Here is his patreon

>Malaysiafag hides behind a memeflag to shill for his work

bumping but also reporting so everyone can laugh at you

Again i am not him I saw his art and thought he was definetly /our guy /

this shit sucks
stop trying to shill your shit here, you're as bad as that jew Torba
sage

You are so sad, you think he is everyone who appreciates his comics

Daily christchan comics would be nice. I'm pretty sure if the quality was there art wise and story wise myself and other anons would pay 0.03 to a your patreon you fucking kike.

but thats wrong.

Story time

Yeah, no. This faggot was drawing shit for Hillary during 2016. He'll easily sell his ass to the highest bidder. Fuck off you south east asian shitskin.

how about paying 0.03 a day to rape your sissy ass on the daily?

money makes the whole world go round dumbfuck
He didnt got paid a single cent for that tho. He did it to fuck you up.

So, why should we support someone who would willing go out of the way to stab people he's trying to get to support him in the back?

fuck off mike

>mike again

why would he stab you in the back after laboring for hours creating oc and drawing these comics for Nazis?
Youre fucking dead stupid fuck. Maldraw hates nazis more than anything else. Theres a reason why posting his stuff is a bannable offense here of all places.

#notallmalaysian

christ chan is my waifu. i hate mike tho.

He made her tho
Link's literally on kym moments-with-chaby.tumblr.com/

FUCK OFF MIKE
>in all fields

Ey, squidman, that you?

Mike you absolute knacker, piss off with your shite. We don't forget you cunt. Can't even fkn draw...

Yeah, no. Fuck off Mike. Your art sucks and you're stuck in the hellhole that is Malaysia. I'd wish worse on you, but there not much more barring wishing that you were born a nigger in Africa.

Show your geoflag, shill

Thats not very kind of you to screech like a fucking nigger like that.
Maybe you should go fucking shove a cactus up your ass and fucking go hang yourself nigger lover.

The alt right will never forget him. Thats the best thing. He's gonna keep hunting your fucks until all of you are dead.
From imageboard slayer to Nazi rat hunter. Like a e-Hans Landa only liberal.

he already did
check the thread dumbfuck

So, you admit to being OP and . Piss off Mike.

>Muh 1911 stoping power

Why do you claim your comics are for altright nazis while at the same time hunting them on twitter?

That seems like you're sure way to lose the support of both the left and the right at the same time.

Maybe. Go fucking hang yourself. The name is Maldraw.

Rule 11
sage

Not all asians are smart.

Sure thing Mike.

The left never gave a single fuck about those comics. To them they're just a bunch neo nazi chink fantasy crap. The right however wants to ban them from their sites like in this fucking echo chamber for example. And its a fucking priority, Maldraw's patreon link is only patreon link that's blocked on Sup Forums.

No he fucking didn't, 5 posts all with DV flag. Hey you malaysian cunt, checked your kiwi farms pages lately? Man they have you pegged:

"I think he has a very sophomoric understanding of art and anatomy which is why it stands out so much. He learned from tracing and by vaguely understanding. So he has maybe some technical skill, but no talent"

Go fucking kill yourself nigger lover. How many fucking i said that already you pathetic shit eating fucking rat.

Last time its updated was in april. Nobody cares.
Maybe you should spam it so people gives a fuck.
Go, make yourself useful for once.

get help, mike. you are literally insane. your twitter proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt

hulo norbro and squid
how's it hangin' rofl

Its no longer advertising at this point. Its war you fucking shithead.

"There's no question at all that Malaysia traces. I was active on both Sup Forums and /ic/ during his initial breakdown, he moved to /ic/ to try to get asspats there after not getting his fame on Sup Forums. He was called out immediately there on his shitty anatomy and the fact that you can tell he traces everything he does"

Kek

Go kill yourself
bumping this thread until the pussy ass nazi symphatizing mod cocksucker got triggered again.

No amount of shilling your "art" will raise enough money to get you out of the shithole you belong in, Mike. No one cares about you because you shill your shit harder than a nigger trying to sell his "ground-breaking rap album" in front of the airport. I don't need to insult you any more, your pathetic existence does that more effectively than I ever could.

No question, no proof
shove your fake news up your ass and go smash your head on a brick wall real fast dumbfuck.

I am fine good american of uncertain indentity (chab, texan, other?), mostly working these days.

how many times did i told you its not shilling?
Its triggering your bitch ass. Let me hear you screech for mods you fucking pussy

Dont sage the thread dumbfuck
bump

fuck off mike

>kiwi farms pages
I didn't even know this existed. top kek. i wonder how mike feels knowing that he's little more than a pariah that everyone laughs at

hmm, getting a little defensive there, eh? I guess somewhere deep down you know that you aren't mentally sane. lol. its ok mike, just go get yourself checked into an asylum. get on some meds.

>>how many times did i told you its not shilling?

O really? Why name drop then, Mike? Why have links to your pateron? Why claim that you've revealed your flag when obviously OP and have different IDs? You're a shill and a whore, plain and simple.

bump
go fucking hang yourself

you're not the boss of me mike

Cont: "as proof this drawing, badly traced from some part of Bleach, you can just see it in the style, plus the wonky, stretched anatomy."

AHAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAA

Name drop is important otherwise you wont remember the name of your rapist well
Mike can refer to mike pence cernovich etc but theres only one Maldraw
say it with me, 2 syllables, Mal Draw. Mal like malficient and draw like your bitch nazi ass being triggered by drawings.

Proof as in side to side pic of the ref. Where is it?
Shove your fucking fake news far up your loose ass and fucking hang yourself already.

top stuff mate

story timin ~

Doesn't seem like continue to attack would elicit any support though.

Shit, I thought is was "mal" like French for "bad", y'know, cos you can't fucking draw...

dont sage the thread dumb nigger

Mal means bad which is good because its never good news to your bitch ass when he's around your shit ass Nazi echo chamber.
Get fucked fucking Nazi rat.

So, Mr. Bad Drawing, if you're so good, why do you tell people to not sage your shit? If you had any talent at all, people would be boosting your stuff and singing your praises. The only thing you can do is yelp like a wounded puppy. At this point, I can't tell what's worse, your logic or your "art". I pity you, Mike. Seek help or an hero.

this artist make any lewds of christ-chan?

And you, things good?

Support to liberals is always good. Nazis are triggered by these comics, these comics are a bane to their existence, liberals will use them to trigger you silly fucks. Consider its content satire because of all nazi media this is the only one that the nazis will never stomach.

why dont you go ask him?
Commission him or something

>constantly looking at the page number to see whenever a poster sages
its like you have no life. explains why you make your comics though, lol. or maybe you just make these comics to pass the downtime in whatever asylum you're in? you should really find some activity where you're not getting shit on constantly by everyone. Being shit on by everyone is never good for your mental health (clearly!)

oo yea babe B^) things are even better with you around hehe

>So, Mr. Bad Drawing, if you're so good, why do you tell people to not sage your shit?
I have to fill the thread with replies.

>If you had any talent at all, people would be boosting your stuff and singing your praises.
The trump pepe in pic related that maldraw did started a revolution. Without it Trump couldve lost. Go fucking hang yourself.

>The only thing you can do is yelp like a wounded puppy.
thats projection. Maldraw is as strong as ever.

it feels pretty good to be hated by neo nazis. the sad fucks that keep saying nothing can harm us until these comics show up in their hugboxes.
So fucking sad.

Chapter 6 ~

you are laughed at by neo-nazis my man. its hard to hate such a pitiful being

haha praise kek amirite bros?

Its not laughing when you cry and bitch to mods to remove things you dont like my dude.
Fucking sad fuck. I'll be here forever fucking your sissy ass.

>I'll be here forever
spoken like a true basement dweller. yes, you dont have to state the obvious that you wont ever have anything better to do than lurk Sup Forums.

bitch ass fucking cuntface free speech my fucking ass even if i die my fucking ghost will fucking haunt this sorry fuck of a place until its gone

Sup Forums elected a president, its posts are shown in the news, important people are probably reading this thread right now. Fucking scary aint it?
Cry more you bitch pussy

>I have to fill the thread with replies.
It's more sad that 1/2 the posts in the thread are just you.

Yeah, that pepe pic only cements your shit art status. There's no proof its you and given that you trace images of Bleach characters, I wouldn't doubt you'd lie that you're the "creator" of it just to draw attention to yourself.

Again, you're a sad, sad man, Mike.

page 2 of TAOCC~
its a pol approved jew villian my dudes
truly /ourcomic/

>Yeah, that pepe pic only cements your shit art status
10 million hits on google image search step up your mental gymnastic game fucking dumb nigger

>that you trace images of Bleach characters
there is no proof there either dumbfuck. stop pulling fake news out of your sad fuck nazi ass

the last thing I would call mike is a "man" roflcopterz

page 4 ~

SAGE

Fuck off Mike

yea nobody's gonna call your sad anime posting meme lover ass a man either.
hang yourself fuckign bitch pussy

We remember. You're not getting any money.
YOU ARE NOT WHITE AND NEVER WILL BE

An hero

you know there might be some truth to that. since putting these comics in your hard drive isnt a criminal offense and they're just a bunch drawings, people wont look at you weird for owning them they could be used to pulverize your shit ass hugbox to no end.
And it fits the theme of this site not sure why your nazis hate them like muslims hate the pictures of their prophet.

Nice, now everyone knows the secret to fuck up your shitass hugbox.

there's this thing known as a 'woman', mike. not that you've ever heard of it K E K

it mustve been these comics are holy or smth

That post did not make sense.
Also,
YOU ARE NOT WHITE AND NEVER WILL BE
YOU ARE NOT Sup Forums AND NEVER WILL BE
Go beg for shekels on twitter.

y'all niggaz posting in a malaysian mike thread

baka desu senpai