Can somebody please tell me what the fuck is up with Somalians and their freaky ayyylmao skull structure?

Can somebody please tell me what the fuck is up with Somalians and their freaky ayyylmao skull structure?

They look like zombies

They are not "true" africans, but black semites. Skull, noses, even the weird curly hair, look at him.

They got Arabed

it's because of aids

I wish I knew but I can literally always tell somalians apart. There are so fucking many here :(((

It's just malnourishment.

>OYYYY HOL UP
>DIS BE LIKE ANOTHA SHOA N SHIEEEET

Inbreeding

It's normal for them for centuries to date first, second cousins, even brothers and sisters, same in pakistan

generations of angry hot headed retards

Widespread, generational inbreeding. Also diseased and malnourished.

This and living in toxic waste.

Sidenote: That movie Captain Phillips made the Somalians out to look as sympathetic as possible, and they were still shit. This Somali fuck would never have the IQ to speak English let alone display love for America or New York, pretty much every single Somali pirate is a hardcore Islamist and they normally just execute uncooperative hostages. Fucking (((Hollyjew))) making them out to be muhhh simple fishermen.

They're starving.

You would know since the moors had your nation for 700 years.

>le moors are black meme

Black semites , muslim africans, ? same shit, you got cucked by people who looked like Somalians

I am Sweden now.

Nilotic and North African mix

>only coastal west africans are black

He looks kinda cool.

Whatever is it that ails you, I'm sure that it could be cured by reading. Do it more.

Left over from when they wuz kangs

Subhuman, what do u expect?

Moors were north africans at first. Eventually moor simply meant muslim, and most moors in the Iberian peninsula were ethnically spannish
t. Someone who actually knows history

Most of us don't look like that op

They're not human. Unironic.

Their heads are like that because they are starting to transform from negroid into arabs with Caucasiod skulls

They have caucasoid skull and black skin. They are the most whitest niggers.

Inbreeding. Plus please stop the fucking moors were black meme. It all derives from shitty casting for Othello.

FREEDOMED.COM

They have camels in the bloodlines.