IRMA CONFIRMED NUCLEAR

miami.cbslocal.com/2017/09/06/miami-beach-mayor-nuclear-hurricane/

MIAMI GOING TO BE NUKED

ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ
ventusky.com/?p=18.4;-57.6;3&l=gust&m=icon
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/nov/11/facebook-posts/congress-has-11-approval-ratings-96-incumbent-re-e/
unvis.it/politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/nov/11/facebook-posts/congress-has-11-approval-ratings-96-incumbent-re-e
youtube.com/watch?v=OtJmVDoY904
youtube.com/watch?v=RlyOjUWb-1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yDqwlAU2QYs
youtu.be/JLttAjLlxG8
youtu.be/laVzDAwdxbA
youtu.be/UVxZKeIEOAo
youtu.be/HhWfpXZa5Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

YOU COULD'VE PREVENTED THIS
STOP PRAYING AND VOTE FOR A GOV'T THAT KNOWS WHAT SCIENCE IS
REEEEEEEEE

STANDING

ON THE EDGE

rest in piss desu

>September 23rd

Sky Pepe was right

youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

Checked
Happening

what the fuck is nuclear hurricane?

Now we'll see just how good America's missile defense system is.

IT'S RADIOACTIVE~~

I'm in Melbourne, should I try to evacuate now?

Sounds like a really terrible Syfy or Asylum movie

>COMING THIS FALL....NUCLEAR HURRICANE

big if huge

it's not nuclear, this guy is just autistic

This is what happens when you fucking leave the Paris Accord you morons. The only hope we have to stop getting these hurricanes is to impeach Drumpf ASAP and somehow beg the EU to rejoin.

or a really cool 80's action movie about an ex-cop fighting mutants during a radioactive hurricane in miami

Couldn't happen to a more deserving state. Fuck those spics, rednecks, and niggers.

One hour wait to take off at Opa Locka Airport (private airport in northwest Miami)

I never knew how much i wanted this until now.

Hitler approves

I knew Kim Jong Un's war on the waves would have its consequences.

Now look what Trump allowed to happen!

Damn you trump! The Paris climate Accord payment of 100 gorillion would have prevented this!!!

If we had only given solar panels to niggers we could have prevented this!

No, but you can hurricane a nuke. If a nuke is detonated in the eye of the hurricane at the exact time the hurricane hits floridas coast it'll set off a chain reaction causing the entire eastern seaboard to explode, boil the entire Atlantic Ocean all the way down to the bottom of the Mariana Trench, which in turn will cause Yellowstone to erupt causing the most tragic event in all of human history, yes even more tragic than the very small not so serious holocaust your people went threw.

He phrased it oddly to say the least, but the point to drive home is the isle of Miami Beach is 3 feet above sea level and packed with buildings and other shit.

Irmas storm surge is 15 feet at least.

No dude it's color coded to show intensity of the hurricane. Berger.

Also Miami Beach can only handle a little rain since the drainage sucks

Cheetos-god properties BTFO

Fearmongering above all else.
By calling this hurricane nuclear he's hoping to jam public roads with excess traffic consisting of many scared people who will kill to get the fuck out.
Or at least he'd know that's what happens if he thought about it before calling it a nuclear hurricane. Clearly he didn't.

FUCK SAKES nowI'm really interested to know what happens when you nuke a hurrricane

They are calling it nuclear because its going to hit a nuclear plant.

gg no re

OF THE CRATER

RIP RICK PENISA

>you could have prevented liberal cesspools like Houston and Miami from being btfo
Why tho?

Florida is FINISHED. For real, it's been a good run Florida. Going to miss you.

F

Look at this wind map. there are 4 storms on it. that's incredible.

Any airports on its way?

>the rod and ring will strike the belly of the dragon

seriously, look at this map. there are clearly 3 hurricanes and a 4th is forming in the atlantic.

the 4th storm will be named "Lee" as in General Lee

This storm season will see the revenge of General Lee. It will fuck up the East Coast

>>the rod and ring will strike the belly of the gay ass retarded autistic dragon

FTFY

Also, is now a good time to buy property in Florida? Seems like buying now and flipping that shit in 5 years after the rebuild would be an amazing ROI

In 2 months.

When it's going to hit Florida?

NUCULEAR IT'S PRONOUNCE NUCULEAR

This sounds like it was briefly the greatest place on Earth. kek

Houston still has homes going for $500k

what the fuck?

Do not trust the joo

late this week

Impeaching the president won't change anything. The real policy makers are the members of Congress, and they aren't going anywhere. For example, 96% of incumbent House and Senate members were re-elected in the 2014 primaries.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/nov/11/facebook-posts/congress-has-11-approval-ratings-96-incumbent-re-e/

Into archive
unvis.it/politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/nov/11/facebook-posts/congress-has-11-approval-ratings-96-incumbent-re-e

Radio radio radioactive

youtube.com/watch?v=OtJmVDoY904

My house didn't flood. Not during the downpour, not from the reservoir draining. My house is now worthless, but the land it sits on is now half a million. It was worth 400k before the storm.

Also it depends on where you live.

>nuclear hurricane
Wait what

>mfw Houston is the doodiehole of the dragon

>We lose Florida
>We annex Puerto rico so we can keep 50 stars on our flag.
>mfw

Why does everyone keep telling me to archive links? Am I breaking a rule, or is it just common etiquette?

ALERT. NEW EURO MODEL SHIFTS IRMA WEST. ON CURRENT COURSE ENTIRE STATE OF FLORIDA WILL BE FUCKING REKT

News are getting better and better.

Passing over warm water north of Cuba means this cat 5 will become cat 19
> cat 19
cat 19
> cat 19
cat 19
> cat 19
cat 19

Wew

> filename

Ride it you cunts.

like lining up to tee off

F is for flo rida

hey no one said anything about the dragon getting its dick wet

Destroy Miami

What ECMWF mean by this ?

youtube.com/watch?v=RlyOjUWb-1Q

Is it unironically going to be the end of the world. Was September 23 meme real this time?

What if..... the government fakes hurricanes, puts out all this fake satellite imagery and it's all just nuclear testing and they flood the areas to cover it up. Kill any witnesses of course.

>Tfw it meant that Miami's magical resistance to hurricanes goes away just in time for Irma's victory sprint straight down the state

alhamdulillah, may this serve as a warning to all unbelievers, this is allahs punishment for the people of the united jewish states

LIKE THE PROPHETS ONCE SAID (^._.^)

kek wills it

dukra durka jihad durka

but seriously if this fucks over that cesspit of degeneracy and leftism that can only mean good things

hopefully something even worse happens after the hurricane hits, like a nuclear plant or some bad shit like that

Checked. The luck has run out, Miami.

Uh.

kek

Been out of the loop today, is it still cat 5?

What would actually happen if you detonated a nuke inside a hurricane? Would it carry the radioactivity along with it?

it would. it would also emphasize the firestorm bigly.

This is all Drumpfs fault.

Reading that scenario gave me an orgasm

I'm in FL praying to the death gods over here, put us underwater this degenerate fucking state, take every spic with you

I pray for chaos lad

>tfw you normally enjoy happenings but never thought you'd so relish being part of a happening

who here /florida/ and hoping for nuclear giga fuckmeintheass storm?

Sunny Isles is a perfect investment opportunity.

Just think how close to that beautiful blue water you'll be.

MMMYHHHH YES STROKE THE ENTIRE SHAFT YEAAAAH BABY IRMA YOU'RE SO NAUGHTY

>good run
Can you SHART IN MART while running?

Storm surge floods backup cooling generators and we got Fukishima Florida.

Learn to swim

'Cause I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way
I wanna watch it all go down
Mom please flush it all away
I wanna see it go right in and down
I wanna watch it go right in
Watch you flush it all away

youtube.com/watch?v=yDqwlAU2QYs
youtu.be/JLttAjLlxG8
youtu.be/laVzDAwdxbA
youtu.be/UVxZKeIEOAo
youtu.be/HhWfpXZa5Uw

The mainstream media gets money every time someone visits those pages. When you visit through the archive, they get nothing.
Screwing over the MSM is totally our bag

oh man that gif looks like a baby getting circumcised ;(

Can somebody explain this?

Metrological problems in meteorology?

Haha we joke lads but i speak for all of Florida when I say we'd gladly sacrifice the hellhole that is Miami to save the rest of our shitty state.