Third Reich Photos

Post the best from your collection. No b/w.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!a8sT2BCQ!8StGXgUOPzelOf1zC0NZ7w
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1941 New York City

My absolute favorite

Good goy.

Keep crying

I don't know, nazism had kinda "upside down" worldview

Also i'm surprised you don't know your enemy. Kike NKVD head Yagoda famined millions of European Christians for no reason whatsoever in the 1930's. You would have been famined and raped into the ground as soon as the (((commies))) had the ability to do so. Now they use biological nigger weapons instead of invading you with enslaved/brainwashed Europeans.

This is the price we pay..

mega.nz/#F!a8sT2BCQ!8StGXgUOPzelOf1zC0NZ7w

Those are my semi-hd colour collection. Post oc and i'll add it to my collection.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Propagate all you want leaf but you are not fooling anyone again.

Thats actually a Soviet dumbfuck, Nazi's and fins were cool with each other and Finland actaully helped partially with operation Barbarossa but they stopped at the border of Finland because they just wanted the land lost in the Winter War back

A lot of these pictures are kinda shit so I am hijacking this thread,

Here is a picture from Finland.

>Nazi's and fins were cool with each other
So cool that nazis bombed our country. BFFs forever! And no, that's frozen German soldier.

Cpatcha: Frei Controllo

powerful imagery, or optics as the alt-right would say

Fuck off red scum.

reminder that this is the best image of all time.

look at his face. isn't it amazing? he can have multiple expressions. you gaze at it once. he looks sad. then you gaze at it a second time. he is confused. you gaze at it a third time. he is wondering what is the true meaning of life. you gaze at it a fourth time to make sure you aren't kidding yourself. you gaze at it a fifth time.you find that he has just learn't the truth of the universe. you gaze at it a sixth time. he is judging you for thinking this image isn't the best of all time. you this image is the best of all time. no other image can come close. no smug anime girl. no cat. no hot dog. no duke. no political compass. this. this is gods work. Conner mcgregor was born to be in this picture. this is evidence of a higher presence. no other man can or will fit the bill of the time or space to replicate this image ever again. god is among us.

>jew mad?

there is a photo in which young german women were smiling on the laps of nigger american soldiers just after the war ended.

women love conquerers and despise weak men.

holy shit

You know that's from a fucking movie, right?

I don't think it is from a movie, but the photo was staged and it was also heavily photoshopped. In the original you can see the Soviet soldier wearing multiple watches on his wrist, evidence of looting.

Wool is best clothing. Own a wool coat and it's the fuckin best. No wonder Henry Ford wore wool suits

Only good German is a dead one. They're worst scum of the planet

I don't even know who is heiling who at this point

A personal favorite

imagine being a non-nazi stuck against your will in nazi germany, seeing in disgust what is happening and some day being taken in a picture while youre on the street mandatorily watching a nazi parade. then you die and everyone you loved die too and you are forgotten forever except for this one picture on the internet where you are nothing but a nazi and will be for eternity

good lord for a moment I feared a cucking

fuck you commies are dumb

Did you drink too much tranny cum? All that hormonal juice must be melting your poor brain.

If only you hadn't filled with pointless crap from the beginning.

Finnish people are too white trash racists. This country is going downhill with these muh Finland first losers

Fantastic composition on this one.

is it weird to love a dog that has been dead for over 70 years?

>Ancap
>Lenin
meme flags were a mistake

No, it's probably that pro Hillary VPN shill pretending to be a finn.

you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

A

It's not though, too bad you don't actually live here.

Finland spent several centuries been invaded and enslaved by the Swedes and the Russians. Without these "muh Finland first losers" existing in every generation, there would be no Finland.