Whose side you're on?

Whose side you're on?

Whatever gets me out of work tomorrow

The side of The Living.
The army of the braindead are coming & we can't be having these petty arguements when they pose such a threat.

Easy
But I don't think there will be a war anyway so doesn't matter

With Israel

>finngolian sides with Asians

No surprises here.

North Korean people is in the Trump side.
The people want the end of Kim dynasty. It's well known in the East Asia.

The winning side.

ill take the fat guy

I don't tend to side with Israel in any issues, whether is wanting war with DPRK and Israel or supporting ISIS. Oh wait, you think you are anything but a puppet

North Korea is Best Korea.

Strlumpf BTFO!

fuck drumpf and fuck jews

Good Goy

If you're not fresh off the boat from leftypol and trying to convince Sup Forums how Juche is like totally nationalist and based, or a rampant anti-American faggot who would side with fucking Boko Haram over the US, you'd side with Trump. But we all know this place is full of edgy 14 year olds so I wouldn't be surprised if most responses are pro-Kim, just because it's the contrarian thing to do.

The Finnish Dilemma: Remain neutral, side with your Korean cousins, or prove your 'Western' and ride to battle?

I'll take Kim. The US isn't worth defending with its culture of homo and negro worship. It'd honestly be the best day of my life if the Norks took out California.

isnt the commie the bad guy?

against american degeneracy.
for north korea!

Sweden is always the villain.

I am not a gook or a kike, so neither.

Well I want 5 dollar Korean hookers... Sooo who do you think?

This.

Is this even a question?

i like kim cuz he cauz wwlll xD

I dont think its fair to say that when only Cali and NY suck homo and nigger cock.

Last time I checked it was US that was going to start it

shieeet

How about I don't fucking care, NK is a hell fuck em. don't be involved just laugh at him while increasing military awareness and strength for defensive purposes. NK is in the UN and a puppet of most favored slave pit China... anyone believe this kabuki bullshit?

>goy

I've giving up on this shit.
Only thing it's good for is when i need trainning to make money in stocks.
Korea bluffs and all stocks come down.
I'm getting pretty good at it too.
Made $2500 in 2 days. Maybe i should use real money.

Loved when china started shit with bitcoin.
Drop that price real good.

-Kim: sovereign chad leader of based Asian natsoc country, fully in charge and doesn't take shit from anyone, whole nation ready to die at his command
-Blumpf: typical cucked, lying, hypocritical western "leader," can't even enforce a simple immigration ban, totally subservient to Israel and the neocon deep state swamp, his whole country hates him

A no brainer really....

Supreme leader and Commander of the People's Army will crush the puppets in the south who do the bidding of the pigs who run their imperialist empire from across the globe. Juche will bring certain victory to our people. Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea will bring our lost brothers and sisters in to the fold creating one new family as Kim Il Sun and Kim Jong Il look down upon the Unified Korea in glory and blessing.

trump and kim are at the same side. nk problem is just a distraction from middle east. nothing will happen.

This but unironically

Kim

the right side, of course

>YFW Elon is the one who gave Kim missile technology