Democraft Drumpf

>elect drumpf to stop the democratic agenda
>first budget is 100% indistinguishable from an Obama budget
>works with Schumer and Pelosi, signalling he's willing to work with Democrats
>is enshrining DACA as law, prevented it from being struck down as unconstitutional in a lawsuit in Texas

He's literally doing the one thing you voted him in to not do

And you're so blind and stupid you support him anyway

hahahahahahahhahahahaahaahhahahahahahhahAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>gives democrats complete leverage with the budget in December

hahahahahahahhaha

>Says Trump passes democatic legislation
>Says trump is an idiot
>Claims to be a democrate

This why I voted for Trump desu, I thought his lack of an ideology would enable him to get shit through Congress by making deals with the Dems and moderate Republicans.

We all know Hillary's agenda would be dead in the water by now.

Should have voted for Cruz, fuckers.

Yet we keep hearing the typical ever-trumper bullshit when rationalizing Trump's betrayal:
>ITS 5452d CHESS!

Trump caved, he promised during the campaign to end DACA immediately and now he not only gives illegals an extension (continuing an UNCONSTITUTIONAL Obama action) but signals that he's fine with legislated amnesty. And for what, did the "master negotiator" put out terms he'd accept for his signature? Nope. He folded like the ugly suits he wears. Same with the cheeto's bluster last month about forcing a government shutdown to get the wall funded only to cave to Democrat pressure.

BUT ITS 987234d CHESS, Y'ALL, DONT WORRY THAT YOU GOT CONNED BY THE DON!

Conservatives like Cruz don't know how to government they only know how to complain and block legislation.

>leaf
neck yourself faggot
>in all fields

Emotionally hurt by your dear leaders betrayal, friend?

>Drumpf is literally the biggest cuck there is

cucked by the democrats

blocking legislation is a good thing you fucking filthy statist

>leaf posting
Honest question though, how many long term executive orders does the US have in place? Trumps options were to remove it, leave it, or put it to congress. That's the least controversial option for fucks sake.

>Unironically being an ancap

you forget the best option:
let the state AGs take it to court and have the judge declare it unconstitutional, like they did the DAPA recently.

Why do you think Trump chose Tuesday to act? Because Tuesday was the day the state AGs were set to file suit.

Trump thwarted the best option to give illegals further unconstitutional protection.

GROMPF

>He's literally doing the one thing you voted him in to not do
I don't know what you're talking about, his positions have always been all over the place.

Trump is odd. He's been totally willing to go with extreme-right policies whenever he can, but now with Congress he's working with Dems. I guess he's just pissed at the GOP and is telling the hardliners and establishment to eat shit.

>We all know Hillary's agenda would be dead in the water by now.
This. Honestly, as a Dem, I'm pretty pleased with Trump's administration so far. Obamacare is safer than it's ever been, and now he's trying to get rid of this retarded debt ceiling brinksmanship.

I don't know if he just hates the GOP establishment or if he read Ornstein. Honestly no idea what's going on with the guy.

>Honestly no idea what's going on with the guy.
Hes highly malleable, he purged the conservatives and nationalists from his inner circle. This shift was predictable, as Gorka said on his way out the door.

>he got rid of the crazy people
Good, "conservatives" are a joke and "white nationalists" are worse. It's weird how nobody noticed how incoherent Bannon's ideas were.

Prove Bannon was a "white nationalist" - you cant, the media and ADL already tried and had to admit failure, but Im sure you dug up something they missed.

The problem is his inner circle is now filled with Wallstreeters, RINOs, Neocons/Warhawks, and Leftists with family ties. But yeah, nothing wrong with that.

All a black-and-yellow flag means is "I don't understand anarchy or capitalism."

What a retarded faggot you are, of course you have that flag

For the love of god just kill yourself

SHE
FLIPPIN
WON
DRUMKICKS

Compelling argument