What are they really using this for pol?

What are they really using this for pol?
What can you do with this much continuous wire?
google.com/amp/nypost.com/2015/05/24/high-wire-strewn-through-city-lets-jews-keep-the-faith/amp/#xxri=0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619324/Plan-six-mile-Jewish-home-area-north-London-let-faithful-avoid-Sabbath-restrictions-raises-fears-creating-new-ghetto.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU
youtube.com/watch?v=XhZnnrLd8Ec
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3472994,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It protects from some shit.

omg they're still doing it
they're still doing literally the exact same shit Jesus called them out on two thousand years ago

They use it to 'trick' God.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
I'm just curious if that wire can be used to transmit data

it's fishing line
almost certainly the cheapest fishing line you can buy
the only thing it transmits is shekels to a "maintenance crew" LOL

It's just Jews jewing themselves.

Just cut it without them knowing it. Then when they die they will be judged harshly because they did not keep the sabbath.
>the wire makes everything inside of it the Jews home for the purposes of the sabbath laws. It's the Jews finding a loop hole so they can still do business in the city on a Saturday.

watch out, goys - the Thursday Jew Crew is here to inspect the holy weed-eater wire

Same thing in London btw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619324/Plan-six-mile-Jewish-home-area-north-London-let-faithful-avoid-Sabbath-restrictions-raises-fears-creating-new-ghetto.html

No don't do that. A judge will throw the book at you and give you the harshest sentence possible for religious hate crimes. You'll end up in prison. Just leave it alone. Stick to posting memes on here.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.

Don't worry I am not going to do anything like this. It's just another example of we're Jesus Christ would say "you assholes are missing the fucking point"

>One guy egging someone on to do something that brings no real gain but could land you in very hot water and continues the 'hate crimes against Jews' narrative.
>Other guy says don't fall for it

DA UDDER GUY MUST BE DA JOOOOOOOOO, AMIRITE PEDES?

Jews are fucking retarded.

God: Hey, take a day off once a week
Jews: Fuck these laws goyi...I mean, God

wow you're right. that is the exact same shit that made christ bitchslap these moneychangers.

they get cut all the time in NYC. they're hardly visible unless you look for them.

every week rabbis check the entirety of the line and if there's a break they'll get the law to shut down traffic to get that shit back up lickety split.

>thou assholes art missing thy fucking point

never understood how a religion could condone loopholes in your own bullshit rules, there is an entire industry for this type of shit for orthodox Jews

pic related

i got a good laugh out of this. brilliant larp, if true, even more brilliant

There's one in Seattle that's been down for months, and nobody's come to fix it. I'm waiting to see what god does to them as punishment.

wops wrong bread

>kohens are forbidden from flying over cemeteries. The bag was apparently meant to protect this man from religious pollution as his plane passed over the graveyard.

Your ability to discern is lacking.

Thanks for the info anons

So they carry their own gas chambers? That isn't a little suspicious to anyone?

>He doesn't get paid to be a shabbat goy

You're all low tier

Check'd, and the Amish do it all the time too, from having one "community phone" that is outside of people's houses (and thus not breaking the code). Islamic banking is a series of deceptions and workarounds too -- lending money at interest is illegal in Islam, so they set up legal fictions of "buying" buildings and charging monthly "rent" on them even though they have no interest in using it as collateral, owning property or letting it.

All of this Orthodox Jewish shit is some of the most neurotic and batshit rules lawyering I have ever seen in my life. OP's post reminds me of the Kosher Switch.
youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

>I'M NOT TURING THE LIGHT OFF BECAUSE I'M ACTUALLY JUST INCREASING THE RANDOM PROBABILITY THAT IT GETS TURNED OFF

underrated

A day off??? I can't believe we are arguing about half a day off!!!
>breaks window

this is why jews are stereotypically tricky.
they are religiously taught to bend the rules.

Why not make a public question about Synagogues not accepting refugees? Same with the hurricanes in the US. Why no synagogues helping people?

No, seriously. Meme this shit.

its not like jews believe in hell, so why do they even follow these rules?

the fuck is this and how is it kosher?

To fuck with goyim and have special privileges. Kind of like pretending to be disabled to get to the front of the line.

God is revving up the heaven ovens

They're trying to Jew God, it's literally their nature.
youtube.com/watch?v=XhZnnrLd8Ec

Technically, we aren't supposed to make fire. The whole 'no electricity' thing is mostly an offshoot of that, and the rabinnical community didn't really know how to define electricity when the industrial revolution happened.
And yes, while the constant attempt to better understand the holy commandments is probably a fundamental part of the success of Jewish intellectualism, it leads to so many layers of restrictions and permissions that it is basically a self-inflicted OCD.

Jesus Christ this is some jew level bullshit. These fuckers can't help but create loopholes then claim they're still serving God. Jesus was right about the Jews.

>trying to jew your own god
Jesus called them out on this shit too. They haven't changed a bit.

I'm so sorry, sir, but you're going to have to check your merchant if it won't fit in the overhead compartment.

I'd take self inflicted OCD over self exploding Muzzies.

They need to come up with ridiculous laws with no basis in scripture so they can pretend they're being religious. Much easier than actually trying to follow things like the sabbatical year.

No its about Jews creating loopholes or justifications for not trying to do God's will but their own, and then turning around claiming we gud Jews we dindu nuffin.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3472994,00.html
>the comments

At least the Amish try to follow their faith. Really though it's a culture and has little to do with God at this point. Why did God "choose" a morally bankrupt people? Some cosmic joke?

Any Muslim posters in New York here that could do us a solid?

Probably jenks in there. Fucking degenerates.