Brit/pol/ - YKTD Edtion

>MPs to begin scrutiny of vital withdrawal bill
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41182561

Northern Ireland 'should have different Brexit deal'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41183041

>Scotland’s deficit figures show that the UK works
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/scotlands-deficit-figures-show-that-the-uk-works

>Jaguar Land Rover to go all electric from 2020
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/09/07/jaguar-land-rover-go-electric-2020

>School bans girls from wearing skirts as it brings in gender-neutral uniform
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/school-bans-girls-from-wearing-skirts-as-it-brings-in-gender-neutral-uniform-11023265

>Calls for extremism investigation into British armed forces after ‘neo-Nazi’ arrests
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/402288-nazi-arrest-army-investigation

>Rees-Mogg defiant over abortion row: Catholic Tory MP says it is wrong to abort babies - even in rape cases
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4860100/Rees-Mogg-defiant-abortion-row.html

New Bowden video:
youtube.com/watch?v=lgZegNgm8N4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHG2oizTlpY
thedaily.online/post/2017/09/07/muslims-now-so-violent-even-buddhists-want-to-kill-them
youtube.com/watch?v=ZExOicH-2_Q
bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-41179432/the-drag-queens-spoofing-germany-s-far-right-party
youtube.com/watch?v=d5qXCq_xcnk
youtube.com/watch?v=wc51I9hswbc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariq_Ahmad,_Baron_Ahmad_of_Wimbledon
youtu.be/yhI0rBY9ikI
youtube.com/watch?v=4nG5WEE7m4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you fucking newfags making threads at 270-280 posts? Make new threads at 300, especially when threads are moving so slowly you fucking aspies.

The British are ethnically mixed people ruled over by Jews. Joseph Goebbels
/thread

>got a girls phone number today through mutual friends

>see her lezzing out with another lass after lessons

Fucking bi's man

First for new article: thedaily.online/post/2017/09/07/muslims-now-so-violent-even-buddhists-want-to-kill-them

Joseph Goebbels was at war with us.

When are you lads declaring independence from the UK and joining Austenasia?

>be britbong kid
>get raped

your dad steals from your clapped mums purse to buy the same cooncil yer maw punts all while you're going at your tiny willy in your bedroom

>be nazicuck
>Get raped by brits and russians

Is there anything more Deano than leasing a Ford Mustang 5.0?

>anna soubry

i just came to say fuck wkd

The fucking state of people

the nazis where fucking based

>Scotland Yard has asked for more funding to prolong investigating into Madeleine McCann disappearance

(((brits))) and (((russians)))
And here's your (((winners))) trophy

Absolute state

youtube.com/watch?v=ZExOicH-2_Q

To be fair, what do you expect?
We have it drilled into us constantly at school and via the media the evils of Fascism and Nazis.
We were never taught once about Communism.

Literally who cares at this point.

Shes ground up into nandos

Doesn't mean he's wrong. You declared war on Germany and ruined the West
They didn't bring nonwhites on the mainland like Britain did. Since 1750s

Here's yours.

And here's yours
Enjoy having 1/8th of the German population being foreign nationals

what are you implying? That Britain didnt have a foreign legion? educate yourself.

>trying to roll spliff
>can't stop sneezing to do it.
Fuck flowers.

>They didn't bring nonwhites on the mainland like Britain did. Since 1750s
Eh? We didn't bring nonwhites to mainland Europe, if you want to go down that path then you should blame Spain, who actually did and they fucking educated their darkies in universities. We did no such thing, so shut your cunt hole you retarded communist or I'll kill you and gas your entire town. Fucking communist scum.

haha get it up ye

We were acting in our own self interest as every country does. We were fucked either way and chose American domination over German domination.

Do you see what I see?

>this is what Churchill gave away the British Empire for

>he fell for the leftie meme that a flew slaves working in shipyards means that 18th century britian wasn't 99.9% white

And this is why you're utter retards. What you've just showed proves exactly my point; that your Jewwy treachery in WW2 caused the death of western Europe and all it's people. How fucking dumb do you feel now?

What the fuck is wrong with people? ASK people 'whats wrong with fascism?' and watch them mutter and stutter like the retards they are. They should not be allowed to vote.

bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-41179432/the-drag-queens-spoofing-germany-s-far-right-party
>The drag queens spoofing Germany's far-right party

How can I become a member of the house of Lords or whatever it's called

But Germany won WW2, they wanted Europe flooded with shitskins and Islam, they have their wish.

What more do you want?

|
|>
|
|

Not particularly. Nazis were retarded tbqh.

b-buh-but le ebil nazi's woulve never allowed the people of Britain to survivez!

How are people this stupid? She actually did geography a-level as well

>Me patiently waiting for cupcakKe poster to arrive

show flag

Did anyone watch the BBC yesterday on Rees-Moggs comments? They always frame it as though we are on one long progression towards equality and any comments that we have progressed past are 'behind the times' and 'ancient'.

Spain is not even White to be challenged on race purity standard.
>he felt for cuckold meme that a few darkies make it right
Prep the bull, Merseyside octoroon
>self interest
I'm sure the average Briton was "interested in it". Certainly not inbred elites, transnational capitalists and Jewish-mixed nobility

Why?

Is it possible to quit this place and never come back? Seems like a few trips have done it

littlewood isabel

show your leaf

Germany would have destroyed the British empire at the first opportunity. Don't be naive.

>that source
Bit tenuous.

Spain is unequivocally whiter than Russia

I am not a leaf tho.

See

you get appointed by the goverment(its limited normally around 15 a year)
to get appointed you need to be
>someone important in buisness
>be a major party donor
>be important politician retiring
>be a friend of a important politician

They would have let the people survive, but they would have dismantled the British institutions and overturned British traditions and culture to replace it with theirs, in which case it wouldn't BE Britain any more.

Become a major party donor

wow what a different array of flags we have in BRIT pol

Nothing to fear, nothing to hide

Bit cynical, but not innaccurate,

Ah yes, like it is Britain now you mean?

No such thing as "Whiter", Hibernian mongrel.

Northern European race (with INTACT colonies in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia)
youtube.com/watch?v=d5qXCq_xcnk

Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=wc51I9hswbc

REMINDER

notice the nazi and nigger flag baiters turn up at the same time

>THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH FASCISM, NOTHING WRONG WITH FASCISM AT ALL!

Be careful, fellow potato. Getting pats from Anglos is highly addictive.

>slavshit subhuman in denial

>Spain is not even White to be challenged on race purity standard.
But Spain and Portugal started it, we did everything to keep slaves out of Europe, Slavery was illegal in England during the time of the slave trade, it's why blacks couldn't come here and were sent to caribbean islands. Fucking hell pick up a god damn history book and any darkies that did come here are either BBC history revisionist bullshit about the Roman Empire or a handful of people that came during the Victorian era to work (even then it didn't reach the levels of Spain/Portu or Netherlands).

Fuck.

Take off the meme flag and show yourself or leave the thread, this is /brit/ there's plenty of troll threads that exist. Go shit in one of them.

>I can't counter facts

Not really, Hitler loved Islam and had Islamic soldiers. Even nigger African nazis. Deal with it.

>London
>Representative of Britain as a whole
Come on now, don't be dense.
Of course I don't like London and its multiculti faggotry, but that doesn't mean I want German cultural hegemony, I want fucking British cultural hegemony.
Show flag or desist.

My bird unironically loves headpats.

>They always frame it as though we are on one long progression towards equality.
I wonder why...

Did some research. Turns out even your Lords are now shitskins, what gives? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariq_Ahmad,_Baron_Ahmad_of_Wimbledon

I am sad now

If you honestly believe Hitler told the truth about his intentions with Britain you are incredibly stupid. We know he wasn't always truthful he lied through his teeth about Christianity for example. The only exception would be if Mosley somehow took charge. Of course Hitler would eventually have destroyed the Britain, it's blindingly obvious to anyone with a brain.

thinking that they aren't posting as anons... idiot
yet people still give them (you)s

>wanted Europe flooded with shitskins and Islam
Proof of this immediately or you're a humongous flaming faggot who is glad to see the state of Britain today.

Why the fuck are we even bothering. Abandon thread and start a new one, niggers from American antifa are shilling up the board good.

Nah.

>buh-but its just L-london I swear! It's not any other major citiez like Birminghamibad or Islamchester!

Lads, constructive criticism? Suggestions for other topics to write about?

Of course she would. Pats from Anglo-senpais are the best.

That's called historicism. It's a great way of justifying something if you can't come up with an actual argument for it.

shit/pol/ btfo

that's what happens when you make such shit ops

THE SWASTIKA IS 99 TIMES OUT OF ONE HUNDRED, A CANADIAN

fucing capsloc

We get it. Our country is shit. Now can you fuck off you absolute insect.

fcmd? or pube?

STOP REPLYING TO ANYONE WITHOUT A BRITISH FLAG.

So why did he allow the Mufti to enter Europe? Why did he allow Muslims to serve in his military?

Why did German East Africa join in mainland squabbles and battles serving under the Nazis?

Fucking nigger, get the fuck out of here.

>American
Who would have guessed?

youtu.be/yhI0rBY9ikI

Mo Anser does it here. This debate made me fucking rage.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nG5WEE7m4s

I have no idea what that means but you clearly dont have a counter argument

Go away weeboo

Headpats for Potato

>Jane Austin.

Eh, could be worse.

>pube
?