John Podesta continues to be MIA. Date of disappearance matches up with Podesta Group subpoena

John Podesta continues to be MIA. Date of disappearance matches up with Podesta Group subpoena.
Obama releases a statement about DACA. No Public appearance.
Hillary releases a book. Announces a tour
No public appearance.
(Shrekeli hair pulling stunt will be blamed for cancelling book tour for safety reasons)
Also MIA:
DWS
Susan Rice
Loretta Lynch
Valerie Jarrett
Donna Brazille

None of these DNC VIPs make the rounds helping bash Trump on TV with full media support.
None help the great cause of the modern left.
None help fill the DNC leadership void.
And no one talks about Russia gate these days.
Why?
Because Trump has them by the pussy.
They are all in custody.
It's really over.
They lost. They abandoned Antifa within days of supporting them.
It's over.
They are all wearing ankle bracelets.
Michelle wasn't adjusting her dick coming down those stairs. That was waist chains dangling under her jogging pants. Once in the vehicle away from cameras they recuffed her and Barry.
It's really over.
Elvis has left the building.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=803cvniQ1t0
youtube.com/watch?v=vWVgLLnGaWs&list=RDvWVgLLnGaWs#t=0
thestar.com/news/canada/2017/09/05/former-us-president-barack-obama-to-speak-in-toronto.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/video-crooked-obama-official-susan-rice-looks-relaxed-seen-smiling-leaving-4-hour-house-intel-mtg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't like when we don't know where he is.

They're all somewhere safe, as in someplace with no extradition treaty with the US

o.o

this.

I also read somewhere that Obama is going to speak in Canada soon

The current President is taking a chainsaw to your legacy. We need our team out there to defend our 8 years! Who can we send?

Um...lemme ask the US Marshalls standing watch at my front door.

Bump

We run this shit!!!

HOUSE SENATE SUPREME PRESIDENCY FUNDING SPECIAL ELECTIONS

and the ball hasn't even stopped rolling yet.
Trump hasn't even played his Trump Card yet.

Democrats will never win another seat for 20 years with all those illegal voters deported.

January 8th will go down in history again.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=803cvniQ1t0

nig if true

Why have you not had your daily listen of the King performing an American Trilogy?

youtube.com/watch?v=vWVgLLnGaWs&list=RDvWVgLLnGaWs#t=0

I saw Podesta at the beach last weekend...so theres that.

Skippy is hiding in comet ping pongs basement.

Your flag looks like it was made by Islanders.

remember that user that followed him on the beach a few weeks ago?

Yeah whatever happened with that. He posted some pics after finding him based on tweets about the eclipse

Lynch or Rice had their closed hearing yesterday. I 4get which one.

Yup September 29th at the Toronto Metro Convention Centre. Mark your calendars.

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/09/05/former-us-president-barack-obama-to-speak-in-toronto.html

bls post sven

give me basic gestalt bls

Will not happen. Screen cap this.

Why hasn't President Trump announced it then?

i saw podesta on a norwegian talkshow a couple of weeks ago, but might've been pre-recorded.

anyways, i haven't been paying attention lately. got any sauces to back up these speculation?

If it happens (which I doubt myself), I will do everything I can to try to be there for his speech and maybe even be able to throw a question at him. Hold up a sign at most for some media cred.

The guys such a crook any simple question regarding ethics would demolish him. I'm thinking of asking him about the fairness of an Afghan immigrant emigrating to the US and going through the citizenship process for years and paying taxes only to have illegals circumvent the whole thing and get the same benefits (if not more) than the legal immigrant. Maybe ask him if he's worried about the precedence such a thing like DACA would set for would-be immigrants, because now the incentives are virtually gone for anyone to try to emigrate to the US legally.

I'm not even a hardcore conservative and that's a very simple question centred around a pretty universal principle of upholding laws and fairness for those that try to do things legitimately.

Only a crook would try to convince us we have nothing to worry about (and that's exactly how he'd answer it I bet).

I'd ask him about paying iran in foriegn currency stacked on pallets.id also ask why he thinks "basic decency" Trump's established law.

It was Rice.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/video-crooked-obama-official-susan-rice-looks-relaxed-seen-smiling-leaving-4-hour-house-intel-mtg/

bump

literally no threads about it yesterday either
if there were, they got slid pretty effectively

was thinking something similar along the lines of how podesta had gone missing, same time threads popped up a few weeks ago which apparently spotted him
in florida
he hasn't tweeted in ages. hillary is doing live reads but not in person of her new book (??)
proof they're in custody? or are you just hoping like i am?
here's to hope

werent the clinton's in canada for weeks during late july/august? we're hey confirmed to have ever come back? funny how the canadian gov makes a donation to CF and then the clinton's spend weeks there

anybody have a link to the video of michele walking down those stairs?

Checked

you're aware that a table for the event costs 10 grand right?

bump

bump wtf

bumpbumpbump

bump

Hope so.