What does Sup Forums think of Elliot Rodger?

What does Sup Forums think of Elliot Rodger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4FLUzf9H10c
youtu.be/bnTcc14fcbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The red pilled messiah

is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Unlike poltards, this virgin actually had the balls to off himself.

You can start with yourself, shitskin larper.

He was a government mind control slave.

MK ULTRA candidate who was on a xanax withdrawal.

Did nothing wrong.
Will drink together in the hall of eternal virginity together in incel valhalla.
See you soon my brother warrior.

MAKE ELLIOT RODGER ALIVE AGAIN

First hero of the beta uprising. rip elliot soon all roasties and chads will pay

glad this entitled pussy is dead

gook

All American Hero

I hate that kid.

He came from a super privileged background and his father offered to take him to vegas to bang hookers and have fun but he turned it down like a little bitch.

how did that weak faggot stab 3 other guys to death

he could have been a pussy slayer if he had just worked on his psychological game

betas, take note:

if you absolutely, positively HAVE to live this shit called life, then you might as well do it as an unapologetic, overconfident cad who gives zero fucks

coincidentally, that personality type is the type that gets major tail

supreme gentleman

It's really so easy once you decide to stop being a pussy

if he got into that sorority and shot up the roasties he'd be a fucking hero
but no

>when you pussy slave to such extent that you decide to off yourself rather than put an effort into becoming a man
King of betas.

DELET THIS

he just wanted pussy

MGTOW could saved him

>won't talk to or approach women
>WHY DON'T GIRLS LIKE ME???

supreme gentleman was not that bad looking either , i am uglier and i get plenty of pussy he was bad in the head. he could have lifted and up his game and he would get nice pussy just fine.

What an idiot, he should have visited some hookers. He would have realized sex is overhyped.

That, he was only virgin because stupid.

/thread

I tried. I didn't check this thread for too long and won't let me.

He's awesome. I actually really liked him and thought he was a funny and charismatic guy, although he had his obvious issues. He was too obsessed with sex and when he did shoot up the place I wish he had done it to its fullest extent (which he had planned).

An enlightened and superior gentleman.

He was a fan of the Young Turks. He had a tiny penis. in this case correlation=causation

exactly

women only fuck the men that have the balls to approach and talk to them

90% of men don't approach

they just sit on the internet or go about their business never taking the action necessary to talk to women

if you're approaching women and working on your public day game, then you're doing better than 90% of men

if you've ever wondered why some ugly wiggers and goofy fuckers are dating girls, it's because they're approaching women and you're not

eventually, you get so good at approaching that you can start a conversation with anyone, anywhere, at any time of the day

that's learned charisma

that's your ticket to poon town

>>>r9k>>>

That's not true. I lost to my virginity to a 28 year old woman who initiated it.

>>r9k

fuck there we go
>>>>

Gentileman supremacy

cool non sequitur, bro

But I'm an autist who doesn't know what to talk about when approaching someone and can't keep a conversation going

I believe your fallacy was generalisation.

have you always been this overanalytical

I'm autistic so excuse me if I ask if you're being sarcastic.

This man speaks the truth - shut it down!

That's why you're on Sup Forums and probably fucking voted for Trump.

He's a good argument against race mixing.

Sup Forums is where losers congregate to project their flaws and insecurities onto the rest of the world. This is evident from the culture of almost every board. Normal interactions are shunned and replacing them are accusations of "autism" and cheap insults designed to extract "kek"s from the anonymous ocean of permavirgins and wizards. Mental illnesses and personality disorders are the norm here. From the schizophrenic ramblings of /x/ to the racial pseudoscience of Sup Forums, no board is free from the jibbering idiocy of a certain class of self-appointed intelligentsia. I hate you all.

Man, such a long thread, like your Elliot threads always are. On /r9k/ they tend to remain short, except for special occasions like some leaks.

youtu.be/4FLUzf9H10c

So when we point out that giving little boys female hormones and raising them as girls is sick child abuse then we're just projecting our own mental illness unto the world and that's actually normal? So having boys dress as street walkers and hang out with homosexual men is actually perfectly acceptable? That's normal?

He didn't "just want pussy." He wanted to fall in love with an attractive blonde girl.

>fall in love with an attractive blonde girl
So he was insane?

A mentally deranged, repressed, sexually frustrated hapa who was seriously confused.

He wanted some blonde, blue eyed white pussy and thought he was entitled to it because he was half-white. Didn't realize those chicks hate asian dudes and saw him as an asian dude, thus did not give him the pussy.

The lack of pussy drove the guy to insanity, in fact, lack of pussy is kind of an unrecognized factor in a lot of strife in the world. From radical jihadism to mass shooters, lack of pussy plays a big role.

Mfw you're not Elliot Roger hopeless

Had my first kiss at age 20 on July 4th this year

He was the good guy.

That's why sexbots are a good thing.

Sup Forums - /r9k/
kys

Ignore that cuck, he believes in the meme that Sup Forums is a hivemind composed solely of white extremists and Nazis.

We have communists here (disgusting I know), actual faggots, Indians, Christians, Buddhists, atheistfags and then libertarians, classic liberals to traditional Conservatives etc.

How long will retards keep claiming Sup Forums is a hivemind? If it was, there wouldn't be so many arguments.

He was a real human bean
RIP in peace, the ultimate gentleman and the ultimate thot slayer
youtu.be/bnTcc14fcbc

Of course. But I guarantee that once we get to that point, the feminists will shriek and attempt to outlaw them because all women have a vested interest in keeping pussy stock at artificially inflated levels.

Don't even bother. The game is rigged.

>his argument is one person
What about all of the white mass murders that had a way larger affect? Columbine is the entire reason why we even worry about shooting now.

you must be new here....oh, nevermind, saw your flag

This /thread.

Father should have told him that Asian pussy is superior.

>lack of pussy

Or lack of dick. In Eliot's case I'd definitely guess a lack of dick.

Any male who have no available females left are supposed to act like Elliot Rogers, this is the only truly natural course of action, and this is main reason civilization is generally impossible without monogamy. I just wonder how many time will it take for the majority of less lucky men to understand that.

He was in a bad enough state as it was, why would his father make things worse by lying to him?

It's tighter than white pussy on average. Perfect fit for Asian dicks, amazing experience for slightly bigger ones.

would make the greatest kino biography movie

He knew how things really are.

>live in cali
>have plenty of money
>off yourself

I don't even

He would have been happier if he would have just accepted his gay future.

Patron saint of mgtow