>Thread song:
youtube.com/watch?v=SMJS8s89hgU
no gonnae lie ahd take aw 'er kit aff an dive in 'er knot

>MPs to begin scrutiny of vital withdrawal bill
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41182561

>Northern Ireland 'should have different Brexit deal'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41183041

>Scotland’s deficit figures show that the UK works
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/scotlands-deficit-figures-show-that-the-uk-works

>Jaguar Land Rover to go all electric from 2020
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/09/07/jaguar-land-rover-go-electric-2020

>School bans girls from wearing skirts as it brings in gender-neutral uniform
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/school-bans-girls-from-wearing-skirts-as-it-brings-in-gender-neutral-uniform-11023265

>Calls for extremism investigation into British armed forces after ‘neo-Nazi’ arrests
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/402288-nazi-arrest-army-investigation

>Rees-Mogg defiant over abortion row: Catholic Tory MP says it is wrong to abort babies - even in rape cases
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4860100/Rees-Mogg-defiant-abortion-row.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3gpsoVkexo
conservativehome.com/majority_conservatism/2017/09/our-cchq-election-audit-the-rusty-machine-part-one-why-the-operation-that-succeeded-in-2015-failed-in-2017.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for BBC is racist and we need to steal their domain name from them.

thedaily.online/post/2017/09/07/bbc-launches-hilarious-textual-blackface-version

Hi Thomas
youtube.com/watch?v=k3gpsoVkexo

Too soon for a new thread.

Why do fucking "men" have neon hair now?

I am not that bender Tom.

Who Glasgow here?

>that early 2000s aesthetic

Those stick "men" in skinny jeans?

Scotland is shit

Seriously, why are you doing this to me? It was just a stupid mistake. I was drunk and I was hurting! I was in a bad place! I was going through some things. Like I didn't feel like you loved me, or that anyone loved me. I know that I have self-esteem issues. I don't know why, but I just felt like doing that would make me feel better about myself, but it didn't! I know that now, and I regret it. It was a stupid mistake but that's all it was. It doesn't change anything between you and me. I don't care about him, I care about YOU!
blocks door
Seriously, what the hell is your problem! Why won't you listen to me? Seriously, you at least owe me that! I told you it meant nothing, I was thinking about you the whole time. I felt horrible. I just wanted him to stop. I don't know how it happened but it just did! I was drunk. I was fucking drunk and I made a mistake. What don't you understand about that? You act like you've never done anything you regret. And what about all the shit I've forgiven you for? Huh? What about all the times you hurt me? I never held it against you, so why are you doing this? Seriously, are you just going to throw this all away, everything we have together because I was stupid for one night? Seriously, think about what you're doing, what we had was special and I'm sorry, but if you walk away now we're both going to be miserable.

Those fat "men" in egg yellow encrusted trackie bottoms? kys

>t. Abdulaziz Ali Al-Bradford

raising voice
You know what, you seriously have your fucking head up your ass. You just think you're so fucking perfect, and you just sit there and judge me. I'm human. I made a fucking mistake. Sorry I couldn't be perfect for you. Sorry I wasn't your perfect little fantasy dream girl that made all of your wishes come true. You always idolized me and it put this weird pressure on me and I just snapped. I just feel like I always have to live up to this image you have of me and it's bullshit. I'm a human too. I have my own needs and desires, and not all of them revolves around the need to please you. And you know this isn't all my fault. It wasn't just me. I wouldn't even have been at that party alone if you wanted to go, but you said you didn't like the people who were gonna be there. And we had a fight earlier! A fight that YOU fucking started over some stupid bullshit that doesn't even matter. You just piss me off so bad sometimes. I feel like you don't respect me, you just push me to the edge sometimes, and I snapped okay. Seriously, this is bullshit how you just try to pin this all on me, when you constantly make me feel like SHIT. I don't know what the hell is wrong with you, if I'm such a bad person why would you even want to be with me?

Now screaming
YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOU. IF YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO SEE WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL THEN I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING BE WITH YOU ANY WAY. YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER. YOU NEVER SWEEP ME OFF MY FEET. YOU NEVER MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL, AND YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME. SORRY YOUR MOMMY DIDN'T LOVE YOU ENOUGH AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TREAT A FUCKING WOMAN. YOU'RE PATHETIC YOU KNOW THAT. You're so fucking threatened by me being sexually attractive that the idea of another guy fucking me turns you crazy. It's so insecure and it's such a turn off. There are other guys out there that want to fuck me. It's a fact of life. One that you never learned how to fucking deal with. You're pathetic, really. You force me into this position where I can't fucking win no matter what I do, and you get some sick satisfaction out of it. You are really fucked in the head and I don't know why I put up with you for so long. No woman is going to want to be with you if you keep holding onto this creepy idea that women just need to worship the ground you walk on. You are literally so fucking delusional. I don't know what I ever saw in you, and for the record, he fucked me better than you ever did.

what on earth is this shit?

Sup guise
Who here missed Christ-chan?

Bingo, Hun! Celtic-Germanic been used for NWEs for ages. As far a Germanic component goes, ethnic Russians are way more Germanic than average Englishman or Austrian. The latter being mostly Celtic
Nordic as Northern Germanic is racial. Alpine and Mediterranean are geographic and not racial. Slavic is mostly linguistic and only racial when it comes to some West Slavs. The only solid racial group of them all is Germanic.

I don't know but this is authentic womanese. I know it when I see it.

Met him a long time ago, wonder what he's up to now.

Going to a speed dating event tomorrow night lads. I won't be drinking as I'm driving. I'm quite good-looking but I'll get nervous around girls and start acting like an autist. It's been a long time since I've been flirty with anyone. Some advise needed, thank you.

Pic related

>COPE

I guess on smack

You won't do very well. Go but go I R O N I C A L L Y

>Some advise needed, thank you.
If you haven't handed any money over yet fuck it off. Speed dating is ridiculous. If you're going to go down that route just use tindr.

Just b urself

Why bother?

conservativehome.com/majority_conservatism/2017/09/our-cchq-election-audit-the-rusty-machine-part-one-why-the-operation-that-succeeded-in-2015-failed-in-2017.html
I feel so much better about my situation at work after reading this, what a fucking shitshow
>Have power to call snap election, so you can prepare and fuck the opposition up
>End up having to play catch up in the snap election YOU called

Go for the old cock on the table trick. Works everytime

Did you just spell tinder like grindr? Freudian slip there you fucking colossal bum bandit. Bums against the walls lad there's a poof in town.

Anyway, what's been happening on brit/pol/ recently?

>A Y*RDIE
OI FUCK OFF CUNT

I've never used either. I thought they were both spelled like that.

Finished reading all three of those articles earlier
>cchq sent out an email telling activists to get out the vote while the results were coming in
The fucking state of that campaign

Nihilism.

I prefer traditional face-to-face interaction rather than sending stupid messages on apps. I wan't something more serious with somebody now at my age.

I've never been speed dating but I have seen the Peep show episode where Mark does. It was such a disaster that I decided to never do it.

For a laugh.

>Alpine and Mediterranean are geographic and not racial.
Except they absolutely are. Granted, Mediterranean needs to be broken down a bit into Classic, Proper and Atlanto-, but it still a clearly understandable racial term. As for Alpine, that one's not as strong, but they do have distinct characteristic and a unique genetic heritage going back over 7000 years.

Yeah yeah yeah. It's too late for all that now.

>I thought they were both spelled like that.
Liar. Pic related is you after I rejected you last weekend.

Good luck with that.

If I go out gaybashing will you forget this ever happened?

I set up a profile on okcupid, there were barely an grills on it in my area and the ones who were didn't strike me as gf material.

>MP's going to campaign in other seats then losing their own seats
>they found people whom the local association knew to be Lib Dem activists were identified by TVT as potential Conservative voters.
>Having to surrender kikebook admin rights to CCHQ
>CCHQ stealing activists from marginals to campaign in safe Labour seats
(((She's))) lucky to have made it to 300 seats tbqh

Spaniard = mongrel Celt-Iberian with nigger and jewish blood

>Former Ukip leader Nigel Farage will appear at a rally held by Germany’s far-right party Alternative für Deutschland (AfD) inside a renaissance fortress in Berlin on Friday.

>The South East England MEP will appear at the Spandau Citadel in the west of the German capital to talk about “developments in the European Union, Brexit, direct democracy” and “how to make the impossible possible”, according to AfD MEP Beatrix von Storch, who is hosting the event.

>subhuman slavshits
>not mongrels

>suppressing his homosexuality with homophobia
doesn't work like that user, you can't be redeemed

Who wrote that article?

Philip Oltermann in Berlin

Shut up you poof, I'll fucking merk you.

Would be better if we could vote oot that commie sturgeon and her yellow shirts.

>Beatrix von Storch
Are Nige is about to get D O M I N A T E D

You couldn't punch your fucking phone number in you faggot

Tbh it's not something Ive ever done but I'd definitely do that before signing up to Tinder or some other e-dating site. I can't bear the cringe factor of making up a profile on one of those sites advertising how much of a sad, lonely needy cunt you are.

Would any girl Jews spank me and call me a filthy goyim? That would be pretty hot.

Time walk away from negotiations with the Eurofags

Would be better if we could expel the Catholics from Norn. I don't like them desu, they're not welcome. They're basically Muslim-tier poofters.

Meet me in the main square of Tower Hamlets in 15 minutes. I'll be the one called "Nigger" so just shout my name out a few times if you can't see me.

>implying she wont Unilaterally declare independence of before the next election and turn scotland into white zimbabwe

A literal communist would be better at this point

Move to London, I'm a 5/10 overweight middle aged gamer NEET and I'm fucking actual teen pussy when I like, and If you like Black girls they want nothing more than to fuck white man's dick for that half cast niglet.

Ive got 2 girls pregnant this year, both of them black, both gross, but maybe their kids will be alight, not that ill stick around, i have more girls to fuck.

you need to lower you standards, if you want to fuck an 18 yr old 9/10 you should goto Russia/Germany/Poland and fucking a prozzie.

>and I'm fucking actual teen pussy when I like
It doesn't count if it's your sister though, stob bragging.

Scotland is more successful than England. England is constantly going into debt and recessions. While Scotland creates a profit. You're a thick fuck, it was Scotland who basically started the idea of the union when the King of Scotland became the king of England. Scotland had its own little nations spread across the world but needed more trade routes so relied off English trade. Scottish people fought against England making sure Scotland wouldn't be a slave state, William Wallace and Robert Burns made sure of that. Instead of Scotland being slaves like the Welsh and Irish we became equal partners, which is why we have a separate parliament that has the power to call a referendum whenever it gets enough petitions. England is scared to lose us. Why would David Cameron and countless of English politicians and public beg to keep Scotland in the union? If it wasn't for the scare mongering Scotland would be independent and far better off, following the Norwegian/Danish example of economy. There's no way we'll be paying with our oil to keep England becoming bankrupt. Nothern England probably will come with us, petitions in Nothern England were happening in the last referendum to make the north part of Scotland. England is a pathetic country run by immigrants, jews, perverts for immigrants, jews and perverts. some English people don't deserve to live in England because they're decent but cunts like you should stay there and rot in your own anti-nativist pot.
Correct

>not staging your bout on the ancient battlegrounds of Balmaha Boatyard

>implying we read your blog entries

Hahah, I live in TH, you'll know who I am i'm the only white cunt.

And they love me!

My experinces with halfniggs in croydon is that their worse than pure nigs most of the time

Quality post user. Anglos REKT irrevocably

I don't just want a fuck buddy, I want a gf. Someone who I like and can actually hold a conversation.

>I live in TH
I am so sorry to hear that. You poor fucker.

There's certainly a case to be made that mongrels are worse than even pure niggers. Not convinced myself yet but you only have to look at Brazil to see the argument.

Med is a good meme term to use to classify mongrelized former SPQR subjects. Italians are not even homogenous and don't cluster with Iberians for instance
Keep cleaning the loos in Britain, Hibernian shitskin

>Scotland creates a profit.
HAAHHAHA *takes in air* HAHAHHAHAHA

Lad, Scotland has always ran at a deficit even with muh oil, now the oil is gone you're even more reliant on the English, admit it.

You'd go bankrupt within the first qtr, and we went over this during the Indy vote if you paid attention.

Yeah well I want a unicorn that pisses lager.

If you want exciting and intelligent conversation, on subjects you find interesting, you aren't likely to find it from a female.

In case you havent noticed we already have enough polish slavshits to do that

half the time they a raised by single mums, which is proven to fuck up kids

It's not too much to ask for really? A few of my friends have pretty and intelligent gfs. That's all I want.

S T A T E
T
A
T
E

Very true

You are only seeing those women at their best, trust me.

whats all this ?

Do I finish off the marmalade or open a jar of jam?

Keep larping as a NatSoc, lowlife serf. NS ideologist Alfred Rosenberg was educated in the Russian Empire, ethnic Russians had no problems getting the Third Reich citizenship - Iberians couldn't. As Hitler said about Iberians and Italians "worthy allies", not even "Aryans" like Japs

This. I bet as soon as they go home and close the door behind them they quickly revert back to the crazy psycho bitches they are

If I want to get to Highlands from Aberdeen, do I just take a bus to Braemar?

Why don't you speak Celtic Scottish? It sounds pretty nice

They can't come to my area tbqh

Boring. Have some more quintessential Russian mongrel subhuman slavshits.

>flag
your not going to find any car wash jobs in the highlands lad

Stop blackpilling me pls.

>Why don't you speak Celtic Scottish?
It's called "Scots" and there's no point.

How come?