There are certain """people""" on here that believe refugees are bad

>There are certain """people""" on here that believe refugees are bad
You're controlled opposition and deep down you know it. The jews eternal enemy is ths arab and the more you have the more you have a chance of escaping from the jewish shackles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQJRaJy-aFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bringing a mad dog into your house
Whatever you say, Mohamed.

>just stand around and do nothing while vampires drain you
Good idea, rick

White men don't want to escape jews, they want to BE jews. Literally every single thing that white males do is devoted to becoming a better jew: shilling for the harshest, most cruel forms of capitalism, being pro for-profit war, adopting jewish religions like christianity. Everything.

name one good thing about refugees. what are they even refugees from? from having a shitty country? how do you justify bringing in refugees without also justifying completely open borders? exactly HOW MUCH suffering does one need to endure before you win a free ticket to America? please, prove that you have actual principles and quantify this.

>Its yet another antifa pro-white genocide shill thread

sage hide and report folks

Sadly, they are required because western nationals don't want to have children.

Without immigrants we would have more people retired than working in a decade and the country would collapse.

>what are they even refugees from?
YOUR bombs, you fucking faggot.

>Destroy everyone's countries in an entire region of the world
>OMG where are all these disgusting refugees coming from!?
America should be nuked thoroughly.

Arabs and jews are both semites. You stupid fuck.
Back to your cuck shed.

>Literally commit genocide against the Middle East and Latin America
>OMG white genocide!
>We dindu nuffin!
Bomb the suburbs.

Shows what you know. The Middle East has all kinds of people and many of them aren't Semitic. Like in Iraq, for example. Didn't stop America from stealing more oil.

Everybodys controlled opposition.

prove it

>literally believing soviet propaganda that america is bad

To be honest our palestine community has protected us from jewish influence, and by no having a jewish elite no one forces us to renounce our culture to accomodate theirs.

I grew up here and I'm older than you, pretty much guaranteed. I don't shill for fucking Russia, unlike you.

Actually it shows how much you don't know. It's about race, not religion, dumbfuck.

Semite (n.) 1847, "a Jew, Arab, Assyrian, or Aramaean" (an apparently isolated use from 1797 refers to the Semitic language group), back-formation from Semitic or else from French Sémite (1845), from Modern Latin Semita, from Late Latin Sem "Shem," one of the three sons of Noah (Genesis x.21-30), regarded as the ancestor of the Semites (in old Bible-based anthropology), from Hebrew Shem.

Svvedistan lul not suprised

Our refugees don't work, they can't work and if they could they probably wouldn't want to.
Even the Turks and Moroccans they imported in the 70s to work only worked a couple of years before they got back pains and received full benefits fo the rest of their pathetic lives.

fuck off ahmed ur just mad ur getting deported to afghanistan

>false dichotomy fallacy
Both are the problem, OP. Both need to be removed.

>they want to BE jews
I have literally zero desire to haggle prices to buy low/sell high or screw other people over for short term profit.

Actually, it's about language, you fucking moron. Semitic is a language family. What you're trying to say is like saying Basque aren't white because they don't speak an Indo-European language.

>I have literally zero desire to
>screw other people over for short term profit
Well you're in the wrong country then.

Not all americans are psychopaths.

Could've fooled me. Also the rest of the planet.

>blaming the general populace for the actions of corrupt, treasonous government officials acting on behalf of international financial powers to the detriment of everyone else on the planet
Why?

That's the most stupid pro-rapefugee argument i've ever heard.
Wtf is wrong with you sven.
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK?

Why? Most Americans are ignorant, violent shitheads. Lived here all my life and hate just about every fucking one of you. I'd be amazed if even half of Americans could find the continent of North America on a fucking labeled map and if their immediate reaction after finding it wasn't to fucking shoot it. This is an absolutely fucking barbaric """country""".

shit bait.

fuck refugees and fuck shills.

>Why? Most Americans are ignorant, violent shitheads.
Nah, that's just you being a bigoted asshole and making general judgements based on your own anecdotal experience. Americans are literally the most charitable people on the planet, btw.

But by all means, name a better country or people.

Nightmare Mode: The country has to be one where you won't get put in jail for saying mean things about muslims.

Yes, the country's just a giant pile of shit hated by the entire world for no god damned reason. Fatass burgers never did nuffin wrong!

>But by all means, name a better country or people.
There IS no better fucking country because the cancerous infection of Americanism has spread to the whole fucking world at this point. Thanks for that also. I'm so glad the end is here. This world was a mistake.

So get the fuck out you whiny cunt.

How pathetic is your life if you live somewhere you hate and spend your days whining about it on the internet?

And go where? You've already ruined literally the entire fucking planet. The only way to escape you parasites at this point is through your extermination.

Escape Jewish shackles to receive Islamic shackles? I'd rather deal with the Synagogue of Satan than the House of War. OP is a fag.

God have mercy I would suck start a shotgun before trying to be this edgy and pathetic.

yep I have a rat in the house, better release a bunch of snakes instead of just buying a mousetrap for a quarter

Maybe you should.

Yes, Goyim, just look how free Palestine is. Look how free Syria is. Look how free Afghanistan is. Look how free Iraq it. Wherever large amounts of muslims live, freedom certainly follows.

>YOUR bombs, you fucking faggot.
lies

>There are certain """people""" on here that believe not destroying you country is a bad thing

you get the rope too "brother", no shitcucking for any sort of shitskin is allowed

>America isn't responsible for Syria's chaos
>America didn't create ISIS
>America didn't try to overthrow Assad

>couldn't name a country
okay then.

You kikes can't help but make it blatantly obvious you're, well, kikes. I thought you were supposed to be smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQJRaJy-aFw

>enemy of my enemy is my friend
said by nobody smart

>America isn't responsible for Syria's chaos
>America didn't create ISIS
>America didn't try to overthrow Assad
No, actually.

>corrupt, treasonous government officials acting on behalf of international financial powers to the detriment of everyone else on the planet are responsible for Syria's chaos
>corrupt, treasonous government officials acting on behalf of international financial powers to the detriment of everyone else on the planet created ISIS
>corrupt, treasonous government officials acting on behalf of international financial powers to the detriment of everyone else on the planet tried to overthrow Assad
Fixed, friend.

Stop exploding and fucking goats

>somalia
>sudan
>congo
>myanmar
>central african rep
>eritrea

I'm too busy wondering what ghetto you live in if you think Americans are violent.