Vatican 2 is the worst thing to happen to the western civilisation

Vatican 2 is the worst thing to happen to the western civilisation.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave-making_ant
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=50&v=KwVcfv8r2qU
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDA085477E90AC096
papalencyclicals.net/Pius09/p9syll.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is that possible when Marxism exists?

Vatican II was the Catholic Church's attempt to kiss as much Jewish ass as possible after being involved in support of Fascist governments in WWII and prior to this.

But the problems of Roman Catholicism are deeper than Vatican II.

nah, germany is worse

roman heresy is the worst. Vatican 2 is just a further cuckening. they literally were lobbied by jews to change their dogma and prayers about calling jews Christ-killers. does that sound like a church to you? or a disgusting government? If Roman Catholicism is real how can their thoughts and worship be affected by jewish lobbyists? lol...

Roman Catholicism is qualified as such because Catholicism existed before in the one true church. The eastern orthodox is the only true christian church.

Christianity was the worst. It was created by the Romans to pacify the slaves. You only have to look at the animals of nature to see what God really believes in: Eternal conflict. There are no slaves in nature.

Because Vatican II is Marxism.

The Jews killed Jesus. It doesn't matter if you are a believer or not. That's how the story goes. Turn the other cheek, do unto others yada yada they literally killed Jesus Christ. You don't have to act all pissed off 2000 years later but that's an important fact that is ignored. Jesus was killed by Jews

Jesuits...we need pitchfork mobs

Vatican II was merely the triumph of modernism in the Church which evolved out of Protestantism.
It was the culmination of a long revolution.

I like the priest facing me in the mass, but they can change everything else back

Nowhere in the 16 documents of the Second Vatican Council did it suggest that the priest face the people like a Protestant service.
Not even Sacrosanctum Concilium (on the liturgy).
The change in the Mass came after the Council and was codified in 1969.
When the Church gets physically chastised, the protestant new mass and all its kumbahyah bullshit will be thrown in the dustbin of history as if it were Cranmer's mass.

>they literally were lobbied by jews

source?

>>The Jews killed Jesus
>waaa waa some Jews killed another Jew as told my book of Jewish fairytales
who the fuck cares????
you're white
not a Jew
who cares if they kill their owns

There used to be this awesome sedevacantist podcast called 'true restoration radio'. went into great detail about what was wrong with vii.

It's still around. I'm not a sede but they did have some good material. Bishop Dolan sometimes randomly pulled some crap out of thin air but other than that it isn't that bad.
>claimed that the shortened rosary equals to 666

>being involved in support of Fascist governments in WWII and prior to this
Yeah, raving against hitler for "exalting his race" was sure supporting him.

There was this one episode where they (Bishop Sanborn and Fr Cekada) spent 3 hours tearing the Vatican II Constitutions to shreds. It was brilliant. (Although I'm Orthodox, I have a lot of regard for trad Catholics).

Because Jesus was the Messiah, the Saviour, and they broke their covenant in killing him.

Ahh. Is the Greek Orthodox prevalent in Aussie territory?
We trads are little islands all over the place and growing Deo gratias.

yes. greeks are the largest wog contingent in australia.

No, I think the Protestant Reformation would win that award, but even that is a gross simplification since the Reformation would never have happened without the many moral failures of the Catholic leadership that preceded it. Vatican II though was still a catastrophe. Fortunately, we will always have the option of being strong, faithful Catholics available to us. We've flourished in every conceivable political environment, so "be of good cheer;" Christ has overcome the world.

>no slaves in nature

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave-making_ant

I truly do think that one day soon the two will unite. Once the Vatican is chastised for its disorientation of modernism and post-modernism.
It's almost as if the two Churches were meant to be buffers against one another to even it out.
Orthodox prefer tradition to authority, and the Latin church prefers authority to tradition. While that is a very boiled-down, über simplified statement, there's a lot of truth in it.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=50&v=KwVcfv8r2qU
Look at the architecture in this church. It reflects the Protestant theology of the 'assembly'; rather than being oriented toward Christ, they are oriented toward one another, in a circle, with a table "altar".
Literally, Vatican II was the triumph of protestantism.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Pretty sure Abraham was the worst thing

breddy much
John Paul II and Benedict XVI slowed it a bit but now we are fucked

It's time we bring back the mass spoken in latin

It's much worse than even that. This goes into the changes made to the original Mass:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDA085477E90AC096

But it was rather the triumph of Jews and Masons. People get lost when you mention Freemasonry, but America was founded on such principles. "Freedom of religion" for example is a quintessential Masonic idea. See Pope Pius IX's the Syllabus of Errors for more:
papalencyclicals.net/Pius09/p9syll.htm

>Vatican 2 is the worst thing to happen to the western civilisation.

The worst thing, really?

Not the Religions of War, not the Great Schism, not the fall of Rome or Constantinople, not the early death of Alexander, not the loss of the Library of Alexandria, not the World Wars, but some seventy years old men deciding to have mass in their local languages?

Yep, I know. Glad to see the knowledge spreading. Back when I was growing up this type of knowledge was only spread in a few circles. Now, 30 years later, it's spread beyond what anyone imagined.

>deciding to have mass in their local languages
This was not decided upon at the Second Vatican Council. At all.

>This was not decided upon at the Second Vatican Council.

I'm not even going to bother on arguing whether it was or wasn't. The point is nothing that happened in Vatican II could possibly measure to any number of other events including what I mentioned. We are talking about "the worst thing to happen to the western civilisation" here.

The new mass was illicitly promulgated in 1969. The Council ended in 1965.
Vatican II was called the French Revolution in the Church; it was the triumph of modernism, protestantism, and classical liberalism in the Church, which supersedes borders and destroyed Catholic culture wherever the Latin Church exists and replaced this culture with some strange, new religion.

it was merely an ajustment to the environment