Will she ever come back? :(

Will she ever come back? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qKesN87vmjw
archive.is/fTvZX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never. She got witch hunted into oblivion and Sup Forums continued to call her a shill. Don't expect anyone putting their name on the line for us anytime soon.

She'll go commie soon just like evalion did after nazi cash stopped flowing

but rage's videos weren't monetised...

Hope so i miss her.
Now even her videos are gone...

She's in prison so no

Her patreon was though cunt.
"Uh huu munneh for nutthin!"

Proof?
youtube.com/watch?v=qKesN87vmjw

Are you retarded?
She's filed to shut it down (and it probably is now) so all the reward and donation tiers go.
For someone who's so far up her arse he might as well be paying rent, you know fuck all about the speccy bitch.

what are you a fucking duginist? begone.

You lied, on Sup Forums of all places. Shame on you.
archive.is/fTvZX

why do you hate her so much user?

Did she rage quit?

I'm impartial to her as I've never seen a single video she's made.
The only thing I hate is people like you who deliberately spread misinformation.
> Her patreon is didn't require shekels goys!
> This screenshot from after she filed to have it taken down totally proves it!
> Ignore the fact that when that's done, it blocks attempts to donate and remove all tiers!

He didn't post any misinformation though.

>>Her patreon is didn't require shekels goys!

This doesn't even make any sense, all patreons require shekels.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Obsession over some social media attention whore is not a news related topic.

She's German i assumed she is in prison for wrongthink

i'm sorry, you're right, i should have followed the protocol for making new threads and added a pic of a black guy accompanied by text along the lines of"Sup Forums utterly btfo!!!"
It won't happen again i swear

WEW

A Finngolian.

The misinformation was when he said her patreon was free (It wasn't). He then showed a screenshot after the tiers were removed to somehow prove me wrong (it didn't).

i didnt say a word about patreon my schizophrenic friend, i only posted an image for you to interpret as you please

>when he said her patreon was free (It wasn't)

He never said that though. It wouldn't make any sense for anyone to ever say that because there is no such thing as a free Patreon. He was obviously talking about youtube video monetization.

That too would not be a news related topic, and should similarly be reported by the community, as they typically are.

See how that works?

check the catalog and see how that's working out
pic related are all from the first three pages alone

Come on now. She was doing the Lauren Southern virtue signalling thing. Because her beliefs were absent of strong principles, she turned tail as soon as the jew raised its ugly nose.

The bright side is that if anyone was reluctant to ask the JQ, or under the misconception that our guys are overprivileged and speaking from their asses, all they need to see is how the jew shuts it down whenever they want.