Why are you such crybaby pussies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQJRaJy-aFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why
youtube.com/watch?v=JQJRaJy-aFw

does the adl chase you on easy mode?

Try being a white man in a Miami ghetto. Do that and tell me I've got privilege

Because being white is harder than being a nigger.

White is easier because whites are superior?

Is that from the new south park game?
Glad I never bought the Stick of Truth now, what a bunch of faggots

South Park was always good at pissing off both extreme sides. Whiny liberal bitches and alt right retards always freak out over south park

Made my day
What a brutal piece of satire

Thx matt and tray

>takes satire seriously
>runs to Sup Forums
"We hate conservatives but we really fucking hate liberals" -Matt Stone
Also, Trey Parker is a registered Libertarian

>game gets more difficult when your IQ points drop
lel

Black's make their own lives more difficult.

Jews are living their lives on easy mode...Why are you always complaining?

its probably just a one off joke like last game where it "lets" you choose your own name but no matter what cartman just ends up calling you douchebag

That's actually pretty funny. Based Jews.

This video makes me not want to bring my pure white kids into this world for fear of them being butt-raped in eternal servitude. what do?

New Hitler when?

I am happy video games are tackling unspoken truths that most of us are afraid to talk about. I think we are about to experience the medium finally transcend pure entertainment and finally become art that is not afraid of satirizing bitter but important facts of life. I am jewish and I will buy the game

Is that an actual difficulty slider, or is that just a throwaway joke?
I don't think the first game had any difficulty sliders or anything like that. This looks like just a dumb joke they ripped from that retarded Family Guy '''''''''''''meme''''''''''''''''''

It just affects how much money you make, how people treat you etc
Not combat difficulty

itll probably actually make the game more hard but once you play the game you can probably go back and change your skin color like how you change clothes and stuff

Yes they were always pretty good at staying relatively neutral on the political spectrum while pushing their own narrative. You would have to be a nigger not to notice what happened this election cycle though, these 2 faggots ended up actually pushing for Hillary.

Has "satire" always been this gay? Was there ever a time where "art" was actually brave and challenged your preconceived almonds?

Is that actually confirmed?
To me it looks like a fake choice, like they're simply adding flavor to the character creation screen.

>Perfect intellectual thought provoking master pieces don't exi-

There is also a part where you have to pick your gender
male,female or other
Then mr mackey calls your parents, then he asks you if your are cis or transgender
and calls your parents again
So they make fun of everyone

It has really funny and dense dialogue but it was not supposed to be political and didn't come of as preachy although there were some anti religious jokes. I mean "brave and important" art.

I'm glad they are going for race realiosm. Does this mean that they will have +1-3 strength and agility but -3 intelligence?

>+1-3 strength

Except the world's strongest men are white.

No, you get AIDS and you die after raping a dog.

Canada, sometimes you do good. This is one of those times.

It's a standard South Park Joke but it plays into the SJW hands.
They are going to see this and say "look south park is on our side lmao"

should be speed