This isn't the happening we are looking for

It's looking like DWS is going to catch a case but WHO THE FUCK CARES??
For almost a year we have been hearing about the Awans and hoping it was going to bring down DC.
What if she doesn't take anyone down with her?
What if their isn't anything on the laptops that incriminates Hillary or the CF?
We jumped on the Trump train with the hope that we would finally get to the truth and we would see justice for the DC pedos and traitors.
If this stops at DWS we lose

I agree, but I bet DWS will squeal when they have her and and others will fall.

hey OP, how's the weather in tel aviv?

Did you even read my whole post? What a fucking faggot

So the shills are moving the goalposts from "no one will ever go down for this" to "no one higher than DWS will go down for this." Progress! Someday it will be, "No more than 50 Democrats will go to jail for this...."

What the fuck is wrong with you imbeciles?
I was just pointing out the possibility that this toad
goes down and doesn't take down the bigger fish with her
Let me make this clearer for you mongoloids....
I WANT THEM ALL TO HANG NOT JUST DWS

I predict that this is going to blow up bigly. The Awans had long and deep connections with Democrats in Congress. It's bizarre that shady foreign nationals were overpaid to run government IT systems that contain sensitive if not secret information. Were they just scammers, or were they blackmailers? Pakistani spies? CIA double agents? Something funny was going on, and whatever it is, it will make Democrats look terrible in the run-up to the 2018 elections.

>If this stops at DWS we lose

If this stops at DWS, civil war is imminent. And they know it.

Literally nothing. It will be a bank fraud charge for the Awans and you guys will still bitch about some nonsense cover up two decades from now. Same as ever.

AWANS ARE NOTHING.

AWANS ARE SQUEALING.

ISRAEL IS FUCKED.

OBAMA IS FUCKED.

DNC IS FUCKED.

HILLARY IS FUCKED.

ROTHSCHILDS ARE FUCKED.
GOLD STANDARD COMIN IN HOT.

NUKE ISRAEL

Yeah, you weren't trying to turn obvious good news into something to be defeated about. No sirree.

Did you actually think the whole cabal could be arrested at once, without starting at lower levels and getting them to turn and working upwards? If you want the bigger fish to go down, how exactly did you expect that to work?

But that's not it at all, you were just playing Defeatist Shill.

You need to understand that the DNC is one half of a two party duopoly that enslaves this country. The GOP is not going to allow irreversible damage to occur to the Democratic party. The GOP is in no way hostile to the DNC. Quite the opposite, actually. They are in this fraud together. The only reason the GOP wins elections is simply because they are allegedly not Democrats. They do nothing but stall the otherwise continual agenda of ass raping this country to give the illusion of competing political parties, when there is in fact only ONE FUCKING PARTY IN THIS GAY AS FUCK ISRAELI COLONY

This is where my mind is.

I never expected the status quo to be disrupted, only for policy and movement to go in a more progressive direction.

While I would prefer that most politicians be sent to death camps, we need to be happy with what we can realistically accomplish, and try to do better in the future.

Thank you.

GOD IS DEAD

DNC IS DEAD.

DONT LET KIKE SHILLS TELL YOU OTHERWISE.

GOP***

>we
You need to go back

>clintons are able to scam billions in charity fraud
>connections to every country we hear about on the news
>escaped prosecution with no more than 'right right conspiracy' excuse
>politically tied for years with neo-liberal sadists like kissinger
there is no way trump is putting that in jail
I would be surprised if DWS even goes down
wouldn't be surprised if the even the awans get off
lady justice was shot in the face long ago the blindfold is there to cover the wound

HOW CAN THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THESE CRIMES I MADE UP!?!?!!

Suck my dick. It was a possibility that I have been thinking about and Cernobitch just mentioned the same thing. He thinks DWS will take all of the heat

careful! You will be called a shill

We're going about this the wrong way.
We need to do what the liberals do every time a scandal around somebody surfaces.
Condemn.
We need to start forcing DWS and Clinton and whoever to publicly condemn the actions of the Awans.
Start getting people associated with DWS to condemn the actions she may be charged or implicated for doing.
Get their political circles to fracture publicly.
This guy.
Get their party to start turning on each other.
>Do you condemn the actions of the Awans!?
>If not why not? How can you stay associated with people accused of these crimes?
Make them disavow each other's actions.