseases and problems lean people can develop. Cancer. Skin problems. Autoimmune stuff. Especially once we start ageing.

Good eating + little exercise
is better than
Bad eating + lots of exercise to make up for it

Obviously good eating + lots of exercise is the best, so don't cry
>le shillll!!!!!!

To be fair, some thin people are "lucky" for lack of a better term. My brother eats whatever he wants and never exercises but he is thin as a rail. If I have one potato chip I gain 5 pounds.

PRESS S TO SHIT ON GRAVE

S

i run a 7 mile loop 5 to 6 times a week. i absolutely run that much. the only reason i dont run 7 days a week is because i used to run more and i felt my body pushing back. it is only an hour out of my day and i enjoy it because it gives me time to reflect on things i need to do. i do not run for speed or personal records. i never time myself. i just run.

Fair enough, but does he bust his ass working a highly physical job? If so, it's not luck. (OK, if he's a lazy shit, then you win, he's an exception.)

Anyway, I hardly "excercise", but when I work I bust my ass. Also, I'm not afraid to sweat in even less stressful conditions.

People with air conditioning on all the time are killing themselves.

Somehow when you put it that way it becomes far more believable. The loop is a nature preserve somewhere? Nature makes it easier, but if you're running around a busy city.heh.

/didn't mean to be a jerk

Running 40+ miles a week is barely a step above beginner, when it comes to any kind of endurance running. Talk to any of your friends with any kind of active interest in sports, doing a 6 mile run every day, or 12 mile runs every other day, is basic maintenance running.

No, hardly any physical activity at all.

Just... how can she lie so fuckin BLATANTLY???
NO-FUCKIN-WAY she would be that fuckin fat if she'd done all the thing she claims.

If she really swims 2.5 km a day, walk and exercise, do synch swimming, all combined with all the fuckin healthy food she claims to eat, she would have the body of an athlete, she wouldn't look like a rotten pudding.

Do fats REALLY think that we're so stupid that we would eat all the shit they say, just because "hurr durr, you can't prove that I don't do that"?

People like her disgust me. I respect more a fatty that says "yeah, I don't fuckin move because I'm too lazy, and I eat junk food all the time because it's too fuckin' delicious and I can't resist". At least there would be honesty!
Fat fucks like her who lie so blatantly only infuriate me: not only for their fuckin smug face, but because their BLATANT lies are an open insult to our intelligence. It's like they're saying "yeah, I think you're all a bunch of semi-retarded morons that would believe anything, so just buy this unbelievable shit from me and shut up".

Dude, don't start. Just a few years ago I was doing more pullups than Navy SEALs just for funzies. The irony is that I'm not lying.

I walk an hour every day and I'm not fat, doesn't take a lot to not be fat.

But it does take a lot to be fit

OH that bastard! Seriously, though, I'm happy for him. The fatties piss me off their their attitudes online, is all.

>Good eating + little exercise
>is better than
>Bad eating + lots of exercise to make up for it
i am aware that runners actually face some health problems from eating whatever, so i dont necessarily disagree with this. however, we are talking about obese people that do not exercise and not thin health-conscious people that do not exercise. i want to work on my diet but i still think im far better off than a person that sits on their ass all day eating.

s for spit on her dead body.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

you niggers are posting on a shill thread

>1 post by this id

Sure she would. She says "salad" but we all know that means ten gallons of the most sugar-laden, fat-filled bacon dressing known to man.

She was fat before just look at those rolls. At least now she has boobs.

>i just run
t. massive virgin autist
pls kys

YES! They do think people are stupid because a ton of people are demonstrably stupid.

She seemed like a small child telling an adult that they are a captain of a spaceship. You just nod your head and chuckle quietly.

No source, you're a liar, and this exact hoax is 5 months old by now.

Ssssshhh ssshhhh we like this reality.

Yeah, but how can they expect us to believe them, when it's CLEAR that they're all lies?
And another thing: how can they lie so openly to themselves? Doesn't that create some sort of internal cognitive dissonance? How can they live lying to themselves?

How many pullups do SEALs do?

No, I don't mean part of a graded test. I mean how many do they do daily as part of their routines?

You don't know exactly? Well then why are you saying you were doing more than them?

Yeah for them, definitely, they need to focus more on exercise, because clearly their efforts on just diet have failed.

I was talking to you though. I don't want you to develop something catastrophic down the line, bro.

>it's a Sup Forums believes something just because the words were written on a picture episode

you people are behaving as retardedly as niggerly as afrocentrists believing that melanin has magic powers because of pictures they've seen on twitter and instagram.

there is no source for this.

I miss fat-shaming fridays.

Flattened eggs over easy hung on a nail and spread with a spatula, you mean.

the only water this beast is drinking is from soda

I like the actual reality, it's much much crazier

Had a bit of a chortle desu

The basic interpretation is that these people systematically misunderstand distance. The fatties who say "oh yeah well I run a 6 minute mile" are under the impression that a single lap around a running track is a mile, rather than a 1/4 mile.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

F

Yup, with the exception that she should (and repeat "should") be an adult. A child lies without malice.
Clearly, they don't realize that they look fuckin stupid and arrogant.

>Doesn't that create some sort of internal cognitive dissonance?

Which may be expressed by eating to salve the mind.

A few years ago...I said. :) I was doing 30-40(depending on the day) in no less than 2 minutes, which was a lot better than what they were doing last I checked. Now I couldn't do that, I gotta get back into shape. It would take me 20 minutes now.

T H I C C as fuck famalam

Seriously if you're not attracted to these big beautiful GODESSES get your T levels checked faggots.

It's fake. This gets posted by shills or something pretty often.

Fake news. Sage.

I'd like to see their fuckin smug faces melt like snow in the sun when they are confronted with that.
"No fatass, you didn't run a mile, you run 1/4".

>I don't eat carbs
I'd like to see anyone get that fat without eating carbs.

>fake
funny nonetheless, i kek'd hard

You said it.
Arrogance and stupidity is all they got. :| They are tragically unaware.

i actually run in the city so i do get a few momentary breaks from traffic lights and such

big if true.

Press S to spit on her grave

i have slept with enough women (15ish) and have a current steady gf that i will most likely marry.

...And I misread your post. Anyway, I don't remember how many *they* do, but it's shockingly low.

The majority of fat people are either completely self deluded to the point of mental illness or have sociopathic levels of lying ability.
All of it geared towards sustaining their gluttonous lifestyle unimpeded by hatefacts, concerned/annoyed people and society. Their lies also go towards maintaining their public image and ego as someone who 'tries hard' but is a poor victim of their genetics. Fatties are the greatest illusion builders around when it comes to public persona vs personal hypocrisy.

>Running 40+ miles a week is barely a step above beginner

bitch I run 50+ miles a day right through a marsh while carrying over 30kg in combat gear plus gut some crocodiles with a penknife and skin them alive while doing one-arm push ups and singing Sup Forums's greatest hits

fake news

That's not actually a lot back in the old days.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_march

But normally recruits were first required to complete 20 Roman miles (29.62 km or 18.405 modern miles) with 20.5 kg in five summer hours

You're braver than some, I think. I would not run or walk in my city proper, too many stops and starts and near hits.

George Carlin was right, they're near hits not near misses. One of his: *planes collide* *Brrssst* "Ah, look, they nearly missed."

I didn't know Heather Hyer was a fat acceptance speaker

>I was talking to you though. I don't want you to develop something catastrophic down the line, bro.
yea, im aware of the potential health problems of running and eating garbage. i will sort it out eventually. my dad does the same thing and he's good at 65. i will try to fix my diet before then.

i used to work in retail and the fatass black women would always keep their money and cellphones in their bras. They would walk 5 feet to the hot cheetos and back to the counter, start breathing super loudly like they were having a heart attack and throw some bills soaked with their titty sweat.

that clogged vein in its arm

This is fake. I remember this (not) happening a good while ago.

I love how her shirt has an artist's depiction of real (thin) beauty.

>People with air conditioning on all the time are killing themselves.
You clearly don't live somewhere that gets hot. You'll literally die if you don't have ac in the summer here. Heat exhaustion is a thing

because there is certainly somebody who never saw it and has no idea why we all think this is so funny

>You're braver than some, I think. I would not run or walk in my city proper, too many stops and starts and near hits.
i've never had a close call with a car in my 5 years living here. i think bikers have the greatest chances of being hit and not necessarily runners.

and for good measure