CHECK YOUR WHITE PRIVLEGE

>game gets harder if you play as a black person

Sup Forums eternally BTFO

Someone forgot to tell the people making this game that Trey and Matt are right-libertarians.

It's satire that'll make fun of everyone.

wow that shit is funny

>black people can't play the game because too hard

bravo!

Came to say this.
Be white or the game shits on you.

Everyone on reddit is loving this game, it's going to sell millions and there's nothing you racist alt-righters can do about it. HA!

>blacks mental and social deficiency prevent them from excelling
i like it

Wrong. It relates to Sup Forums because it's about white privilege which you racist alt-righters deny exists.

Lel.

Meh. RPGs have been doing this forever.

>Blacks are inferior and things that are easy for whites are harder for them.
>media thinks this is a win for "racism" narrative

Ho boy

How will racist alt-righters ever recover?

If I recall, Jews were overpowered in the previous game. Southpark has some subtle redpills like that.

>tranny blog writer

That's pretty funny.

> it's about white privilege which you racist alt-righters deny exists.

is there any scientific facts to back that statement up?

>Play as black character
>Cartman helps you hook up with black girl
>Always get good grades, because PC principal understands the African American plight.
>Get the super awesome title of "Black knight" when larping with the boys
>The girls will like you for simply being "Exotic".
>Leftists can't challenge your authority.
>Get free shit for being diverse. (like tweek and craig for being gay)

Southpark didn't really think things through when they gave black characters a harder time.

All that is to compensate for being mentally retarded

Yes (pic related)

What if there is no difference in difficulty? What if this is simply a joke, ya know, since Trey and Matt are pretty funny guys?

I love how the progressives cling to anything that's racialized in their world view.

>i'm not a racist but whites have more privilege than blacks

>not taking this as an opportunity to play as General BUTT FUCKING NAKED

>blacks get fucked over again because i they want to play a character that looks like them the game is more difficult

more racism from the left.

>Alt-Left
>Shit at vidya
>Play white

>Alt-Right
>Great at vidya
>Play black

Videogame=/=real life

this implies that blacks are more predisposed to crime... I would call that volunteering for hard mode. fuck off

I could see it working desu

>Be nigger
>Only dialogue options are "Bix nood", "Muh dick", and "WE WUZ KANGZ"
>Every conversation ends with you trying to steal the other guy's sneakers
>Can't go into shops without trying to rob them

Y'all need to learn to welcome these "awww, life is unfair for blacks and we need to have a conversation about how to fix it!" comments. They're incredibly alienating to so many young white men—even to many who upvoted those comments as a sense of duty.

They (indirectly) lead me here, and now I'm unironically a Nazi.

This
It's like playing fallout with 0 intelligence

Well niggers have lower iq's.. so it would be harder.

That black character better not be related to Tolken because that motherfucker comes from a family with a ton of money.

This.

This. The least likely people to jump on the hyper-moralistic SJW bandwagon are the South Park guys. They're not zealots, so they'll probably have some genuinely funny and insightful comedy.

how is this BTFO? Of course life is harder the stupider you are.

lol this. pretty evil intention by Matt and Trey

For South Park it makes perfect sense. If you choose to be black in the game, you're going to have to deal with Cartman among others.

fuck off Sup Forums, videogames are degenerate

If you pick the jew class is the game easy mode?

The richest kid in all of South Park is Token who is black.

Meanwhile the poorest is Kenny who is white.

This /thread

The writers said you will get paid less for doing the same work as white characters and also you will get abused by the police.

100% canon to the universe of South Park.

You have to go back.

>you can't play on the hardest difficult without being a nigger

Thanks, but no thanks.

>niggers more prone to crime
>niggers sent to prison more
>this is an example of white privilege

wat

Not an argument.

Choosing a black thief in the first game was pretty lol

wouldn't be harder if they didnt act like shit.
self imposed difficulty

Carman says that it doesn't make the game harder, just everything else in lkfe. Clearly the joke went over their heads with this fake news.

Being white does have its advantages though. I mean no one here wishes to be non-white.

But race is such a shitty cop out these days when there are many other factors. Is an autistic white beta virgin harder to play as compared to a black Chad whos life is on track?

Also why they never put Jews on easy mode. I mean that must be the only race where you can be nerdy and get away with it.

The creators of the game said you get paid less for the same work and missions if your character is black.

does it get easier if you don't?

>unable to tell if satire or legit criticism

I'm glad even the left is confused by its bullshit these days, I thought I was the only one

Canadians are fucking fags.

>be black irl
>want my character to look like me
>be forced to play on hardest difficulty when really I just want to enjoy a fun relaxing south park game

>doesn't affect combat
So they are implying that blacks are good at violence? RACIST

Having a low IQ, genetic tendencies toward violence, and a nearly nonexistent ability to plan for the future would make most things harder indeed

that's pretty funny, kudos

Haha nigger

Why can't the left stop beating down the black man. First they create affirmative action to help blacks and natives who have been here for generations then they flood the country with immigrants and give them those same benefits just for not being a white man, last they hold them and their achievements up while the black community languishes completely out competed.

Now they can't even play through a South Park game without extra difficulty imposed on them for lefty brownie points.

Holy shit though, is this for real?

The game's difficulty is based on the character's skin color.

Do you retards not see how this is also making fun of the people you hate so much?

We are privileged because we understand how the law works.

Well obviously, your Intelligence and Wisdom stats would be through the floor

>Income disparity proves white privl...

It's accurate, being a stupid low IQ violent monkey looking nigger does make life harder, and that's the way it should be.

that's from the first game. jews are cleric class

Yes, have you not played the 1st one? Jew class is like a hybrid cleric class.

I'm a white guy.
I'd prefer to play as a white character.
This is a game I won't be buying.
Mostly because I don't care for ever more SJW nonsense.
Even if it's from Matt and Trey.
I'll be sticking to Earthworm Jim and Chrono Trigger for now.

It is cuz negros are more stupid so ofc the game is harder if you are black, just like irl

You idiot, the slider doesn't actually do anything other than change the skin colour. It's a troll. Black people and SJWs will be bragging about how they beat the game on a harder difficulty when it isn't true.

It's harder to be black because whites literally enslaved our ancestors and abused us and treated us like subhumans till the 1960's

Nigger.

Oh, you're one of those black earthers.
Fake news!

Hopes for this game:

1. More engaging combat.
2. Less farting.
3. A story that's not (literally) "zombie nazis what an unoriginal trope amirite??"

>butt blasted over the white man buying your ass, and not at the black man who sold you to whitie

It doesn't actually do anything to the difficulty. It's them laughing at liberals who think blacks have it harder then whites.

It is a swimming game?

You are subhumans

have you looked at africa lately? not even africans want to be there. your ancestors just paid for the ride over to freedomland.

You are free now, but for some reason, you will never leave the hood.

Complaining about slavery in 2017 is as pathetic about complaining about illegals taking jobs.

Mount and blade is harder if you play as a woman whose father was a thief and raised as a street urchin.

Easymode is a man whose father was a poor Noble and raised as a page.

>Everyone on reddit is loving this game
fuck off back to plebbit faglord

good lord thats racist

I like South Park but for some dumb reason they buy the BLM bullshit. See the Zimmerman episode

this

Which isnt SJW, its merely accurate. Becoming a warlord as a female in the Middle Age was unthinkable.

His wife is beautiful, you wish you could have a hot wife like her.

Everything will be harder for you when you are a dumb nigga. What's the surprise here, is there supposed to be some metaphorical meaning that i am not getting?

Sup Forums is actually being more rational about this shit than Sup Forums right now.

>gaming journalism
Maybe it's just that they suck at the game.

his wife is a halfbreed
and his wife's son is a nigger

>inb4 it's easy mode

It's gunna be hysterical when the game is literally the exact same difficulty regardless of chosen color except u get help with some paperwork if you're black but u start with 3/5 of the money

Fucking great, another game to remove from my shopping/wish list.

With all this fucking marxists bullcrap and micro transaction faggotry being forced into any and every game now, i haven't had a reason to upgrade my PC in years now. Hell, upgraded my new car with an automatic gearbox from all the money i've saved from not gaming the last couple of years.