What's his deal? Is he part of the establishment...

What's his deal? Is he part of the establishment? I'm inclined to think that he's a genuinely philanthropic entrepreneur and not a NWO stooge.

Time traveler from the future where rogue AI destroyed humans.
He didnt invented shit, he just brought the technology back with him.
He know tries to save humanity.

Hes a Gnostic Thinker.

We think outside of the "Cube"

He's a fucking pleb trying to rush when we have niggers, kikes, mudslimes and spics to kill.

We are gonna kill their Religions, not their skin color.

Saviour complex and has more hype than substance.

Fine by me as long as he's not malevolent

He's making space exploitation a reality.

This world is fubar. Utopia exists only in the heavens.

100% humanity's guy
very unlikely to be in league with (((()))))))
hes clearly trying to save the world lol

today's landing

fucking awesome

I thought they had a solid ground landing today.

Moderately vain, intelligent, ambitious, poser-autist with powerful yet simple emotions and a slight tendency toward melodrama, which usually comes out when he is feeling his most self-assured; a deep-seated desire to be venerated and, ultimately, accepted, along with a dash of that juvenile arrogance typical of australians and south african whites (made manifest in minor sub-lingual barbs and hair gel).

He's most trustworthy than zuckerjew and currently working towards BCI technology.
I hope he's legit.

>he is hyped by our (((journalists))) - the same workforce propagandizing against the swed. people regarding taxation levels, "joining* NATO as a Must" immigration influx from 2011-Now being good for our country and its ecology etc,
reason enough for one not to trust him

*the Social Democrat government already decided to help NATO with killing Gadaffi and ruining Libya materially --> all the refugees we/our children/our environment suffer from [littering, diseases, crap entering waters BEYOND what we already have from medication and birth control pills]

If this man is excessively hyped by the same opinionpushers and Media Companies that we can't trust in general, then I start to doubt his intentions

>Moderately vain, intelligent, ambitious, poser-autist with powerful yet simple emotions and a slight tendency toward melodrama
Steve Jobs?

>Facebook is losing its grip on people IRL
only 5 years too late or something, but thank god the site's going down the drain (still the threat of agressive Big Data hoarding practices from elsewhere on the web)

he's a piss artist. he wants to kill AI, because it's to hard for his weak mind to grasp. He is just a salesman, not a techy.

confirmed stooge/ corporate welfare whore

literally getting rich by literally stealing taxpayer money to subsidize super-cars for rich people

Steve Jobs was extraordinarily vain to the point of repeatedly asking a man who wrote an acclaimed biography of Einstein to write his biography. Elon checks himself, but couldn't resist getting the hair plugs.

>*the Social Democrat government already decided to help NATO with killing Gadaffi
wait I got that wrong, a mix of various parties both SocDem and Liberal Conservative

>our taxes have gone, no say in the matter, to fund the libya years and thousands of killed arabs (+ refugees)
>note even the most seemingly TAXATION IS THEFT journalists ever criticize taxation in itself, always modestly lowering it at best
>maybe because Globalist thinktanks, leftist AgitProp magazines, gypsy beggars from Romania having iPhones when begging outside of any store entrances... rely on taxating the people by force

they did. But it's close to the shore. When they do ASDS landings it's like 400km off of the shore, so people wouldn't be swimming there anyways

He really believes in his vision and works towards it. Is severely autistic. Generally don't care about him, let him do his thing.

I've literally never seen a Tesla vehicle.

>Steve Jobs was extraordinarily vain to the point of repeatedly asking a man who wrote an acclaimed biography of Einstein to write his biograph
lel, I literally laughed out audibly at this

Elon has so much $backing$ and hyped people of various backgrounds (going by what i've read on the Internet, not all of his "fans" are millennials or whatever) so he won't go anywhere... I just hope that the very old fears of Transhuman Tech as being enforced on the unwilling (think cases like "microchip yourself [remotely controlllable, health conerns re: heart and blood presssure?] or you're shut out of the healthcare system and bank account" scenarios, everyday stuff instead of grandiose WE WUZ MECHABOTS dreams) come true

Given how much useless shit has spawned from social media and Smartphone usage alone), I fail to see why people hype companies like this, but that's just me

He is the worlds greatest conman

hey dane. I support Denmark's decision to eliminate stupid green subsidies for products and services that would otherwise fail in an open market. what say you

>Musk has voiced support for a Universal Basic Income.
the litmus test lies in if he's with the usual banking system and World Bank types of people IRL, or against them (somehow?)

No he is definitely NWO stooge. He keeps warning people about AI because Russia is streets ahead of America on AI, because Russia included Hegelian-Marxist principles in their development of AI while Americans used stupid Lockean/Humean/Wittgensteinian design.

Putin tells Russian kids "Build AI you'll rule the world".

Musk tells Americans "Be scared of AI it will destroy us all".

America sanctions Russia to try and slow it down because America is so far behind. But it won't work. Really if you look at the money and time invested by America in AI programs and the sad results it really is a joke.

one of the few people on earth who dare to gamble their money on things that may or may not work out in the end

why?
who knows
but I'm kinda glad he exists

>Putin tells Russian kids "Build AI you'll rule the world".
Putin also has a jewish mother, or so i've heard online...
>Sup Forums gets Syntax Error

what are waves?

>Pretending this hard to know what you are talking about.
>Pretending to know about math.
>Pretending to know about code.
>Pretending to know about AI.
>Pretending to know the motivations of Putin.
>Pretending to know the motivations of Musk.
>Pretending that he can see the REAL truth about Musk plan to "cap" america on the knee when it comes to AI.

One of my dad's friends who somehow makes money despite nobody knowing what he does owns one.

y'all niggas need to actually read articles. Elon wants AI, but he wants it to be done with safeguards and regulations in place. He's afraid of bad AI, not all AI.

Also good news, the US taxpayer saved about $100,000,000 on today's launch. People who say elon is a scammer are the literal worst

checked, kek likey

Is there anything he holds sacred or loves? If so, then he IS a stooge.

This is rumoured to be one of his interview questions at spacex

>You're at a point on earth
>you travel North 100 miles, West 100 miles, south 100 miles.
youre at the point you started
>Where are you

an omnidirectional treadmill?

but seriously, either pole. ez question

those are two of the possibilities.

I think Musk is a very useful person to have around in this day and age.
Businessman that's moving shit forward at breakneck speed.

It could all come crashing down, but at least he's trying unlike many others who just want to maintain the status quo and rake in dollars.

Musk wants to earn dollars through moving shit forward.
That's one step better than all of the rest as far as I'm concerned.
Risky, but better.

You just don't gotta take shit he says too literally as its a lot of marketing.

I'm 100 miles to the right.

Because you're a pussy christcuck.

Thanks for the shilling, reddit. I'm a self righteous liberal now.