Why is he so unpopular in the U.K.?

Why is he so unpopular in the U.K.?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Workplace_Man/status/897071497054781440
youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's a joo puppet

people can't accept banter these days

He's an enviro-loon who believes in new age crystal healing bullshit. Plus he wants to make his non-political role political, i.e. shove diversity horseshit down everyone's throats.

He has never done anything worthwhile in his entire life, unlike his sons (well, one genetic son). This is except the model villages and organic biscuits he busies himself with.

He is mentally disabled.

>one genetic son
my nigga

DUDE DIANA LMAO

Prince Charles in underrated
>TIL: Prince Charles reads Evola, Guenon and Jung. Hope you're ready for a gnostic scholar king
check this viddy:
twitter.com/Workplace_Man/status/897071497054781440

Meanwhile, his sons both kill ragheads for a living.

Without reading the thread I'm going to say because he's dumb and ugly and probably a child molester or at least good friend with some.

Interesting. His tolerance of Islam goes a lot deeper than the sort of superficial liberal attitude of "muh diversity". He seems to be a perennialist and an esotericist of sorts. That's not to say that Islam and its adherents are immune from criticism though.

I kinda like him

his ears boost my radio signal!

what?

That was only Harry

William was an emergency helly pilot for the coast guard or some boring shit

I'm with Charles (and Bowden) on this one. Islam has a place in this world, just not around us. I can respect their zeal even though they're my enemy.

this

Camilla also did literally nothing wrong apart from being not Diana

Bingo. I respect their commitment to their faith, their unity and their seriousness but from a distance. Not in Europe.

Additionally, here's a Bowden pepe.

>Ywn never see Charles behead every modern architect and reshape Britain into a neo-Georgian paradise

alas chinless chuck personifies indolence and mediocrity, i was hoping the ginger bastard "son" would take over with his half darkie septic fiance',at least he knows were to put the slimes, in the dirt that is,

>tfw

youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo

Islam our adversary to be beaten in glorious battle

>Why is he so unpopular in the U.K.?

He is the royal version of Bono. He is a environmentalist who supports anti-consumerism and multiculturalism. He wants people to stop spending so much money on consumer goods and to quit things like air travel to save the environment.
This comes across as a tad hypocritical when he lives in THREE giant PALACES, travels in a private Jet worldwide and has an army of servants attending his every whim.
People in the UK generally don't mind royalty or rich people in general. They are OK with hippies and environmentalists as well. Prince Charles has a special quality which manages to combine the two into an absolutely infuriating monster which makes you understand why the French killed all of their royalty years ago.

nothing wrong with Charlie boy

>Islam has a place in this world
It does. That place is about 6ft underground mixed with feces and other rotten things to be mined later for saltpeter.

>implying the french revolution wasn't a satanic force that drove clueless proles into toppling the dignity of monarchy and creating a chaotic republic which has since fallen FIVE TIMES.

nah mate nah

>Why is he so unpopular in the U.K.?
They just be prejudiced against lgtbqzP persons.

Right well there's about a billion Muslims so good luck with that.

>preaches multiculturalism, environmentalism and tolerance
>would probably demand open borders for refugees
>nobody likes Camilla
>is probably mad, admitted he talks to plants

he killed diana?

He cheated on Diana, who was probably this country's most beloved person back in the 90s.

He fuckt over lady Di