Are white men racist and misogynistic because they missed out teenage love?

Are white men racist and misogynistic because they missed out teenage love?

so send your male children to the catholic church and problem solved

>racist and misogynistic because missed out teenage love

No, thats why they are pedos you dumb fuck.
Racists because bad expierences with subhumans; misogynistic because of bad expierences with stupid sluts.

WTF I'm with her now

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

i lost my virginity when i was 15 to the first girl i had made a move on and i hate women more than most of you cucks

Source (Vice)

Why not just quote my cat while youre at it

why would they still be at columbia university after 26?

>this blatant leftist propaganda

why do leftists lie so much?

if you don't have teen sex yr a LOSER goyimmmmm

>being a virgin is bad
>you should sleep with numerous people

I wonder [[[who]]] is by this

They're saving themselves for God

>well you're all just a bunch of virgins

Ouch, such wit. Really showed us.

My sexual experiences have nothing to do with my political views.
What is it with the kikes and their attempt to push sexual experiences as root causes for political viewpoints?

>Shaming
>Thinking it is still effective.
God vice and lefties are such a backward brains.

Post the age you are and when you lost your virginity. Be fucking honest.

23m lost at 16.

Nice poll. Nice correlation=causation. Nice Sup Forums is le alt-right meme.

>I don't like their opinions!
>They are virgins, no pussy!
>AD HOMINEM

don't post personal information on Sup Forums

18yo, could have been earlier If I wasn't such a pussy.

I've never been asked to participate in a survey in my life. Where are all these surveys taking place?

remember, all forms of shaming are bad, except virgin shaming.

unless it's virgin shaming towards women, then it's still bad. or is it men's fault they can't get laid? I'm losing track of all the exceptions, honestly.

I'm 29 and haven't lost it yet. I dont really have an interest in sex anymore.

THIS IS NOT A CUNNY
REEEEEEEEEE

if we could just lock up all the spics and niggers women would have no choice but to sleep with us.

>anyone other than Spencer referring to themselves as "alt-right"

FAKE NEWS

It's our ingrained nature to defend the tribe. Women were and should be property that is their place in society. Women have no tribal loyalty and will cast aside such loyalties as soon as it benefits them. Jews are a tribe un to themselves no matter what country they live in. This is why women and jews should never get a say in government affairs.

>Are white men racist and misogynistic because they missed out teenage love?
Yeah I bought into the idea that you were suppose to wait for the one you marry, also I was a fat fuck.
Things change, I'm not a fat fuck anymore, but I'm still not on board the hookup generation.
They can go fuck themselves.

Also, most Sup Forumsocks or alt-righters would probably lie just to fuck with them.

One more year and you'll be a wizard!
Keep it up brother.

28 here.

>if you're a virgin, or if you had sex for the first time after the "national average", your political opinions don't matter and you should be disenfranchised and prohibited from exercising freedom of speech
Fucks sake when will this non-argument finally crawl into a ball and die? I mean, I know this form of social shaming is the archetypal female rhetorical device, and killing it would basically make women political non-factors since they don't actually have any opinions of their own, they only parrot the opinions of the "group" while shaming out-of-group persons

>Vice discovers shaming tactics
>Thinks that it will work

OK

It's not doxxable and not verifiable. I might be a 12 year old.

Also, Anal and blowjobs don't count.

>arguing with holes

24m lost at 14
Her mom was high as fuck on painkillers and my parents went out of town to buy a car, so I stayed over there and fucked. I don't see how anyone doesn't lose it in high school.

A beta faggot writing about virginity? Hahahaha..the irony is lost on them...

I lost my virginity at 16 on a school day and still went to school after a 1hr+ session and I made all my friends smell my fingers that day

Still sex is overrated it really is..

22, have not yet
I have been focused on preparation for my career since I was 12. I guess this explains why I like youthful girls.

>national average is 19

Bullshit, it's 16 at best. Bitches be lying.

They are getting desperate, now you just have to double down on their obsession with sexuality

>why so obsessed with sex brah?
>is that not opposite to liberal values?
>should we be mysoginists that bang women then?
>why do you project so much, are you healing your insecurities?

six or five i can't remember me and some girl the same age were playing under a house with kittens and she said i should try putting my dick into her vagina.

Would love to see the sample size of this """study""". Chances are I can count on both hands the number of participants. Well, I guess Vice shits the bed yet again. Can't say I'm surprised.

Why the fuck is it such a bad thing? Is this the only thing liberals do? Make fun of you for your sexual practices or lack of? Isnr this the kind of shit they " fight " for? To rid judgement and bullying?

>34
>N/A

No, it's because niggers are garbage. And I was getting poon at 16. Fuck off

Even if that was true, what that is saying is that you are less likely to get Aids from the Alt-Right.
Yeah, the Alt-Right is all about caring for degenerate behavior.

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Vice))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Don't you idiots.

I can't wait to get wizard powers. I promise I won't use them for evil!

>you should be degenerate as soon as possible
>vice
yeah nah.

sex: male
current age: 25
lost virginity: 18

>To rid judgement and bullying?

Are you really expecting them to be consistent?

20M
lost at 14

>Alt right arent manwhores and sluts
holy shit and I thought you all were memeing this wait till marriage stuff

24 now.

Lost my vcard to a bargirl in Pattaya at 22, had yellow fever ever since.

21. I literally have no interest in sex. I still find girls my age attractive, but I just don't care for sex, I don't know why

I played that game for 13 years.

I'm done with obfuscation.

I am a beta but it's okay the alt-right is making me alpha Trump showed me that even balding, obese men can get women.

Hedonistic sex is degenerate and nothing to brag about, folks.

Yes it's because didn't get any powsi

>38

Someone post the STD numbers difference from just the 90's and this year
Also post AIDS, HIV numbers and Hepatitis

I lost mine when I was 13, but I was a lefty then.

27 and shill holding on to it.

The local community here looks down on pee-marital sex so its not like im expected to have lost it like in the city. Although most girls here lost theirs in the 2 months they were at uni before dropping out.

>not saving yourself for marriage
Am I supposed to feel ashamed that I have self control?

Goodness me what could possibly be their rationale for publishing such an article.

The average is 26 because you have so many wizards skewing the data, I lost mine at 18, but it only takes a wizard of 34 years to average things out to 26. You don't have people losing their virginity at 4 to skew things in the other direction. They should tell us what the median age is, it's definitely much lower.

>Still sex is overrated it really is.

No it isn't, I didn't know what what I was missing in highschool.

>wait till marriage
LOL the reason they are virgins is because of autism and no woman finding them attractive.

source is columbia university you illiterate

>vice news

This shit isn't even good enough to wipe the steaming and putrid shit gaping out of my ass, let alone for my eyes, don't ever bring it up again and sage

26m. Lost it at 18 to a prostitute.

>tfw your ideology is so shit that a bunch of virgin autists loosely organized on a burmese leather tanning irc chat manage to BTFO you

One of these
>MUH DICK
tier """""studies""""" only to boost smug lefties high horse.
>lol you can't get laid so all your opinions are invalid because MUH DICK

Because that always gets me in trouble. Legal age is what you'll get and you'll like it!

It really is though. It might feel good, sure, but it's certainly not the life-defining/changing/whatever experience channers think/claim it is. I would hope that everyone gets to try it at least once maybe, but you wouldn't really be missing too much if you didn't.

Wow that surely seems like a reliable poll.

HAHAHAH laugh at the small dick manlet losers girls!: the article.

30 lost at 25

Have regretted it since

Of course we do.

Lefties lose their virginity to their faggot pedo parents when they're 11 years old.

Yes it is overrated, I get more satisfaction from turning down roasties than being with them, I have standards and if the canvas doesn't look clean I'm not going anywhere near it

Are they shaming us for identifying as asexual? Isnt there some leftist law against these kinds of articles mocking a group of people for their sexuality?

When he said be honest he just meant about age.

You went too far there, you prossie hound degenerate.

>be leftist
>make less money
>less physically fit
>only life experiences are consuming pop culture
OP I don't even know what to tell you at this point, every Bernie Bro I know is so far behind everyone else their age in things like career and general physical health that it's really hard to take shit like you're posting seriously, and I don't think I'm alone in that. If it matters I'm happily married.

lost at 16

Because I'm sure they have those stats

Kek

The left is reduced to making up rumors about people's virginity?

Literally children

I'm retarded

>might

Because shaming works.
>you're a virgin
>you're a racist
>you're a loser
>you're all alone
On most people this is an effective tactic. Humans are social creatures, they don't want to be singled out. Men in particular take pride in their sexual prowess, hence LOLZ UR A VIRGIN

>Virgin shaming of white males is ok

Higher iq, higher agency people will lose their virginity later in life

Lost it at 21

>tfw you're always the oldest wizard in virgin threads

what's so bad about virginity anyways?

That is the average among males now thanks to femanism. I doubt your average bernie cuck is geeting anything other then a 300 pound whale

Sex is overrated either you are a virgin or a base animal that devouts his life to fleeting physichal pleasure

>Because they're not degenerate

seriously who the fuck do they we are if we're not traditionalist?

FTFY

Well at least they know their stupid as fuck demographic.

7 years later than average with a very cheap prostitute, who they fall in love with and who they harass, that ends up with the pimp beating them up and paying crack addicts to rape their ass