Mogg tops Conservative party poll, opinions?

express.co.uk/news/politics/850372/jacob-rees-mogg-conservative-party-tops-poll-next-leader-prime-minister

Other urls found in this thread:

mpsontwitter.co.uk/list/change
youtube.com/watch?v=BFmOg2mEl6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=P3A1fU_cajI&ab_channel=Moggmentum
youtu.be/trY5f7AVMtY
youtube.com/watch?v=4u5l35v13TY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf? this cant be real. Last time I checked it was just a meme. Only been away from Sup Forums for a month or so because holidays. Which one of you did this?

mpsontwitter.co.uk/list/change

He is gaining 3600 new twitter followers per day. More than Corbyn. Mogg is on the move.

>Mogg is on the move

HE'S GAINING MOGGMENTUM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Redpill me on James Will-Mogg Sup Forums.

Looks like an alt right guy to me. Is it true?

This is MOGGUMENTAL

What type of name is Rees-Mogg

He holds possibly the most right wing views in the Conservative Party. Completely opposed to abortion and same-sex marriage as well as being anti-immigration and favouring a hard brexit.

Sounds about what the UK needs.

he's an unapologetically Catholic and does not believe in abortion.

So apparently he cannot be leader!

yes yes, he should have lied like all other politicians, HAHAHHA

MOOOOOOOOOOGGGGG FOR PM

Ill even take up being a Christain again if he does, DEUS VAULT

MEME MAGIC

A based one.

He destroys all opponants with his wit and red pills.

he cant stop winning

kys

The important thing is that he is intelligent enough to back up his views, which will carry him further than most politicians.

brits trust Posh lads, we have Eton and Harrow etc for a reason, to make Leaders

we dont need drop out trash like Corbyn

WE NEED MOOOOOOGGG

IM NOT EVEN A TORY AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM

>Rich family
>Hyper autistic
>Likes christian sharia policies

He is perfect for Sup Forums.

His abortion views have completely BTFO his leadership ambitions. He's one of the most honest politicians around and that's been his downfall. Others would just lie.

I hope he is the next leader, with Boris as deputy.

Is he an actual conservative or is he like cameron?

HELLO FELLOW MOGGLODITES

But its fine for Corbyn to call HAMAS and Hezbolla his mates
And fine for Abbott to say Mao did more good than harm and to say that anyone who tries to destroy the British establishment is fine by me.

Hahha, fucking lefties

Same party, but Cameron was a liberal and a liar.

h's not a blairite like cameron or may

or a Trot like the entire labour front bench

Is he the one us Kippers can get behind?

just a friendly neighbourhood mogg

I need to support someone now BREXIT is happening.

Awesome, make britain great again

Wouldn't that just be perfect, they would balance each other out so well.

Mogg
>witty
>that upper class humour
>smart
>full of conviction
>well spoken
>a safe pair of hands

Boris
>bit of a loveable buffon
>funny
>can bring the bants
>unpredictable

we live in a clown world where it is acceptable to support killing millions of people but unacceptable to condemn the killing of the innocent unborn

He literally looks like PM. He has the quintessential look of some London "intellectual" numale. But apparently he is an ultra-con with genuine debate skills. Make this happen Dad.

> ISIL (Daesh)
What did they mean by this?

I would vote for him in a nano-second, I highly doubt he will be allowed to get the job though.

is mogg a good guy or bad guy?

WHY ARE YOU ALL SUPPORTING A POSHO

THE TORIES ARE GOING TO CUT OUR BENEFITS AND HURT THE PROSPECTS OF WORKING FAMILIES

TAX ALL POSHOS

IF YOU SUPPORT THE REAL WORKING CLASS VOTE LABOUR

youtube.com/watch?v=BFmOg2mEl6Q
you decide

Never underestimate the power of Sup Forums's meme magic

ITS RIGHT THERE IN THAT PICTURE, VOTED TO TAKE AWAY THE RIGHTFUL BENEFITS OF WORKING CLASS PEOPLE

ALL POSHOS ARE THE SAME

USING RACE AND CLASS TO DIVIDE US

SMASH CAPITALISM AND BORDERS, VOTE LABOUR

youtube.com/watch?v=P3A1fU_cajI&ab_channel=Moggmentum

Only a brainwashed morally bereft godless degenerate would think this man is bad.

I like his style, wouldn't vote for him though.

Looks a big boggy

CANNOT BOGG
THE MOGG

Why not?

>Completely opposed to abortion and same-sex marriage
Ah so he injects religious retardism into (desperately needed) nationalism and thus is unelectable. Neat.

youtu.be/trY5f7AVMtY
listen to what he actualy says
he makes it clear he wouldn't attempt to enact it but it is what he believes

Sup Forums wins again

>he didn't bet on unibet @ 20 times the money

WOAHHAHAH!!!!1111

>so he injects religious retardism int-

That would be true, if he wasn't the most articulate man in Parliament. The guy was wheeled out during Brexit TV debates to demolish the opposing side. He's a staunch believer in old fashion Thatcherism and Reaganism, with a small state, individual liberty etc.

Eh, he still won't save you guys from becoming a third world shit hole and having your culture and people swallowed up and lost forever, but he's better than whatever marxist shitbag labour will run. I like him and his name is great.

He tweets in Latin, has 6 children that were raised by a nanny who's been working for his family 50 years and opposes gay marriage and abortion, take a guess

He's a good guy with some bad stances.

Fuck yes. Soft Brexit will be the death of you bongfags.

Go hard Mogg or go back to Mutti Merkel.

top kek

Beady Eyes strikes again.

seems to be paleo as fuck desu

>actually thinking a true Conservative will ever lead the Conservative party every again

It wont happen, would be nice though

youtube.com/watch?v=4u5l35v13TY

He's a historical arifact come to life.

Literally a Victorian man in a position of power

In my view the leadership rumours were started to pre-emptively discredit him

He is a total genius who can run circles around anybody, including the disgusting traitor scum such as Hammond, Soubry etc that currently infest the tory party

If all you want is communism and degeneracy for white people only then you dont deserve nationalism

The guy is a fucking jedi when it comes to debating, he went on BBCs question time and had an audience full of libtards applauding him by then end of it

Just put down 150 squids for the Moggster to be next PM at 18/1.

Missed out on Trump, theres no way I'm missing out this time.

A true name worthy of the aristocracy (he is sadly in his own words "a filthy commoner" but I know he will be a Lord, just like his father)

>false dichotomy via strawman
cmon

reminder that brits are cucks and their shitty little island is nothing in comparison to American might. enjoy your muslims you stupid faggots.

If he stands and makes it to a membership vote he will win.

The party is likely to collaborate their votes to force him out of the running before it reaches a general membership vote.

holy shit

I was a pussy and only put £10 on brexit :(

>he still won't save you guys from becoming a third world shit hole and having your culture and people swallowed up and lost forever

Despite the memes and British self-deprecation on Sup Forums, Britain is doing a lot better than you guys are when it comes to foreigners. Outside of our ghettos you don't even see foreigners. In your country everywhere you look, even outside the top 3 biggest cities, you see Latinos and blacks.

This. I recommend people watch that Question Time if they can find it. The guy's fucking stellar at debating.

I put £50 on brexit.
I put £1450 on trump.

how do I bet as an american?

Fucking perfect. Holy shit. Perhaps add "modern day Cincinnatus" to the bit about reluctantly taking leadership.

But he's an actual unashamed conservative. How could he lead the Conservative party?

>still voting for the pasty banker woman pig fucker deficit insecure party

moggmentum
moggmania
mogged.com

>poll is all tories
>headline says PM
>no mention of Corbi
That's called "tory leader", not PM
>backing in the 20s just like the orange like in America
MUH BAKOB BEES JOGG

*kike

That picture of his wife is banging. I can see why he ad 5 kids with her. It's at the 1 minute mark FYI.

Implying mogg has anything but contempt for the (((middlings)))

Get out Momentum.

what kind of glasses are these?

>But when you close the curtains at night and rest your head it will never bring you the peace and satisfaction that giving can.

So say the person with nothing to give