Hunter college professor makes fun of hurricane Irma victims

GET THE FUCK IN HERE!
A calculus professor from Hunter College wishes death upon Florida residents that voted for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1470368
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh look it's his ratemyprofessor profile
You know what to do

It's Miami and, the Keys and big cities in general that are going to be fucked. They voted for Hillary.
Pandandle is mostly safe.

Lets end this fuckin cunt like the other professor that said the same shit about Houston

>scott gentile

Its the same guy this faggot was posting from a different fb name.

I think this guys an asshat. But do we really want the government to be an active participant in this type of call out culture?

Yes, fuck them

Does the fucking idiot not realize the messed up swazitka is a result of people who aren't Nazis false flagging?

welcome, mines the calc150 class

It is the federal student loan program that is paying is salary...so govt is already involved.

lol whata fag

they deleted my comment :(

>(((Gentile)))

desu I'd be celebrating if California was suffering devastation.

>muh principles
These people would burn you at the fucking stake just for posting on Sup Forums. They certainly aren't above ruining our lives for a trifle, we shouldn't be above it either. Fuck losing honorably. If your principles bring you to ruin then they are garbage principles and you should drop them.

it's supposed to be a 45. they think the men on the ground during d-day were fighting for feral niggers and super faggots and faggotniggers.

civil war when?

Wow that hair

Gentile is an Italian surname you spastic. Lmfao.

>(((Gentile)))
Every single time. Also that is my favorite Jewish crypto name, it shows zero imagination whatsoever. How do you do, fellow Gentiles?

Pretty much this

What a fucking fag the northern part that won the state for trump is fine. its miami niggers and jew york liberals that will be btfo

>trump voters spend entire days on this website yearning for genocide of minorities
>somehow its not okay for minorities to defend themselves and at least get happy at idiots getting their comeuppance

yeah another day of hypocrisy on Sup Forums

It's one of those names that Jews adopted/stole in large numbers, like Rosen and Rogan. It doesn't mean they are Jewish for certain, but it's likely given his behavior.

>implying those people are Sup Forums

What an asshole. Wishing death upon latinos and hispanics :(

thats a big schnoz

end his ass

Miami is 70% hispanic 19% black
I hope it washes into the ocean

Confirmed Jew, and is that Mike Enoch's wife on the left?

I'm sorry being gay doesn't make you special anymore.

I do not doubt, if you keep trying, your political affiliations will let you feel like a special, brave minority again. However, they will never really welcome you, and for that I honestly am sorry.

Wording the everlasting FUCK out of this.

Kek

>Nice work. We’ll take it from here.
>Your rating for Scott Gentile at Hunter College has been posted. You've graded the grader and it just needs to get the thumbs up from our moderation team.

yeah because we so enjoyed being "special" which meant (and still does) a high chance of being killed or seriously hurt by a rabid right winger faggot whose twisted belief system imprinted upon by a tremendously hurtful social structure prevented him from accepting his need for dick. Or just a straight guy somehow hurt that other people have needs different than his.

How many gays have hurt society in this kind of way? The guy who did Pulse was gay and he shot up a club full of faggots

If that professor said something like this there's a minuscule risk of him actually doing that shit. Retards buying into Sup Forums's shit have done this before and the next school shooter is probably posting pepe right now.

This is why right winger bullshit is toxic and our leftist shit isn't because as a rule we are more mature intellectually and in better control of ourselves.

Like those pathetic antifa kids who want to fight but can't hurt a fly even if they are trying. Meanwhile when right wingers get going its ovens and helicopter rides. I know you think thats cool but even the very smart right wing thinkers would never side with you on this - they admit its wrong. And you're just fucking retarded.

Oh for fuck's sake. Now I see it.

Bro, Gentile literally means non-Jew

mocking the poor is so progressive

Yup, fuck them. Make them lose their jobs and lives just like they ousted the man at Google, with no remorse

>Hunter college
based
why don't we have hunting classes in Europe?

>miami fort lauderdale
>trump maga counties
if anything the libs are the ones that are going to get wiped out.

Why is his Facebook name different from his real name?

TO WAS LADS!!!!

>what's your name, soldier?
>hugh mann sir

>He doesn't has multiple accounts.

What are you not a normie?

Just wanted to let you racist idiots know that DOXXING is against the rules here as well as I AM A FAGGOT.

Honestly it'll probably be spics that'll perish most in the hurricane. I'm not too favorable of spics but that doesn't mean I revel in their destruction. An attack on any American should be felt by all Americans.

>gentille
>is actually a kike

were in the cold civil war now with fighting on the streets, politicians going rogue, and an insurmountable divide growing amongst the people

The fuck, I said R E D D I T.

Niggers will be more fucked than spics. Their shitbrick houses and rundown projects are going to be obliterated. They're notorious for not evacuating as well.

Bitch i live in California and everyday during our mandatory morning secular prayers, I ask comrade Brown that he allow illegal nuclear ICBMs to immigrate to our cities.
Welcome new rising star.

Their moderators are now deleting all negative posts regarding this cock holster.

Yes you are indeed a faggot.

Ugly bastard

Twat is this?

>only 3 bad reviews now
>100% people would take his class again
>mods deleted every single bad review that was made recently

What's up my fellow gentile?

Get ready to pay the price Scott. You will find a hard time getting a job from this point on in your life. Certainly as a teacher. Maybe you can work on backpage and spread some AIDS for a living. Watch as your country bitch slaps you and pisses in your face. Ask Colin K how it feels bitch boy.

Lol faggot.

Scott "gentile hunter" meilyk

Thus it's the perfect hidey name.
t.notanigger

>RESPECT OUR RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH KILL ALL JEWS AND NIGGGERS
>WAAAAAAAH SOMEONE SAID HE'S HAPPY DUMB TRUMP SUPPORTERS COULD BE KILLED IN A STORM SOMEONE FIRE HIM WAAAAAH

Sup Forums - the right wing sjw safe space

whats wrong with his nose guys?

Honestly now.

We memed too hard. See:

greek god nose?

force them to play by their own rules, potato nigger.

Exactly. These liberals literally rewrite and filter sensory input to fit their fucked up narrative. In England, most of the victims shown needing/getting help are not white.

That's pretty retarded, the blue Southern counties are going to be pummeled the hardest

(You) of approval

Leftists on twitter are going crazy hoping Trump's properties will get demolished by the hurricane without even realizing all the surrounding property and people that will get killed too. They are children.

Miami voted for Shillary. That doesn't make sense

Definitely this.

And it doesn't matter because all Trump properties are insured.

I agree with him 100%

fuck trumpcucks and the shitty trailer parks they live in. this is natural selection at work.

>nigger
>nigger
>nigger

Why are you obsessed with niggers? You like black penis, lad?

This.

These are the same type of people who would point to Africa if you asked them where Australia was on the map.

It's because Trump is the 45th US president

They are going to be busy from now here on in.

/thread

>Hotness is a category to rate a professor on

Fucking imbecile -- we decide on the standards. If we say double standards are twice as good then that's how it will be.
Libtards need to understand: we don't have to anything other than what's best for our people. Fuck your cowardice and treachery masquerading as progress and altruism.

>Scott Gentile

>we

15 year old girlyboy detected. it must depress your father to see his son growing up to be an effeminate cuck. sad!

They blocked anybody without a verified acct from posting lmao

Try self made millionaire in their fifties. And try not projecting either -- transparently sad!

Yeah let's only let leftists get people fired I am sure that will do wonders for free speech.

>destroying 47.4% democrats is acceptable if you can destroy 1.2% more republicans
Top tier marxist logic

>instead it destroys Miami which is mostly liberal and voted for Hillary

>i'm a level 20 wizard
LARP thread?

>Most liberal part of Texas gets fucked by Hurricane
>Most liberal part of Florida about to get fucked by Hurricane
>DRUMPF KARMA
These people

Spics know how to survive hurricanes, it's what they do. Niggers on the other hand can't swim and aren't capable of critical thinking.

There's a difference between believing the government should shut down speech and simply disagreeing firmly with its sentiment.

Your exercise of a right doesn't include me being forced to like it.

Idiots like you are why our country is going down the drain.

Yeah all liberals should leave Florida, go to California!!!
(meanwhile Florida becomes a perma red state)

I hope he likes his new teaching job in China.

>Shitloads of liberal niggers and spics get rekt
Haha eat shit drumpftards! I'm so smug and snarky! Shradenfreud lol

These people define themselves around being critical of white Western culture. Culture of Critique. They want to be snarky and make themselves feel good by acting as if they are smart.